Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch (31272 Views)

Lady Found Dead In Lagos Hotel, Boyfriend Disappears / 2 Single Mothers Arrested Over Sex In Lagos Hotel / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by fergie001: 5:03am On Jan 19, 2019
News filtered in yesterday that the founder of Asiwaju Royal Furniture in Ojo,Lagos was found lying dead in his hotel room after allegedly taking the dreaded insecticide,sniper.

Michael Asiwaju, popularly known as Mike Cash,a twitter celebrity with above 24000 followers has been recently hit with a series of allegations involving several incidents of rape on female friends. He has continuously maintained his innocence claiming it was transactional sex, and had gone a step further releasing an 11-sec video as well as pictures of those he alleged had sent him nude videos only to blackmail him.

It was learnt that the father of one had checked into the hotel in the evening of the previous day. Shortly before he committed suicide, he had expressed his intention via his Twitter handle, Asiwaju_limited, to end his life.
“Goodbye I’ll die soon. (I) am gone,” he tweeted at 7.35pm on Saturday, January 12; and had received several jeers and vitriols with some confirming he wasn't a first-time offender.
The post was the last of several tweets the deceased had shared on his TL last Saturday, between 5.52pm and 7.35pm, in response to the allegations. He was said to have taken a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper and was met lifeless in his hotel room around 12am on January 13, 2019.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Lagos, CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the suicide. He said two bottles of Sniper was recovered from the incident scene.

He said, “We are investigating a possible case of suicide. We were alerted that a young man died in his hotel room and the Commissioner of Police was informed. He directed that the body should be evacuated and that a team of detectives comprising men from the forensic unit and men from the homicide section should investigate the matter.

“The body was inspected and there was no visible mark of violence on the corpse. Two bottles of Sniper, which we reasonably believed he must have drunk, was recovered from the hotel room. One of the bottles had been emptied while the other one was still unopened. The man checked into the hotel with the name, Prince Moses. Preliminary investigation revealed that the man was the owner of a business known as Asiwaju Royal Furniture.”

https://punchng.com/businessman-accused-of-rape-kills-self-after-posting-suicide-note-on-twitter/

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by fergie001: 5:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Dead and Gone....

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Konki: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Blame Buhari!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by JasonScoolari: 5:28am On Jan 19, 2019
A clear conscience fears no accusation.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2019

If he truly raped her, that was some expensive ejaculation

Lesson for sex-starved niggahs: Your brain should control your dick and not the other way around.

Instead of waanking, his dick was trafficating in all directions

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by APCpackandgo: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2019
why
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by fergie001: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
I wonder if this is true or he faked his own death angry

Modified after reading : Wow. Police confirmed it. shocked

If he truly raped her, that was some expensive ejaculation

2 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Speechless......... shocked

We sum it all up with the words below..........

WTF, Why do i feel guilty and ashamed when i haven't done anything wrong?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Triangles1(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
This day tactics of killing is to kill and make it look like

SUICIDE

God please deliver us from evil friend.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Datadealss: 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Ronaldo never kill himself amidst all those rape allegation neither did Usher Raymond so why you??

I don't know if I should type RIP or not

12 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2019
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by IjebuWarrior: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
cool
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by gaby(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
That was a silly option and a cowardly way out.

Face your fears and worries head on people...impossible is nothing...

4 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by aishapmbtoto: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2019
cry
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Who has the number of the hoe who licked his anus

6 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by NLBigBoy: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian women are some of the most useless and callous entities I have ever seen in my life, that’s why I only fvck white bítches, These hoes tweeted false rape allegations that gave his mum a heart attack and then drove him to suicide...RIP But that video of a girl eating his ass makes him mad suspect, personally any Nigga that gets his ass ate is incapable of rape cuz thats a gay ass nigga...I hope the police launch an investigation and jail those wicked senseless hoes.

23 Likes

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Speedyconnect15: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
I just hope it's false news.

I just hope so.
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
There is a demon lurking around social media

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by sdindan: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Coward
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Factfinder1(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Money and being rich has made many people believe demonic possession and manipulations are not in existence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by kingmeme: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2019
I hate weaklings
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by Originakalokalo(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by theunnamed: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Where is the note?
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch by shachris02: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Keep telling folks, money is not everything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Beheaded In Rivers State Cult Clash / CCTV Captures The Moment A Couple Stole N600k Naira Worth Of Wigs In Abuja (Vid) / Army Arrests Samuel Chukwudon, Boko Haram Logistics Supplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.