Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila (13438 Views)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu At Homecoming Reception For Gbajabiamila (Photos) / Okorocha Organises Special Reception For Gbajabiamila In South East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Nebuchadnezar: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Atikulated Eastern Abobakus right now...

cheesy
[/s]
stale and trash
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by aolawale025: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the house of reps. He’s the most qualified and the natural choice of all reasonable Nigerians. Only myopic opposition party cretins and some others blinded by bigotry are against his candidature. Good enough, those with him are far more than those against him. He will emerge as the next speaker.

So says men. God has the ultimate say
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by seunmsg(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
aolawale025:

So says men. God has the ultimate say

And God told you he won’t be speaker, right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by garfield1: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
oduademoner:
Baba Sope is prevailing.

Hausas and Yiiebos don't have the intellectual acumen to lead anyway. Only Yorubas should hold leadership positions.
Its high wired politics.before June,all pseudo opponents of femi and lawan will quit and queue behind them leaving pdp stranded

2 Likes

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by searchlight: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Gbajabiamila is the next speaker of the house of reps. He’s the most qualified and the natural choice of all reasonable Nigerians. Only myopic opposition party cretins and some others blinded by bigotry are against his candidature. Good enough, those with him are far more than those against him. He will emerge as the next speaker.
but unfortunately for the unreasonable Nigerians are greater in number than the reasonable which made them to unreasonably reinforced failure as a president. Gbajiabiamila will never be speaker of house of reps. get ready to jump into lagoon or find the nearest transformer and start practicing hugging before the inauguration of the 9th nass
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Flyingngel(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe post:

You come online and be claiming macho man, asking how grown men can reach a concensus as to their leader. Meanwhile, you wake up by 5am to wash your wife's underwear, sweep the compound and wash plates. grin

Wasn't it you who was crying here?

Tell us what happened to you the day you refused cooking and doing house chores. Macho man, didn't your wife punish you that night?

I wanted to overlook it but i had a second thought.
It is so unfortunate the kind of people we have in this country.
Instead of you to either respond to what i wrote up there, you decided to go and dig my thread to spew nonsense; well if that give you joy, who am i to question you.
Your statement lay credence to who you are - very troublesome and at the same time stupid.
Stop follow politicians up and down get married so that you can boldly talk from one side of the mouth.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by searchlight: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
iammo:
grin

I thought Idiotic Piglets were making noise around social media how the north would deal with tinubu and southwest.

Now look what we have here today, even el rufai"s little son reminding them the little b1ches they are after asari dokubo just uselessed their leader.

Envy cant take you people anywhere, even if.you zone your right to contest to north come 2023 you lots are still garbage to.them.

Look at how their Online keyboard warlords are quitely viewing this thread in shame. As their hate couldnt stop yoruba even after all chestbeating

your father must be very stupid for fucking one innocent woman some time ago without condom which led to begetting a mistake like you. I haven really been close to yorubas but I heard they are so respectful. I just hope you only represent Yorubas born and raise in slums and not the real yorubas
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by PythonAmaka: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
-python amaka
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Flyingngel(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Front0lane post:

It is amazing how foolish fools do not know they are exceedingly foolish when they comment on NL.

It is amazing how a MAD MAN do not know he is exceedingly MAD when he comment on NL.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by FreemanUYB(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You come online and be claiming macho man, asking how grown men can reach a concensus as to their leader. Meanwhile, you wake up by 5am to wash your wife's underwear, sweep the compound and wash plates. grin

Tell us what happened to you the day you refused cooking and doing house chores. Macho man, didn't your wife punish you that night? grin

The real macho man!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by nwanyionitsha: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
See their picture

2 Shares

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by garfield1: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
oduademoner:

Just like in 2015?

You are dumber than a rock!!!
You are a Dunce to think that same scenario will be allowed to reoccur.mr bean surely is wiser than you

2 Likes

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Chimaokigwe: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
[s]
Flyingngel:

I wanted to overlook it but i had a second thought.
It is so unfortunate the kind of people we have in this country.
Instead of you to either respond to what i wrote up there, you decided to go and dig my thread to spew nonsense; well if that give you joy, who am i to question you.
Your statement lay credence to who you are - very troublesome and at the same time stupid.
Stop follow politicians up and down get married so that you can boldly talk from one side of the mouth.
[/s]

You were questioning the manliness of men who chose a leader whereas, you're a glorified houseboy at home.

