Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (31293 Views)

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by amliftedhigher: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
EzegeNG:
A young boy was, on Sunday, handed over to security operatives for beating his mom at Imo Housing Estate, Owerri, Imo State.

According to reports from online source, the boy had earlier been spotted smoking weed and drinking with his friends, only to return home hungry.

He then proceeded to request for food from his mom and when she couldn’t provide any, he brought out the bowl of garri they had at home and empty its content on the floor and poured water on it.

However, when the mom reacted angrily, he pounced on her and started beating her up. An alarm raised by the lady eventually caught the attention of neighbors, who moved in and apprehended him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-beats-up-his-mother-after-smoking-weed-in-owerri-gets-arrested-photos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMarV35nYHw
Nice one
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by amliftedhigher: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
The people who beated him like a criminal instead of handling him over to the police straight should be arrested and jailed.
I don't think you have a mother
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by sonnie10: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
Why do igbos like treating their parents like thrash

That was how my ipob friend suggested we should use is mother for money ritual

Thank god am a well disciplined afonja boy.... I rejected the useless suggestion asap cry

igbos children should stop waking their parent with sliding kicks.... Learn from afonjas
You mean your friend right?
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:
In Yiiiboland, it is the son who trains the mother.

Spare the blow and spoil the mother

Thank God I am not Yeeibo
Modified
The crime committed has nothing to do with a particular tribe as it isn't peculiar to igbos alone infact many Igbo sons love and cherish their mothers
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Onyekachi419(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2019

AfoltundeOG:

Thank god am a well disciplined afonja boy.... I rejected the useless suggestion asap cry

igbos children should stop waking their parent with sliding kicks.... Learn from afonjas

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by RTSC: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
embarassed
AfoltundeOG:

Someone smoked weed and you are using that to judge normal behaviour?

Of course, you people don't beat your parents. Instead You insult them and use them for rituals like a skull miner .

Omo ale jati jati.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by rossi49ja(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

Your bigoted atrophic soul has been noticed.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
This story reminds me of my neighbor's son who used to fight their mums. One was a drug addict, another was just useless, the next one was too stubborn. Being a mum is sweet when kids are small, the real job is when they become teens and young adults
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
oduademoner:
In Yiiiboland, it is the son who trains the mother.

Spare the blow and spoil the mother

Thank God I am not Yeeibo

Your brain is paining you

1 Like

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Gforce2019: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

Just aside, An average ipob person is so insolent and disrespectful...

3 Likes

Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
They should have killed him. If he could beat up his mother, what would he do to people that are not even related to him?
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by freethinker420(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

U reek of Lies!!...
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by saintade01(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
And on the other thread where a young lad was seen prostration to an adult (PMB) they said it's SLAVERY. I guess this how they treat their Elders in freedom shey.
Iranu undecided
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by babeosisi: 12:09am On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

And impregnate them instead abi
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Successmind(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Crucify him! crucify him! crucify him!!!!
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by eriko4life(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
if you get married and watch your wife go through 9months of pregnancy and labour during delivery, you will regret even the good morning you forgot to tell your mother let alone laying your hands on her.
Re: Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed by Kfed4ril(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
AfoltundeOG:

Idiot
No be afonja boy wey use him Momsi for ritual some days ago.
Abi you no see that one for Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch / Robbers Who Snatched Keke In Warri Burnt To Death (graphic Pictures+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.