Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies (15236 Views)

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2023
I have been following the Osun Election Tribunal Keenly, and the things I have been reading about the recent discoveries on the use of the BVAS are so tasteless and undeserving of the INEC which we are hoping upon to deliver a smooth and transparent election.

The recent discoveries in the Osun Election Tribunal are not just what we are expecting as the outcome of the recently introduced BVAS Technology.

For instance, how can it be that the a particular BVAS Machine for a Polling-unit (when physically inspected) had a figure of “383” as the number of Accredited Voters, But Then, inside the BVAS-Report which was electronically generated by the INEC through the synchronisation of the data that were contained inside the BVAS Machines, the same polling-unit had “313” as the number of Accredited Voters inside the generated report.

Meanwhile,, we have not even considered what the manually-filled number of accredited voters that was recorded inside the polling-unit results-sheet (Form EC8A) by the Presiding-Officer (PO) of the same polling-unit might had been. (Maybe, it might be 480, or even more).

In another polling-unit, the numbers of accredited voters (as was recorded by the PO of the polling-unit) was 830, while the number of accredited voters as could be seen on the BVAS-Report was 793.
That is, another clear case of over-voting.

(Source of data:
https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/adelekes-forensic-examiner-confirms-over-voting-in-osun-governorship-election/)

So now, how would INEC explain such discrepancies in the “supposed” BVAS Records?

That is very very bad of INEC, and by extension, very bad of the BVAS Technology too.

And again, the fact that the Counsel to the INEC admitted that the generated BVAS-Report (as was tendered by the APC) had up to 1750 actual polling-units where the figures in the generated BVAS-Report might have suggested that there were over-voting, is not something that would be regarded as bravery by the INEC.
Frankly speaking, it was a very bad admittance by the INEC, even though the learned-gentleman was trying to establish that the APC only selected just 749 Polling-units out of the overall 1750 faulty polling-units in order to favour themselves, but it only means that the BVAS Machines are not yet ready for deployment in the future elections, unless (of-course) INEC would do some serious reconfigurations to the BVAS and The Back-end servers.
(Source of data:
https://thewhistler.ng/osun-election-inec-urges-tribunal-to-dismiss-oyetolas-petition/)

Another bad admittance by the INEC’s counsel was that: “the BVAS-Reports tendered by the APC were incomplete ‘because the INEC-server had not completed the synchronization process when it was issued to them’.”

I mean,, why on earth would INEC ever issue an uncompleted document as an official document emanating from the same INEC, and still claim that such document is null-and-void, whereas all the pages on the document were all Certified as True Copies?

All these errors can be corrected by INEC if only the BVAS Machines can be re-configured in such a way that, once the election ends, a button must be clicked on the machine to indicate that the election had ended, and that results cannot be transmitted through the BVAS if the button was not clicked, neither can the number of Accredited Voters be seen too (by the PO), unless the “End Election” button is clicked.

And again, that upon the clicking of the “End Election” button, the BVAS Machines should automatically upload the number accredited voters to their respective created-and-reserved slots/spaces on the IREV-Portal, and be visible to everyone who checked for the value on the Portal. (this particular step is very important), and then, to also transmit the same value to the “Accreditation” Collation Servers, even before the PO clicks to see the figures for the number of accredited voters.

Thus; it means that there would be two separate “Collation Servers”; the “Accreditation” Collation Server which should automatically collate the Accreditation Details as automatically generated and transmitted to it by the BVAS Machines without the Knowledge of the POs, and then, another “Results” Collation Server which collates the Results of the Polling-units as they were manually transmitted by the POs (including the accreditation details that were manually entered by the PO too).

The automatically transmitted and collated “Accreditation Details” is the Breakthrough we need here, and such information contained inside the Accreditation Collation Server would form the “BVAS-Report” which the INEC can now easily generate without having to go through rigorous synchronisation processes all over again.

Please,, the INEC should do this for us, especially the automatic upload of the Accreditation Values to the IREV-Portal, even before the PO sees it inside the BVAS Machine.

This will automatically stop any compromised PO from inputting wrong figures into the result sheets, and also prevent them from transmitting such wrong figures to the Results Collation Server.

I sincerely hope that this submission of mine would be of great help and importance in the upcoming elections.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Moh247: 1:48am On Jan 16, 2023
Hmmn

7 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:
Hmmn
What's the “Hmmm” about.?

We are trying to help INEC to review their BVAS software, and to properly debug it...
And you're here doing “Hmmmmm”.??

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Moh247: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
What's the Hmmm about.?

We are trying to help INEC to review their BVAS and to properly debug it...
And you're here doing Hmmmmm.??