You're beneath me, I won't pandy words with an houseboy. I only discuss with the head of your house, who happens to be your madam: your wife.

You're not a married man, you're a married slave.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by oforjide: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Fake news
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Flyingngel(m): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe post:

You were questioning the manliness of men who chose a leader whereas, you're a glorified houseboy at home.

You're beneath me, I won't pandy words with an houseboy. I only discuss with the head of your house, who happens to be your madam: your wife.

You're not a married man, you're a married slave.

I shld not have replied you cos i went to check your timeline and then i dawn on me from your previous hate comments that it is either you from from a broken home or you might have been abused before hence seeing everybody as potential enemy or there is something that is pursuing you which lead to your insolence approach.
I pray you have peace of mind.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Chimaokigwe: 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Flyingngel:

I shld not have replied you cos i went to check your timeline and then i dawn on me from your previous hate comments that it is either you from from a broken home or you might have been abused before hence seeing everybody as potential enemy or there is something that is pursuing you which lead to your insolence approach.
I pray you have peace of mind.

Lmaooooo
Pray for God to give you commonsense to handle your wife first.

You are a shameless hypocrite blaming other men for their decisions whereas you can't control your wife and lead your home. What kind of spineless, shameless, effeminate and spineless weakling are you?

Let me allow you to sleep, you have to wake up at 5am and sweep the entire street. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Flyingngel(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe post:

Lmaooooo

You are a shameless hypocrite blaming other men for their decisions whereas you can't control your wife and lead your home. What kind of spineless, shameless, effeminate and spineless weakling are you?

Let me allow you to sleep, you have to wake up at 5am and sweep the entire street.

Is that all.
I pray you have peace of mind from what is pursuing you.
If not one day this your attitude will destroy you.
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
until June we ll know how far..it goes...gbaja no doubt has momentum as he seems to be campaigning well unlike lawan who is waiting on party supremacy...umar bago was Neva a contender...Now that gbaja and wase are on a ticket let's see what John dyegh will do with his declaration...in the end let see a fair contest and whoever wins should stand...

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
Agbaletu:
I just wish Dogara can continue...this APC needs to be taught another lesson.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

2 Likes

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by alen4smith(m): 12:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Agbaletu:
I just wish Dogara can continue...this APC needs to be taught another lesson.
if wishes were �!

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by agabusta: 1:11am On Apr 24, 2019
Flyingngel:
Nigeria can never get better. Last time i check when Oshiomole was Governor the party didn't appoint Chairman of APC Governors forum neither was the party.
How can grown up men sat down and wait for an outsider to appoint somebody that will head them in the name of party supremacy.

Even in other advanced democracy, that is how it is done. The party with the majority meets and reach a consensus on the candidate, and every other party member respects the decision of the party.

It's only generating noise here just because we are sort of stubborn and a competitive set of people, who don't have/respect party discipline.

The leaders of the party in the legislature almost automatically becomes the Heads of the legislature once their party achieves the majority. There's no big deal bout it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by agabusta: 1:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Engrduke:
Umar Bahago was never a contender for the Speakership post before but a mere pretender.
All the same, it's a win-win situation for APC.

A lot of them are just trying to use blackmail to negotiate juicy positions for themselves.

1 Like

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Ryabcool(m): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Tell us what happened to you the day you refused cooking and doing house chores. Macho man, didn't your wife punish you that night?
Jesus!! This finishing is too much grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by kayusely70(m): 3:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Gbaja ni joo! Gbaja ni jaree!
Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by tunderay(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Lmaooooo

Let me allow you to sleep, you have to wake up at 5am and sweep the entire street. grin
This is wickedness. You just finish someone's father. grin
Chimaokigwe:

Lmaooooo

This is wickedness. You just finish someone's father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by omenkaLives(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Tell us what happened to you the day you refused cooking and doing house chores. Macho man, didn't your wife punish you that night? grin
You just murdered someone's child. grin grin grin

That dude will have nightmares last night seeing this comment chasing him with a chainsaw. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila by Nebuchadnezar: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
You just murdered someone's child. grin grin grin

That dude will have nightmares last night seeing this comment chasing him with a chainsaw. grin cheesy grin
[/s]
childish comment
please grow up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano Restricts Movement Of Tankers Carrying Petrol From 8pm To 5am / Ogun 2027: Sen. Solomon Olamilekan Yayi Leads Nine Others In Online Poll / Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Updates: APC Defense Day 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.