Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago (42643 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DrtroubleM: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Princedapace:
No big deal here:

she is now known by more randy men in the industry who have shown her more about life and enjoyment..

more money has been spent on her!

she has traveled more out of the country!

she has been exposed more to life beauty!

she has seen enjoyment!

she looked back and saw how she suffered and how her husband didnt treat her with such enjoyment!

The truth is: 4 out of every 10 naija ladies u meet, who are yet to be exposed, once they get exposed, they tend to go for men who are as exposed as they are o, more exposed than they are..

There is one thing about women: they easily forget the past and follow the current wave!

I am very sure this lady is shocked that she can be appreciated, celebrated, enjoy life like she is doing now. Her husband might av suffered her with poverty and she is surprised that some randy men can fvck and spend money on her like this..

I know of a woman who married as a school drop out, her husband supported her to go back to school, when she go to university and met more men who were more exposed, more loving, than her struggling husband, she started acting up

started hiding her phone, started questioning things she didnt question before. Like play like play, she wanted more exposure, more rights, etc. Voom, she has divorced her husband..

One thing i like about my self is simple: I understand women a lot. See, women are unreliable: forget all these grammar, women dont love, they go after comfort. So, if they are not comfortable right now, once they experience higher level of comfort, they begin to act up.

Though not all ladies, but majority are like this. That woman u think is loyal to u is becus she is comfortable with u, the very day she tastes another level of comfort is the day she will begin to act up.

Here is what i tell men: marry a lady who is already very exposed. Allow ur wife to be successful but dont slow down on ur own success. The rule is: she must not be more successful than u are:

If Eve in the bible could disappoint and disobey her husband becus of a more fancy life Satan promised her, who are u not be disobeyed by ur wife? lol, sad reality. There is a reason the bible didnt accord much respect to women. They are never ever reliable.

Bros ya post sweet and long o..
Are men reliable?
There are many cases of men dumping their wives after making it..

She doesn't really have to continue with the man if she's not happy with him anymore you know..

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by babyfaceafrica: 6:43am On Apr 24, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Are men reliable?

She doesn't really have to continue with the man if she's not happy with him anymore you know..
because she now has more money than him abi?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DrtroubleM: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
because she now has more money than him abi?

We don't know o..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by murphybo(m): 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
What a crazy country where mediocrity is celebrated and hailed, what talent or innovations(s) has she brought to the country that requires her to be celebrated and require recognition and praises given? Lubbish, Best students in Mathematics, best Graduating students, best innovators, are there unknown struggling to survive, so many young talents that have created some piece from pieces have been seen in the country but who recognised them or celebrate them, just Bread seller with zero ideologies now turns to motivational or role model to some thereby making herself important based on written script to be delivered, what exactly did she want to know earlier if still in the baker? Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Princedapace(m): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Are men reliable?

Yes na. I know. That has been my point. I dont know why some people are bashing her. There are cases of men who left their women after they became rich.. but hey, how many many percentage compered to women?

Most men married women they are richer than. U know. Most men married women who are completely jobless, helped them start a business and carefully help them to grow..

But how many women can do that? How many women intentionally marry a man they are richer than? I always say this: nothing is 100% real, there are cases of men who left their wife after fortune smiled at them, there are cases of women who still stayed with their husband after they met fortune, but we care more about the frequency.

I cant count how many of the guys i know first hand who single handedly saw their babe thru school, started a business for them, etc. Go to shopping complex, sit down and discuss with some of those ladies. The possibility of a man leaving u becus he has money is lower compered to the possibility of a woman leaving u when she has money and u are broke.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by HabibiManpiros: 7:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Guys. We don't have the full details of the story about what transpired in her marriage, if they were actually legally married. This could have been God's work to liberate her from whatever bondage she could have been subjected to over the period.

A lot of women are out there in bondage, suffering and lamenting but no one could hear there voices. Some can't opt out of the marriage either due to family pressure, religion, tradition or treats from the said husband.
We read of man that killed the wife and was proud of the act just because she told the husband she will remarry if he died.

So leave Jumoke alone and wish that whatever her problems were will not befall you or your relative.

