Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila (13437 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Banter1(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2019
Flyingngel:
Nigeria can never get better. Last time i check when Oshiomole was Governor the party didn't appoint Chairman of APC Governors forum neither was the party.
How can grown up men sat down and wait for an outsider to appoint somebody that will head them in the name of party supremacy.
it baffles me alot bro. why they allow Tinubu to be imposing on them the leadership of the both house is what i don't understand. is Tinubu the only owner of the party now? i taught APC is a meger party, where are the leaders of the other parties that merged with them?

I wish Tinubu knows what my Northern brothers are planning for him in 2023, e go do am like film trick.

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by tuniski: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2019
seunmsg:
Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the house of reps. He’s the most qualified and the natural choice of all reasonable Nigerians. Only myopic opposition party cretins and some others blinded by bigotry are against his candidature. Good enough, those with him are far more than those against him. He will emerge as the next speaker.

On the floor of the assembly, whosoever stand against gbaja and Lawan would win. All these Endorsement and noise will remain outside. Except they are presented unopposed they won't emerge winners.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by seunmsg(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2019
tuniski:

On the floor of the assembly, whosoever stand against gbaja and Lawan would win. All these Endorsement and noise will remain outside. Except they are presented unopposed they won't emerge winners.

Even if you stand against both of them, you will win. Just go to the chamber on the day of the election and pronto, you’re the next senate president/speaker. Clown!

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by tuniski: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2019
seunmsg:

Even if you stand against both of them, you will win. Just go to the chamber on the day of the election and pronto, you’re the next senate president/speaker. Clown!

You are the clown decreeing gbaja as speaker as if you will even be near the gallery on that day.

Just know it, once you see a counter nomination on the floors of senate and house of rep, it is over for Lawan and Gbaja.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by sweetjohn(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
seunprodigy13:
[[s]quote author=sweetjohn post=77800139]And your people are synonymous to pigs. The most dirtiest creatures (afonja) on planet earth [/s]mumu illiterate like u sef dey talk!u dey murder English anyhow....wetin be "most dirtiest"
I can perceive the ugly smells coming out from you. Dirty pig from the most dirty creatures on earth. English fools
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by sweetjohn(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2019
seunprodigy13:
mumu wetin be "most dirtiest "
I can perceive the ugly smells coming out from you. Dirty pig from the most dirty creatures on earth. English fools and dirty pigs
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Basic123: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Banter1:
it baffles me alot bro. why they allow Tinubu to be imposing on them the leadership of the both house is what i don't understand. is Tinubu the only owner of the party now? i taught APC is a meger party, where are the leaders of the other parties that merged with them?

I wish Tinubu knows what my Northern brothers are planning for him in 2023, e go do am like film trick.
Tinubu imposition is a media creation.
Tinubu is a party member has every right to support anybody!

by the way,if Tinubu doesn't impose someone else will impose.

just tell us you hate Tinubu greatness!

People are not even shouting the president that endorsed them,na Tinubu Dem Dy Shout!.....WHY?

IT'S HATE AND JEALOUSY
TINUBU WILL NEVER FALL grin

3 Likes

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by seunprodigy13: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2019
sweetjohn:
I can perceive the ugly smells coming out from you. Dirty pig from the most dirtiest creatures on earth. English fools
your senility is fast turning to madness....go and educate yourself
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Banter1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Basic123:

Tinubu imposition is a media creation.
Tinubu is a party member has every right to support anybody!

by the way,if Tinubu doesn't impose someone else will impose.

just tell us you hate Tinubu greatness!

People are not even shouting the president that endorsed them,na Tinubu Dem Dy Shout!.....WHY?

IT'S HATE AND JEALOUSY
TINUBU WILL NEVER FALL grin
I don't hate him, and i don't have any reason to hate him. jealous? why should i jealous him? all i cared for is a better Nigeria. they should allow them to chose their leaders and stop this imposing. #peace

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Basic123: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Banter1:
I don't hate him, and i don't have any reason to hate him. jealous? why should i jealous him? all i cared for is a better Nigeria. they should allow them to chose their leaders and stop this imposing. #peace
what is imposing?

Party members will continue to interfere as long as they become what they are via a political party.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by sweetjohn(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
seunprodigy13:
your senility is fast turning to madness....go and educate yourself
foolish dirty pig
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by driftedx: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
childish comment
please grow up

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Besk: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2019
StarUp:
...who cares?

The simple reason why I hate sharing my soap with people is because you will always find a strand of hair on the soap after they finish and you won't know whether its from their head or armpit or "downstairs"... If you know you know grin

Idiot!!! ��������� Nice one...��� LOL! You people no go kill pesin with laughter...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has Surrendered To Terrorists —PDP / PDP Governorship Campaign Tour In Idemili North, Anambra State(photos) / Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.