The timing of coding an update, transmitting it to all 774 LGA without affecting the preloaded PVC information

40 days

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2023
Moh247:

The timing of coding an update, transmitting it to all 774 LGA without affecting the preloaded PVC information

44 days

ONE WEEK IS EVEN MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SUCH UPDATES..

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Moh247: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
ONE WEEK IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SUCH UPDATES..

Ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Waterlrd: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
I have been following the Osun Election Tribunal Keenly, and the things I have been reading about the recent discoveries on the use of the BVAS are so tasteless and undeserving of the INEC which we are hoping upon to deliver a smooth and transparent election.

I sincerely hope that this submission of mine would be of great help and importance in the upcoming elections.
kindly make this your submission on tweeter and copy @officialinecNigeria so that they will get to see it. Thanks for your findings.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Ancestortinubu: 2:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Oyetola has lost the tribunal

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by SmartPolician: 2:54am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

This is really disturbing. INEC had four years to prepare for this presidential election. It was only this month they received BVAS that would be used across the country. I sincerely hope they will have the time to test-run all the machines before elections start.

If only Osun State could have all these issues, only God knows what would happen across the 36 states and the FCT. No matter what, INEC must go on with these machines because the future of this country is riding on them. Even if these presidential elections don't take place the same day, it's fine as long as we get it right using BVAS and IRev.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

rubbish write up here as usual, what you said here is nothing but clueless lies and propaganda on the media. I ask you here, when did the synchronisation took place, tell me the date and time. You better ask Inec ICT staffs about the BVAS machines synchronisation and not rushing to the media to publish lies and propaganda as usual in order to discredit the integrity of the Inec. Why can’t you publish your lies against Inec Bvas machines authenticity when a governorship Election were conducted in Ekiti State election on June 18, 2022. You won’t do that cos’ APC your party won the poll there. Now that APC in Osun State was thunderously defeated in the poll on July 16th governorship Election last year, you are now here publishing lies and propaganda against the usefulness of Inec Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic in next month February 25th presidential election and nothing happens. The Bvas machines will function well to its capacity for more than 24 hours. Maybe you ask Yiaga reports on the outcome of Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election. Yiaga in their reports even praised Inec conducts on the Osun State governorship Election last year July 16th. Bvas machines has come to stay. July 16th governorship Election the best so far in Osun State history. Kudos to Inec for conducting free and credible poll in Osun State. What the Nigeria electorates are expecting from them is to conduct credible poll in next month February 25th presidential election and March 11th governorship elections too. Inec tried no be small. Kudos to them and their wonderful staffs.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tuborme: 4:39am On Jan 16, 2023
From what I observed from the Anambra election which I followed, the server stops collecting information from the BVAS once the result has been uploaded! What this means is that immediately after the upload of the result sheet… any further accreditation on the machine can not be accepted by the server. What I suspect is a foul play by some criminal elements in INEC colluding with some politicians to use an under hand to upturn the will of the people…. We did not experience these hitches in Anambra and Ekiti. It goes a long way to show how desperate a party is to win the Osun election like they did in Imo state.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by ipobarecriminals: 4:59am On Jan 16, 2023
cool PDP rigging handwork

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
rubbish write up here as usual, what you said here is nothing but clueless lies and propaganda on the media. I ask you here, when did the synchronisation took place, tell me the date and time. You better ask Inec ICT staffs about the BVAS machines synchronisation and not rushing to the media to publish lies and propaganda as usual in order to discredit the integrity of the Inec. Why can’t you publish your lies against Inec Bvas machines authenticity when a governorship Election were conducted in Ekiti State election on June 18, 2022. You won’t do that cos’ APC your party won the poll there. Now that APC in Osun State was thunderously defeated in the poll on July 16th governorship Election last year, you are now here publishing lies and propaganda against the usefulness of Inec Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic in next month February 25th presidential election and nothing happens. The Bvas machines will function well to its capacity for more than 24 hours. Maybe you ask Yiaga reports on the outcome of Ekiti and Osun State governorship Election. Yiaga in their reports even praised Inec conducts on the Osun State governorship Election last year July 16th. Bvas machines has come to stay. July 16th governorship Election the best so far in Osun State history. Kudos to Inec for conducting free and credible poll in Osun State. What the Nigeria electorates are expecting from them is to conduct credible poll in next month February 25th presidential election and March 11th governorship elections too. Inec tried no be small. Kudos to them and their wonderful staffs.

You are one of the reasons why neutral people hate the OBIDIENTS..
You're one of the reasons why neutral people would always say that: “Obidients And Emotional-Rantings are just like 5-&-6..”

Like, you got too emotional, to the extent that you forgot that I am a staunch die-hard Obidient too..
I am more Obidient than you can ever begin to imagine.
You're just there online, and actively ranting.
You have not even started evangelising about your candidate yet..

