Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago (42635 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Angeldada55(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Oh lawwwwd...why ?
Pesin don wine this one ; say make she leave husband...lol
She don discover hersef ; eye don open and she don dey exposed to the "vampires" and the "hungry lions" out there.
Some of these #vgbg ready do anything, just to get down with you...even if you get belle with a ring on your finger.
Sometimes, I go just dey wonder if marriage really get meaning...I mean, e no suppose be like that na. Husband and wife fi quarrel ; but e no mean say una must separate for peace to reign !!! if na so pesin take dey get joy or peace, e for better o.
Wetin even concern me sef...lol
Jummy-Jummy wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by uuzba(m): 11:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why not learn to mind your business?
Are we the ones that asked her to tweet and post for the whole world to see? We see useless comment, we cannot talk again?

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by enemyofprogress: 12:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Stupid opportunistic olosho

Just Because I Don't go to Church regularly, doesn't mean I don't know that Adam killed Goliath.�
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2019
This olajumoke or whatever she is called should Bleep off. That's why I never supported ty bello photographing you in the first place. Rubbish
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
We don't know what she was putting up with in the marriage so I can't judge

Abeg leave story, If she was still selling bread she won't be saying this. We still have thousands of women selling Agege bread daily.

I don't even know what she has gone through with that man, maybe domestic violence we don't know.

But how come It's when money has come that she's now saying this.
Truth is. Everyone who is broke cannot be trusted with Riches. Period. Poor people are only humble because they are poor, so keep note.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.

It is only God that would save you Women, not just that. All poor people in general, Yes I said poor, because human beings change like Chameleon once they see money. Perhaps she was dealing with Domestic violence, no one knows. But let her keep shut & continue her life without telling us how miserable the husband is because no one is hearing his side of the story. It is best for both to separate, but she can be quiet on social media about it.

It is God that will save you Women, honestly. Once you see greener pasture, you forget the past like it was nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DannyDarvay(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2019
A lot of people forgot that her so called husband practically abandoned her and quickly ran back when she became famous claiming he only went to hustle.
How many people knew what she was passing through when she decided to hawk bread to sustain. Even when the so called husband came back it was clear that he decided not to hustle again and depend on the newly found wealth of his wife.
How many people knew how much she must have had to put up with that sort of a man who still decided to come out publicly to claim they were broke are things were not easy for them anymore when the young lady was busy hustling for their home and keeping their home issues private.

We should learn not to judge people just by what we see on social media without knowing their personal lives deep inside.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Kirinwa: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2019
See what exposure have caused. She has started rubbing lipstick and eye pencils.

Probably she's been getting undue attention from men due to her new found fame and she causes her husband as old school.

Is the blessings on her now a curse to her marriage?

Women and confusion are like 5 and 6.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Kirinwa: 1:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.

Her happiness is to get laid and she ll soon get it.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Kirinwa: 1:44am On Apr 24, 2019
She is now richer than her husband and feels like wearing the trousers. Her new friends have corrupted her and why the husband should be washing her pants.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Onliie(m): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2019
I wish you know now what you will know three years from now.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by daddytime(m): 2:13am On Apr 24, 2019
koyyes:
That is why education and exposure is so sweet and highly recommendable for every female.

When you eat the fruit of education and exposure, your eyes are bound to be open knowing good and bad.

No dundi united can come and deceive you.

I am happy she has kids already. What is left is money.

Exactly the kinda fruit Eve ate and lived happily ever after....

Allahu Akhbar....halleluyah
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Ikpongiton: 2:20am On Apr 24, 2019
na so ashawo suppose to talk.but that man you have hope on, will pay you back with bad coins.dirty thing like you
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Alwaystruth: 2:22am On Apr 24, 2019
But the same God said he hates divorce,preacher.
Malachi 2:16. If this woman wasn't suffering, would she be a star today?.
Is she more beautiful than those shop owners in Oshodi,Idimota and many other
places in Lagos.But God who lifts one up from dustbin remembered her and picked
her up from a dustbin and today she is regretting have walked along that dustbin place.
what happens to cleaning the dustbin and a make it a garden of flowers!!..
Don't surprise when she goes into oblivion soon!!..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Daeylar(f): 2:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Una wan force marriage untop ola sha. She has never been married. Take this your by force marriage to the trash can.