And Jumoke, dont wish people bad for saying bad things about you. Allow God to be the judge. You can rather harness those words to make self a better person and forge ahead.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:
She is now richer than her husband and feels like wearing the trousers. Her new friends have corrupted her and why the husband should be washing her pants.
. Which husband? The one that abandoned her and only came back after she became famous? Claiming he went to hustle? She had to sell bread to survive and take care of their children. Why did the so called husband stop hustling? Am not sure they were even legally married. How many men here will allow their wife hawk bread to take care of their household.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by bilulu(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.
she never passed tru anything... why didn't she leave then? why now? if you want to no d tru colour of man give him money....

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by owila4luv(m): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2019
When You Were Broke You Didn't Know, now You're Blessed And You Think You Know. God Will Punish You For Dumping Your Man After Fame, but I Assure You, very Soon God Will Do A Better Miracle In His life And You Will Realise You know Nothing! Meanwhile Congratulation To Your New Olosho life
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by larrybee2017(f): 7:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:
Nigerians are so quick to judge this girl and call her names. No one knows what her battle is about and what she's had to put up with.

Like she said, she's all about her happiness and reality and not necessarily what people will say and I'm happy about that.
Hope and pray the happiness last
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by owila4luv(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Llizyy:
. Which husband? The one that abandoned her and only came back after she became famous? Claiming he went to hustle? She had to sell bread to survive and take care of their children. Why did the so called husband stop hustling? Am not sure they were even legally married. How many men here will allow their wife hawk bread to take care of their household.
LIES EVERYWERE
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by FYsol: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Her number one problem is that her stupd unknown manager looking for fame at all cost. Look at how she was attacking everyone that tries to advice the bread seller. To confirm my assertion only for her to make one stupd video
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by odaniel1(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2019
I was really hoping that she would support the man and be a role-model to 'bread-winner-women'
Pretty sad the ship sank.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Kirinwa: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Llizyy:

Is that what you choose to tell yourself?

They weren't married yet tales of divorce is being raised? Do you divorce someone you aren't married to?

Tell me more.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by davidadenrele: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2019
It's really sad to read afterwards the story of Olajumoke Orisaguna, why her story was that of a street bread seller who could never have imagine to be where she's no one is destined to be poor or to be rich but times and chance happeneth to them all says the Bible, her case was about destiny and the right timing, and God's favour soon after her basking of Fame and Glory one would have expected her to live a quite life, but who am i to judge it's has never been easy being a celebrity, a wife and a mother however we once had a celeb before it became a celebrity I expect a lot from Olajumoke if a man whom you had alot together striffing to survived with little or nothing is now next to nothing to you it's a shame I expect a whole of right thinking women to raise and speak to jumoke conscience would it be wrong to have said TY Bello and it's fashion firm made a huge mistake giving olajumoke a lifetime opportunity to be someone in life if Olajumoke where to be a man, am sure the whole world would never be in peace but in turmoil men are wicked, men are heartless, men will not make heaven, this would have been shades and banter thrown at men by most of our nairaland ladies and women Olajumoke if you are reading am not in any position to judge or condemned you but you are a big disappointment to aspiring women who are out there trying so hard to support their husband and kids what then should then should Late Alhaja Simbiat Abiola do?? she stood by MKO when he had nothing Abiola was from poor family she stood by her husband through thick and thin and Abiola been a so rich could not control his libido began to procrates many children had, many wife's and yet Alhaja Simbiat Abiola never said a word despites Abiola serial polygamist nature she was not even celebrate after her demise she made MKO Abiola who he was and would ever be it's all about character time and chance could give you Fame and riches but your true character will be the true test of how far you will keep the Fame and the riches, you have not only demolarize the hope of other struggling bread seller out there on the street looking up to you as role model and a mother but you are a disappointment to what you stand for and the kind of friends you keep and show me your friends and I will tell whom you are time is a patient bitch let's how far you can go now that you think you would have acted wisely 3 years ago if you knew what you know 3 years ago to all foolish and unwise women who called men unprintable useless names after a break up or heartbreak it's not about men it's about everyman and everyewoman when they have a small taste of Fame and riches just wandering what Olajumoke would have done if she had an oil well??