Yet you couldn't just click on my profile and check my previous topics and posts and see where I belong.
That's too bad of you..

Meanwhile, if you read my submission to the end, you would see that I love the BVAS Technology more than you would ever imagine to start loving it. You don't even know how the so-called BVAS works.

**And back to the lengthy trash you dropped up there,, I dropped the links from where I got my information. You couldn't even click on the links and read for yourself, and you rushed to start vomiting trash.
You don't have to disagree or to agree with me. You should just be arguing directly with Prof. Paul Ananaba, who happens to be the Counsel to the INEC in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal.. He was the one who said those things up there, and those were the reasons he gave, as to why the BVAS-Report should be discarded.
That is,, INEC itself was there in the court, and telling the court not to rely on the BVAS-Report in its judgement.

You mentioned Ekiti.??
But neither the petitioners nor the respondents in the Ekiti Election Tribunal cared to call up for the BVAS-Report.
Thus, how would you expect someone to write anything about the BVAS with regards to the Ekiti Election, or the Ekiti Election Tribunal.??

As for the YIAGA Reports you mentioned,, I read both YIAGA Reports, and CDD reports on both Elections. But then, Everything I wrote here were based on the most-recent outcomes in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal (which I mentioned in my write-up), or, is it that you cannot read things and understand them very well.??

SO NOW, WHO ACTUALLY ARE THESE “OBIDIENTS” WE ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT.??

1. In Those Earlier Days, “Obidients” were those Frustrated Nigerians who can break peoples heads due to their frustration. They were more frustrated than they loved Nigeria (or even the extent they loved Peter Obi himself). (Surely, they were actually toxic in those days)

2. Some times later, “Obidients” became those who wanted a better Nigeria, (especially through Peter Obi).

3. In these past recent days, “Obidients” are those persons who had made up their minds to join in “Evangelising” other people to join in wanting a better Nigeria through Peter Obi.

4. In the Near future, “Obidients” are going to be all those persons who voted for PETER OBI.

5. Ultimately, “Obidients” would become “The Whole Of Nigerians”.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Ventura1: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2023
You need to know that the BVAS is essentially for voters accreditation, and not actual voting. The case of over voting is a deliberate action by the PO, so they should be held liable.

17 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2023
tuborme:
From what I observed from the Anambra election which I followed, the server stops collecting information from the BVAS once the result has been uploaded! What this means is that immediately after the upload of the result sheet… any further accreditation on the machine can not be accepted by the server. What I suspect is a foul play by some criminal elements in INEC colluding with some politicians to use an under hand to upturn the will of the people…. We did not experience these hitches in Anambra and Ekiti. It goes a long way to show how desperate a party is to win the Osun election like they did in Imo state.
There could be hitches in the Anambra and Ekiti Elections..
Lots of hitches for that matter.

Remember that the Tribunal in Anambra had to stop, being that the Candidate that was taking the winner of the election to the Tribunal was disqualified by the Supreme Court.
Thus, his Tribunal was overtaken already.
If not for that, the candidate was ready to call up the BVAS-Report.

Then, in the Ekiti Tribunal, the petitioners did not care to call up for the BVAS-Report. And thus, nothing about the BVAS-Report mentioned in the Tribunal, and thus, the BVAS was not extensively analysed the way it was analysed in the Osun Election Tribunal.

Nevertheless, The bolded part of your comment is what all of us are trying to avoid by all means.
We are calling on the INEC to step up in their game, so that, not even their own staff can find it easy to collude with anybody to bypass the system, no matter any method they tried to use.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by duro4chang(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Ancestortinubu:
Oyetola has lost the tribunal

The issue is not about Oyetola but what might happen during the general election. If issue like this came up during the election of only one state what of election that will be held in 36 states. If care us not taken there will be problem. It can even be manipulated

11 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 6:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Ventura1:
You need to know that the BVAS is essentially for voters accreditation, and not actual voting. The case of over voting is a deliberate action by the PO, so they should be held liable.
Yes.
You're correct here.

We continue to observe the Osun Election Tribunal.
We are going to get to the root of all these.

The POs that actually went to enter the wrong values, are the ones I totally blame.

Like, are they not aware that the BVAS-Report could be called up at any time.??
And that the things they did could be exposed..??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2023
duro4chang:
The ussuyus not if Oyetola but what might happen during the general election. If issue like this came up during the election if only one state what if election that will be held in 36 states. If care us not taken there will be problem
You fully understood where the topic is heading.

It is not about Osun, or Oyetola, or Adeleke.

