Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (31290 Views)

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by nabegibeg: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
EzegeNG:
A young boy was, on Sunday, handed over to security operatives for beating his mom at Imo Housing Estate, Owerri, Imo State.

According to reports from online source, the boy had earlier been spotted smoking weed and drinking with his friends, only to return home hungry.

He then proceeded to request for food from his mom and when she couldn’t provide any, he brought out the bowl of garri they had at home and empty its content on the floor and poured water on it.

However, when the mom reacted angrily, he pounced on her and started beating her up. An alarm raised by the lady eventually caught the attention of neighbors, who moved in and apprehended him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-beats-up-his-mother-after-smoking-weed-in-owerri-gets-arrested-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMarV35nYHw

In Nigeria beating up your mum is a sacrilegious let Lone criminal offence
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by TheBeat: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Why do igbos like treating their parents like thrash

That was how my ipob friend suggested we should use is mother for money ritual

Thank god am a well disciplined afonja boy.... I rejected the useless suggestion asap cry

igbos children should stop waking their parent with sliding kicks.... Learn from afonjas
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by hatedisplace: 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

Thank god am a well disciplined afonja boy.... I rejected the useless suggestion asap cry

igbos children should stop waking their parent with sliding kicks.... Learn from afonjas
you need brain surgery. Monkey �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by wellmax(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Train up a child in the way that he should go. When he is old, he will not depart from it.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by mozona(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mumu
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Gkemz: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Two wrongs never make a right. What the child did was wrong but the punishment was so inhumane, more than the offense. What if he had collapsed inside the dirty water or developed pneumonia that would have been double disaster for the mother.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by T4kbaba(m): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Criminals beat criminal!
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Hiarmn(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
the boy is one of the problem Nigeria is having
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by holajeedayy: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Edithfavourite:
grin Developers

every eveil and bad thing in this country is happening in oweri
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Effiongdbest: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
holajeedayy:

every eveil and bad thing in this country is happening in oweri
like what and what?
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by EricBraven: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

do you think you sound intelligent?
you only came to show the rate of stupidity that flows through your generation

2 Likes

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Arizonaaddict1: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good
StarUp:
Deal with him until the weed clears from his eyes... Nonsense!!!
weed or no weed e dey their blood
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by naijajobx: 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Arizonaaddict1: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
EricBraven:

do you think you sound intelligent?
you only came to show the rate of stupidity that flows through your generation
d guy na mumu but why do you people like treating your parents like poo
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by antidote06: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Craigslists:
Why is everyone always blaming weed for their foolishness

The boy’s action is the trait of an alcoholic and not a weed taker.
ur very correct bro,na mmanya no b weed
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by frowland(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

Funny, you mean a friend of yours told you so? .. and what do you mean by sliding kicks? Haha

3 Likes

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by gosmoney(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
ha hahaha oro peseje oro di un lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Domestic violence... Let the beating bring back senses to his brain.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by danot1030: 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hehehe, the flat head people with the habit of beating up their parents.

That's why when I see some of their offspring here on nairaland hauling out abuses and insult on people i am never surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Big taboo.
I hope he was taught a big lesson.
Don't give birth to sons you cannot train and discipline properly.
'I born boy' na em cause this one.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Onelaw: 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
The nature of man is carnal

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by adedayoa2(f): 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mother's love is strong o, I remember a boy repeated in that year and refused to go to that same school again. And so the mum dragged him to school, reported him to the soldiers on duty and he was dealt with severely. Guess who was begging on his behalf?

1 Like

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

You are an idiot. Just shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Communal discipline

1 Like

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by EricBraven: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arizonaaddict1:
nobody like to treat his/her parents like poo and we don't do that either,only abnormal people do
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by HomeOfMe(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
EzegeNG:
A young boy was, on Sunday, handed over to security operatives for beating his mom at Imo Housing Estate, Owerri, Imo State.

According to reports from online source, the boy had earlier been spotted smoking weed and drinking with his friends, only to return home hungry.

He then proceeded to request for food from his mom and when she couldn’t provide any, he brought out the bowl of garri they had at home and empty its content on the floor and poured water on it.

However, when the mom reacted angrily, he pounced on her and started beating her up. An alarm raised by the lady eventually caught the attention of neighbors, who moved in and apprehended him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-beats-up-his-mother-after-smoking-weed-in-owerri-gets-arrested-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMarV35nYHw
omo ale jati jati. What a bastar.d shide..
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Arizonaaddict1: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
EricBraven:

nobody like to treat his/her parents like poo and we don't do that either,only abnormal people do
I concur you are right my brother
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Originalsly: 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm....smoke weed and fight? ... it had to.be something else.... the alcohol. The hunger part can be blamed on the weed.
Correct punishment... instant rehab.... instant detox.... I'm sure no matter what..... he will never raise his hands on his mom again.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by roqrules04(m): 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Craigslists:
Why is everyone always blaming weed for their foolishness

The boy’s action is the trait of an alcoholic and not a weed taker.

Because weed can't defend itself
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by wwwtortoise(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Marijuana can never make one violent.
Alcohol does.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by AuroraB(f): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

True afonjas never refuse ritual offer or skull/organs harvesting no matter how disciplined,it's in thier DNA (follow come) Check urself n ask questions something is wrong somewhere cos ur origin is evidently in doubt..... grin grin grin
Diaris godu oooo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Passenger Caught On Camera Stealing From A Lagos Taxi / Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.