Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her (15523 Views)

Nkeiruka Onyejeocha: We Will Resume Payment Of Wage Award This Week / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah / Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Commissions Road In Abia State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by AlhajaChinyere: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
poyebad:

What if you're born poor?
While we blame the parents for 'laziness, stupidity and useless'-ness, how about providing the emergency line for the hungry children?
grin grin

So that the useless, lazy and stupid parents can keep on having children?
Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by Xisnin(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Etteh was removed or she removed herself by being excessively corrupt?
I'm not a male chauvinist but this lady should go and sit down. Nigeria is too problematic now for a woman to successfully be a Speaker of the HoR.
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by poyebad: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

So that the useless, lazy and stupid parents can keep on having children?

Shift focus from the parents, attend the children...or just kill them off for the error of their parents.
Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by banio: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
matify83:
What sorcery does she intend to deploy in actualizing this brazen request?

Stylishly playing the "female " card.

Igbo Amaka are huzzlers. They know how to use that hole.

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by Bundaweber: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
woman wey just decamp to apc.na wah
Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by garfield1: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
banio:

Igbo Amaka are huzzlers. They know how to use that hole.
You mean bottom power?

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ziggylady:

shocked.,This one is in severe pain and agony,you will soon get another ban and forced to open a new account once again..

Frusrtation Amaka embarassed
AkataYeriYeri right now . .

1 Like

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by Funkamazing(f): 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Africanbest:

I was waiting for a feminist to counter my opinion, it took you too long... well, I have no hate on women in politics or helm of affair but you and I know that the challenges and distraction you face is much.... life is no some GAME of thrones movie where you can be female and charge for battle.

what do we do when we need our leader and she has serious period cramps or she just lost an only son or she is not strong enough to tell her opposition to shut up.
well, no matter how we see it or pain it, A WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN.

I love that last statement. A WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE A WOMAN.

I pray God surround you with women who will fill your life with joy. You need it.
Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by AkataYeriYeri: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
immhotep:

AkataYeriYeri right now . .
She has been banned!
Deal with it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speakership: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Asks Gbajabiamila To Step Down For Her by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

She has been banned!
Deal with it!
And you are still in sifia pains grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio: Nigerian Lawmakers Most Ridiculed / Boko Haram Leader "imam Abubakar Shekau" Message To President Jonathan / The South-West contributions to Nigeria's economy and other myth-busting facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.