Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club (47050 Views)

Sick Trolls Wish Their Club's Owners Were On Board Crashed Helicopter... / NPFL And Rewarding Fans’ Support: Can Dana Air Embrace The Challenge / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by EdiskyHarry: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
You and who? Young man speak for yourself and stop saying rubbish
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by karnap(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
the stain of losing three matches straight up in Your history, Manchester united will just be a name,but they can do anything under this present leadership,na Barcelona cause am,be making pogba running around the field like a chicken.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by principalgee: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
As long as tomorrow's match is not the last match of d season, even if man city beats the fake red , they will still loose to weak team where Liverpool will take dat advantage to lift 2018/2019 EPL title.
YNWA!!!

1 Like

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by TwoBottles: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
YoungAncient1:
They know they don't stand a chance against city. Accepting defeat before the match is just to cushion the emotional effect of the loss. But e go still pain them wella. We sabi that trick na.

Man City vs Burnley is a draw match
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If LeBron James is allowed to play that game, it's over for Real Madrid

Please where do you come from?
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by andrew444(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheMainMan:
GOD pass them... if GOD says we will win the league... We will surely win it

And if man city win it... They will know they worked for it because without liverpool challenging them... they would have turned premier league to seria a or bundesliga or ligue 1... you can just imagine the gap btwn them and tottenham if liverpool wasn't challenging or u can imagine the gap they won the league win with last season when no one challenged them and this same mumu man u was second undecided

Shame on that club from the red side of manchester that has lost der pride... der are sometimes hate turn to stupidity... at least top4 will be gone and will miss out on top players except the one that want to come and chop der money... shebi they have money undecided

#YNWA..

Agreed with all what you said

Coming from a barca fan and a mancity lover

You make sense die
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by fergie001: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
I support this call,as a United fan....

City should thrash us biko.......so that they can win the league..

I don't want any 1990 curse broken......

Liverpool though for UCL

1 Like

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Mizwisdom(f): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
If you like play the following useless players; Fred, Pogba, Rashford, David degea, you'll lose bitterly. Once I see the above names, I know they'll be beaten black and blue, the only reason why I want Manure to win is for Liverpool sake tongue
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mediocrity at the best.#YNWA
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Benekruku(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
WiztaylorDC:

Please where do you come from?

Dinning table
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Wordson(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Mumu fans! undecided.. Anyway dat doesn't change who we are as d true red army.. However, I know dat match will end in a draw.. Ole won't like to loose at home because he hasn't lost at home dis season in EPL..

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by koxi: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Next2Bezee:
If Manchester City like, let it field 11 rugby players to play that match, they will still thrash Man Utd more than 3 - 0.

The team needs an overhaul. The club has money, let them spend on players that have sense.

Hahaha...this really cracked me up...guy na so you hate Man Utd?
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by WiztaylorDC(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

Dinning table
I see.... you're a yaba left certificate holder �
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by bukande: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man u win or draw.true man utd fan in England will not support noisy neighbour to win
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by zomby(m): 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man United reminds me of an african country; if we can’t beat them, no need to join them...let us just lay down on the floor.

What a bunch of jokers!
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by boninho: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Young generation fans have no idea of the hatred and rivalry between United and Liverpool. Its unfortunate United find themselves in this situation where they need the points but no true United fan wishes Liverpool to win anything for the next 100years. It is a rivalry steeped deep into the club both economically and on the pitch. Liverpool fans till date have been banned from entrying Anfield through the away end entrance after a fan threw an egg at Sir Alex in the 90's...the last time a transfer happened between the clubs was way back in 1964. A club that chants sick songs mocking the Munich air disaster where United lost eight first team players....make no mistake, every Liverpool fan hates United with every drop of their blood...same feeling for United towards Liverpool...because football historically in the Northwest where these two teams are situated is not just a sport but a religion

3 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by oforjide: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
dominique:
Man utd fans hate Liverpool that much, they would rather miss out on a slot in the top 4 than watch Liverpool lift the trophy. Besides, Liverpool is the one team that is close to beating their record of 20 titles.
win man city qualify for champion league next season.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by chibyk92: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dvin:
*Man United VS Man City*

Funny thing is that tomorrow only *Liverpool fans* are the ones that will be supporting *Man United*..... even we *United fans* ourselves will be supporting *Man City*....