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sowilli: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
We don't know what she was putting up with in the marriage so I can't judge
apparently she is being taught what she is all about. Can she speak and write English. Those tweets aren’t from her. Sooner or later the persons tweeting for her will abandon her. That’s life for you but then she won’t be able to come out

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sowilli: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Godmother:

if she is all about her happiness, she would be coming with unnecessary posts all the time.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Justasiam(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Don't come and tell us a friend influenced your divorce
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sowilli: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2019
JewelBukky:
Jummy, Jummy!!! See the way guys are just coming at her, slamming her ds and dat, all coz she's successful yen yen yen undecided like you all know what she's actually going through? Pls let's not be so quick to judge!!!!

Meanwhile, check my signature. I sell quality and affordable wears and hand bags.
wheee is the success, I am yet to see it. Until you guys understand the decisions we make in our youths affect us a life time you will know she isn’t successful in anyway.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sowilli: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2019
murphybo:
What a crazy country where mediocrity is celebrated and hailed, what talent or innovations(s) has she brought to the country that requires her to be celebrated and require recognition and praises given? Lubbish, Best students in Mathematics, best Graduating students, best innovators, are there unknown struggling to survive, so many young talents that have created some piece from pieces have been seen in the country but who recognised them or celebrate them, just Bread seller with zero ideologies now turns to motivational or role model to some thereby making herself important based on written script to be delivered, what exactly did she want to know earlier if still in the baker? Misplaced priority.
I mentioned on some other thread her time is very limited. 5 years from now, she is in oblivion. She has not talent nor educated enough to be in the media space. She is a product of grace and gradually she is abusing the grace. I saw her who on AFMAG ... no flavor, no interest. In the end, she may be hired tp work with other Yoruba shows because they are many competitive ones out there. People are making money from her story and when they are done she will be left alone. From her rants I can’t aee any mention of goals and ambitions. Prolly she had none. Apparently why she is all about her past, she hasn’t a future. This is so clear.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2019
daddytime:

Exactly the kinda fruit Eve ate and lived happily ever after....
Allahu Akhbar....halleluyah
Keep quiet there.
Has education and exposure ever killed any body?
Boko haram tout.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2019
daddytime:

Exactly the kinda fruit Eve ate and lived happily ever after....
Allahu Akhbar....halleluyah
Keep quiet there.
Has education and exposure ever killed any body?
Boko haram tout.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by sowilli: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Llizyy:
she is a weak woman. If you cannot leave an abusive man when you are poor, why leave him when you are rich. If she had her goals and saw her glorious future, she would have left him long ago but no, she was waiting on the little support she was getting from him and managing. People who settled for less and then realize they deserve better when they perhaps found grace have a higher chance of abusing grace. This she is doing. Her time is limited.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by tejaylo11: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Halezis:
Mumu bread girl. We have better things to think about. If you knew what you know now 3 years ago, you probably won't be where you are nowsad
true talk, probably if she knew Wat she know now 3 yrs back she wouldn't low her self to hulk bread on the street, she may likely be prostituting looking for one small girl big god��
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Codes151(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2019
I though she was a bread seller? What did she knew exactly? Lmao
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by loganx: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2019
This is exactly what happens when a woman start earning more than her man. Women are wired differently. If the fortune of a poor man turns overnight, the first thing he thinks of is how to better the life of his family especially the woman who put up with him when he had nothing. But, If a woman's fortune turns, the next thing is to think how undeserving her man is of her. she wants leave him and start rolling with the "big girls in town" socializing and sleeping with politicians and deadbeat moneybags who are ready to lavish money on her.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by karnap(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2019
you were not in the position to know it then,you are now with professional men and women,who have gone round the world,but as well there is future for you to go,don't regret.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by runbeni(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2019
lol. 2022 she will still say the same thing. ode
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by osuofia2(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2019
see here bleached hand, if not for grace who could have known her but now she is now questioning God by saying if she knows what she knows now 3 years ago. such a dumb statement from a dummy.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Kirinwa: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2019
DrtroubleM:

Are men reliable?

I hope you tell this to your wife when she wants to divorce you after 3 children.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by DrtroubleM: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:

I hope you tell this to your wife when she wants to divorce you after 3 children.

You be psychic o...How you take know my story shocked....

Isn't better to be divorced than to stay with someone that doesn't want to be with you?

Hmmm...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna: I Wish I Knew What I Know Now 3 Years Ago by Karleb(m): 9:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Would she have left if the husband was richer?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Campaigned For APC (Throwback Photos) / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS] / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.