Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago (42639 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Staru1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.

must she announce it....who doesn't have up & down.? yesterday is gone, gone forever....

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by anytexy: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
No beauty
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
That is why education and exposure is so sweet and highly recommendable for every female.

When you eat the fruit of education and exposure, your eyes are bound to be open knowing good and bad.

No dundi united can come and deceive you.

I am happy she has kids already. What is left is money.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by ruffhandu: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Women!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by kroy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Science at work.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by BoboKush(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.

If it were to be the other way u won't av keep same energy.... U wil av said.. He betray ha because of money

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
We don't know what she was putting up with in the marriage so I can't judge

Then let her tell us. Is that too much to ask? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Basketmouth2019: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
One SUGAR DADDY probably caused this. I don't trust women these days.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Since rochas iberiberim can be this bad..

Anything is possible

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by mariodko190(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Stupid bread seller, na God go punish dat your rotten mouth, dis is why i can never marry an Afonja woman, LovePeddler is in their blood

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by AngelicBeing: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
I don't give a fvck grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Excuzeme: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Godmother:

You women and emotional outbursts sha! Its always about what ya'all putting up with, in your marriage, like say na by force to marry! shocked shocked shocked

The olajumoke girl is the one judging herself, by putting her emotional post on a public fora like Social media.

Other people are just chipping-in their opinions...which they are entitled to.

Stop all these 'thou shall not judge' rant otherwise you need to keep your matter out of public view.

BTW:As for olajumoke, l am happy for her, now that her eyes don clear.
All that glitters is not gold. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sheyoroniyen(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
royal231:
Stupid girl.. 3 yrs ago wetin u dey do??
she dey sell hot agege bread

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Excuzeme: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
mariodko190:
Stupid bread seller, na God go punish dat your rotten mouth, dis is why i can never marry an Afonja woman, LovePeddler is in their blood

Weyrey, omo Nnyamirin!
Stop abusing your Lords.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by aksule(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
let's hope it won't come to the changing of their children's surname if any and creating false stories to keep the wheel rolling
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by boban007: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
I'VE SAID IT SEVERALLY MOST WOMEN ARE NOT GOOD AT MANAGING SUCCESS.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Beetobee(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
royal231:

So much negativity in your life!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sweetilicious(f): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
KingLennon:
Women are Liabilities don't ever put your trust in them. I feel for the man its hard being under a woman who is more famous than you....
Marriage is not a competition.Get it!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Akinzola: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
royal231:

Shebi she don learn English wey dem dey use divorce husband.
No wahala
Continue.
Enjoy ur freedom to anything u wish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Larryndelaw: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
She is not putting up with anything. When she was selling bread she was loyal later the loyalty disappear. Women, fame and money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
They eventually turn this lady to olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Larryndelaw: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
SheldonCooper:
The way some people talk about some people's life like they are their guardian . You owe nobody anything and no nobody owes you a thing. Full of hypocrisy,people whi cant help your situation will be the one to criticize most. We will sit at one corner and be judging matters behind a screen.
She is the one that brings trouble on herself by not keeping quiet. So she got what she bargain for. Dont blame people that criticise her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by royal231(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Have we ever met before??

Beetobee:

So much negativity in your life!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Bigcake: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fame killed it all.

Sweeeeee

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Bigcake: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fame killed it all.

Sweeeeee

Peace

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by jollanson(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
she writes well too...am impress.
Kaybex007:
I beg who even teach her how to speak English language. Please I want to know.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Niceiroko: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Godmother:

she is not hapy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
igbodefender:

Then let her tell us. Is that too much to ask? sad sad

Why not learn to mind your business?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Larryndelaw:

She is not putting up with anything. When she was selling bread she was loyal later the loyalty disappear. Women, fame and money.

Were you living with them?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Mydazz(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
She wish she knew how worthless the babydaddy's d**k is whire there are others out there worth really good Rabba,......... She's still has the mind of a bread seller, nothing much has changed in the mind
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by uuzba(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
So why is she giving us half story? Who begged her to Tweet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Isabella Ayuk's Back To School Foundation Gives Scholarship, Uniforms (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her White G Wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.