*Man City* is winning tomorrow match against *Man United* if *Liverpool* like let them borrow us *Sallah*, *Mane* plus *Firmino*
We will still lose to *Man City*

*Man City* is winning the *League* ������� this one get me down

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/munmci?lang=en

Am not even in support of city winning the league..but just that the man u I know can't beat city unless miracle happen.
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
Loserpool fans are too pompous. Winning the league means they kill us with annoying talk for the rest of our life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by BENEAMATA: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
no need reading why . it's a cold fact of life that majority of premier league elite clubs' fans that live in england are self serving , deluded TWUNTS ( TWATS + C U . . S ), with a shocking degree of self entitlement and even more alarming lack of self awareness hence , their laughable claim of ' my club's the best in the world ' ,' most followed ' e.t.c while at the same time deriding the non locals like us , wondering how we can claim to be DIEHARD fans from thousands of miles away . but their BREXIT occupied brain could not grasp the idea that without fans outside of england , there is no claim of global brand to be made and so this type of declaration as the one that made FP is not coming as a surprise and you best believe it's a sentiment generally held by locals in the RED HALF OF MANCHESTER rubbing off their global fanbase .
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by cr7lomo: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheMainMan:
GOD pass them... if GOD says we will win the league... We will surely win it

And if man city win it... They will know they worked for it because without liverpool challenging them... they would have turned premier league to seria a or bundesliga or ligue 1... you can just imagine the gap btwn them and tottenham if liverpool wasn't challenging or u can imagine the gap they won the league win with last season when no one challenged them and this same mumu man u was second undecided

Shame on that club from the red side of manchester that has lost der pride... der are sometimes hate turn to stupidity... at least top4 will be gone and will miss out on top players except the one that want to come and chop der money... shebi they have money undecided

#YNWA..

So what of la liga??
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by chibaby12: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Man u club should help Liverpool win man. -city tomorrow
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Wordson(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
PRESENTATION:
Loserpool fans are too pompous. Winning the league means they kill us with annoying talk for the rest of our life.
grin.. Guy calm down!don't worry we no go brag.. Just dis once! kiss
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by BENEAMATA: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
boninho:
Young generation fans have no idea of the hatred and rivalry between United and Liverpool. Its unfortunate United find themselves in this situation where they need the points but no true United fan wishes Liverpool to win anything for the next 100years. It is a rivalry steeped deep into the club both economically and on the pitch. A CLUB THAT CHANTS SICK SONGS mocking the MUNICH AIR DISASTER where United lost eight first team players....make no mistake, every Liverpool fan hates United with every drop of their blood...same feeling for United towards Liverpool...
just to balance the writeup how about you mention the mancs fans chants of MURDERERS in the aftermath of HILLSBOROUGH , OR , their quite disgusting songs about how impoverished the city were during the THACTHER era of the late eighties . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by SirBunky85(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dvin:
*Man United VS Man City*

Funny thing is that tomorrow only *Liverpool fans* are the ones that will be supporting *Man United*..... even we *United fans* ourselves will be supporting *Man City*....

*Man City* is winning tomorrow match against *Man United* if *Liverpool* like let them borrow us *Sallah*, *Mane* plus *Firmino*
We will still lose to *Man City*

*Man City* is winning the *League* ������� this one get me down

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/munmci?lang=en
as if under a neutral ground, manutd fit evn see draw against city. manutd fans just dey console themselves cuz city will thrash dem irrespective of the sentiments on the ground
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:
If LeBron James is allowed to play that game, it's over for Real Madrid

You suffer from a unique type of madness grin
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jobia:
Like they even stand a chance cheesy

Like you even know a sh!t about football...

Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by mabea: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
MEDICPATH:
I am a strong man utd fan...But loosing to city so we can stop Liverpool from winning it is an all time low...we have lost our value as a club**spits *** gutted angry angry angry
Your opinion bro. I cant stand liverpool clinching it
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. issa simple something
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by enemyofprogress: 12:05am On Apr 24, 2019
All I know is that Mikel Obi and Kanu Nwankwo should not be allowed to play tomorrow's game

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�
Re: See Why Manchester United Fans Support Manchester City To Beat Their Club by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 24, 2019
Awon arindin oshi,Shey you people dont want to qualify for champagne ni undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande / Cameroon Vs Egypt: AFCON 2021 Semi-Finals: . (1 - 3) pen On 3rd Feb 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.