Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro (1070 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
Listening to the radio this evening and this question was brought, most callers were leaning towards the other direction.

What's your take?
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by sukerefakere(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
Not for me
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
sukerefakere:
Not for me
don't truth your best friend?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by flokii: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
No I can't
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by drake2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2019
If I were your friend, I wouldn't stay in your house even if you were around. Don't I have my own house?

Who you and your wife wan put for trouble?

Married women are so easily and foolishly deceived. This phenomenon has become so pervasive, putting men in goddamn unpremeditated wahala.

Some women only have breasts and V..; no single brain cells

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by SageMK: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
Yes. I can allow that but my wife will decide yes or no.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Unless you know your woman is a hoe (but why would you marry her then) then I don't see where the problem is.

Let me just say that if you can't trust your buddies around your woman then I suggest you quickly look for BETTER friend and/or a BETTER woman....

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by Burgerlomo: 12:37am On Apr 24, 2019
I laugh in Spanish grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2019
drake2:
If I were your friend, I wouldn't stay in your house even if you were around. Don't I have my own house?

Who you and your wife wan put for trouble?

Married women are so easily and foolishly deceived. This phenomenon has become so pervasive, putting men in goddamn unpremeditated wahala.

Some women only have breasts and V..; no single brain cells
The scenario was that you new in the town for a job interview or some project.

Don't have much on you for a hotel, would you rather look for a means to borrow or simply call your best friend who happens to have an apartment in the vicinity you are in.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Unless you know your woman is a hoe (but why would you marry her then) then I don't see where the problem is.

Let me just say that if you can't trust your buddies around your woman then I suggest you quickly look for BETTER friend and/or a BETTER woman....
My thought exactly bro, I was just listening to the program with anger; I try calling in but it wasn't connecting.

I was hoping that other callers would see no big deal in it but as you could see on this thread people are not for it.

My thought when I was listening to this was picturing my best friend and I know for sure he won't do jack.

When are anyone can't so it, I just think you need to evaluate the quality of friends you have.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by drake2(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
RonKenoly:

The scenario was that you new in the town for a job interview or some project.

Don't have much on you for a hotel, would you rather look for a means to borrow or simply call your best friend who happens to have an apartment in the vicinity you are in.

I would stay in a hotel. There would be no need to attend the interview or do the job if there was no money.

I am sorry if you don't agree with me; married women crush on their husband's friends thinking erroneously that they treat their wives better. They initiate the lustful process.

Also, if you are dating a lady with sisters, if you are not careful; you may end up sleeping with a couple of them, even twins. I have regretted my actions in the past.

I advise you avoid predisposing scenarios very tenaciously.
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by mibrims: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
RonKenoly:
Listening to the radio this evening and this question was brought, most callers were leaning towards the other direction.

What's your take?
It depends, the kind of friend nd the kind of wife
Everything na akonuche!
A wise man once said he can only leave his wife with a dead body, no other living thing.���
Re: Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro by anthonyuncle(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
sure

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Lashes Mother With Cane Over Witchcraft Allegation (video) / A Man “monstrous Dick” Falls Out Why Running (watch) / When Your Husband Is Too Harsh On Your Househelp, Sisters Be Vigilant- Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.