Glad she finally got the emotional strength she needed to get out of that situation.
She must have been going through a lot.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by cchioke: 3:06am On Apr 24, 2019
The truth about the matter is there is always 2 sides to every coin may be we v to hear from the man b4 we can balance the judgement but if she knew what she know now 3 years ago probably she might still be hawking her bread now and no one including my self will know her talkless of her story!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Dannyhajo(m): 3:55am On Apr 24, 2019
them go Bleep hell out of your bread pussy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by enesexy(f): 4:17am On Apr 24, 2019
I think they should be a dislike botton enhance forth.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Darevofpeace(m): 5:09am On Apr 24, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Her husband did complain about she returning home so late,she is always with her manager.Thou they were not legally married but she had a child for the guy.
The fact remains that the little celebrity status seems to open her eye and she felt her husband is too low to her standard now.
Remember that she was a secondary school dropout and she was communicating in pure Yoruba through an interpreter whenever she had any interview section.
Her Manager would soon use her and dump her.TY Bello who was her destiny helper did her job and left.
Her coming into celebrity fold was kind of 'divine' T.Y was having a photo shoot of an American and she passed by while selling her bread and T.Y said she loves the way she carried the bread on her head like a model.
She was not the only bread seller because the story said that a bakery was close by.
T.Y bello saw Olajumoke during the photo editing at the background. She went to the same spot for 2 weeks showing everybody in that vicinity Olajumoke's picture. She even gave some residents cash to help locate her.
Maybe God did tested her and she failed.Becoming a celebrity might come handy,but the question is would such person brain still thinks correctly after the stardom.
Most naija celebrity can't manage the status for mere 5yrs.They would drag there name into the mud.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by IMASTEX: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2019
royal231:
Stupid girl.. 3 yrs ago wetin u dey do??

Selling bread. She didn't know she could package & sell her under bread for higher pay. Now she knows! Reasons why God delays or refuse to answer some people's prayers. They might move so fast above the board.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by jaxxy(m): 5:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:

TeddyA said Smtn profound there’s nobody loyal as a broke person. Maybe her husband was a terrible hubby we may not exactly know bt we do know she remained there all this while because she was broke.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by JewelBukky(f): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Jummy, Jummy!!! See the way guys are just coming at her, slamming her ds and dat, all coz she's successful yen yen yen undecided like you all know what she's actually going through? Pls let's not be so quick to judge!!!!

Meanwhile, check my signature. I sell quality and affordable wears and hand bags.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by adejoseph1980: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Only God can judge, enjoy your happiness
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by mysteryman2014: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I have a feeling that this bread seller and her divorce story is just to bring her back to limelight. She has not been in the News a long time ago and suddenly everyone is talking about her. Nice scripts from her producers

A divorce spin for publicity, the world is gone nuts

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Xclusivepega: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The truth is wat ever she was putting up 3 years ago as a broke wife sustained her marriage den
Na money done spoil everything now
But surely she will regret it

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Spain007(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2019
royal231:
Stupid girl.. 3 yrs ago wetin u dey do??

Agege
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DrtroubleM: 6:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Na bread ya ex husband fit put for ya head to dey hawk up and down. You did the right thing by dumping his ass.. He doesn't know your worth.. angry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Princedapace(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2019
No big deal here:

she is now known by more randy men in the industry who have shown her more about life and enjoyment..

more money has been spent on her!

she has traveled more out of the country!

she has been exposed more to life beauty!

she has seen enjoyment!

she looked back and saw how she suffered and how her husband didnt treat her with such enjoyment!

The truth is: 4 out of every 10 naija ladies u meet, who are yet to be exposed, once they get exposed, they tend to go for men who are as exposed as they are o, more exposed than they are..

There is one thing about women: they easily forget the past and follow the current wave!

I am very sure this lady is shocked that she can be appreciated, celebrated, enjoy life like she is doing now. Her husband might av suffered her with poverty and she is surprised that some randy men can fvck and spend money on her like this..

I know of a woman who married as a school drop out, her husband supported her to go back to school, when she go to university and met more men who were more exposed, more loving, than her struggling husband, she started acting up

started hiding her phone, started questioning things she didnt question before. Like play like play, she wanted more exposure, more rights, etc. Voom, she has divorced her husband..

One thing i like about my self is simple: I understand women a lot. See, women are unreliable: forget all these grammar, women dont love, they go after comfort. So, if they are not comfortable right now, once they experience higher level of comfort, they begin to act up.

Though not all ladies, but majority are like this. That woman u think is loyal to u is becus she is comfortable with u, the very day she tastes another level of comfort is the day she will begin to act up.

Here is what i tell men: marry a lady who is already very exposed. Allow ur wife to be successful but dont slow down on ur own success. The rule is: she must not be more successful than u are:

If Eve in the bible could disappoint and disobey her husband becus of a more fancy life Satan promised her, who are u not be disobeyed by ur wife? lol, sad reality. There is a reason the bible didnt accord much respect to women. They are never ever reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DrtroubleM: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2019
Xclusivepega:

The truth is wat ever she was putting up 3 years ago as a broke wife sustained her marriage den
Na money done spoil everything now
But surely she will regret it

Siddon dia..
Regret kwa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Turns Truck Pusher After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Adokiye Offers Her Virginity To Boko-Haram In Exchange For Kidnapped Girls / Davido Reveals Why Chioma Has Been Off Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.