It is about the future of elections in Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod.
Please take to fp.
INEC must see this, and make serious amends.
(Help Nigeria by letting more Nigerians to see this)
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

You're one of the reasons why neutral people would always say that: “Obidients And Emotional-Rantings are just like 5-&-6..”

Like, you got too emotional, to the extent that you forgot that I am a staunch die-hard Obidient too.. I am more Obidient than you can ever be.
You have not even started evangelising yet..

Yet you couldn't just click on my profile and check my previous topics and posts and see where I belong.
That's too bad of you..

Meanwhile, if you read my submission to the end, you would see that I love the BVAS Technology more than you would ever imagine to start loving it. You don't even know how the so-called BVAS works.

**And back to the lengthy trash you dropped up there,, I dropped the links from where I got my information. You couldn't even click on the links and read for yourself, and you rushed to start vomiting trash.
You don't have to disagree or to agree with me. You should just be arguing directly with Prof. Paul Ananaba, who happens to be the Counsel to the INEC in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal.. He was the one who said those things up there, and those were the reasons he gave, as to why the BVAS-Report should be discarded.
That is,, INEC itself was there in the court, and telling the court not to rely on the BVAS-Report in its judgement.

You mentioned Ekiti.??
But neither the petitioners nor the respondents in the Ekiti Election Tribunal cared to call up for the BVAS-Report.
Thus, how would you expect someone to write anything about the BVAS with regards to the Ekiti Election, or the Ekiti Election Tribunal.??

As for the YIAGA Reports you mentioned,, I read both YIAGA Reports, and CDD reports on both Elections. But then, Everything I wrote here were based on the most-recent outcomes in the on-going Osun Election Tribunal (which I mentioned in my write-up), or, is it that you cannot read things and understand them very well.??

Na trash you dey talk here in order to discredit credible Bvas machines technology. You are just ignorant of your thoughts here. Maybe you should read Paul Anaba SAN response on the alleged Bvas machines synchronisation reports here. You never read his response but quickly jumped to conclusions in order to discredit Bvas machines credibility. Maybe you should go and read Paul Anaba SAN last week final address in the tribunal in Osogbo last week. He said it as it is, he said the APC alleged synchronisation reports of Bvas machines are fake cos’ the date APC alleged that Bvas machines synchronisation reports came out was early not when the Bvas machines has synchronised its machines used for the election. APC quickly rushed to the media when they haven’t done their findings on the Bvas machines synchronisation reports on all the machines used in the election. I hope you can see where your lies and propaganda is been exposed here. Go and read punch and tribune online newspapers or what Paul Anaba SAN said on the general synchronisation of the Bvas machines used for the election. That’s why APC and Oyetola will lose their cases in the tribunal court of justice. The tribunal court of justice will dismissed Oyetola cases for lacking merit. As it stand today, Bvas machines general synchronisation reports stands in which the accreditation and the voting results tally with each other. No over voting in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu is next that will collect his own breakfast next month of February. We are fully ready to serve him his own breakfast. The clueless drug baron Tinubu is a clueless goner.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Meagainstthem: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

Like, you got too emotional, to the extent that you forgot that I am a staunch die-hard Obidient too.. I am more Obidient than you can ever be.
You have not even started evangelising yet..

That's too bad of you..

You mentioned Ekiti.??

That guy is not Obident but mikano boy,in fact he's anything PDP present.

Thanks for this wonderful write up,may Almighty God continue to bless you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2023
OSUN TRIBUNAL: So Far So “Bad” for APC

- as Tribunal prepares for final written address.

By Olalekan Badmus Phoenix and Comrade B-urself

As the election petition tribunal hearing the petition of former Governor Gboyega Oyetola and Osun APC challenging the declaration of Governor Ademola Adeleke by INEC as the authentic winner of the July 16th, 2022 gubernatorial election in osun state is set to resume hearing on Friday 13th January, 2023 for interested parties in the matter to adopt their final written addresses, it is important to refresh our memory on how far the petitioners have been able to prove their petition on the two angles as presented before the tribunal; claim of overvoting in about 749 polling units across 10 LGs in the state during the election that produced Governor Ademola Adeleke as the eventual winner and the eligibility of Governor Ademola Adeleke to contest the election on the ground that he presented a ‘forged’ academic certificate(s).

OVER-VOTING CLAIM.

To defend the credibility of the election it conducted which produced Senator Ademola Adeleke as the winner, INEC presented the Deputy Director (ICT), Mrs Abimbola Oladunjoye as a witness to the tribunal and she was duly cross-examined by both the petitioner and the defense counsel. The media was however awash with stories with headline that reads “INEC admits to over-voting in Osun election”.

To have a proper understanding of that conclusion, I quickly reached for my dictionary to confirm again, what to admit mean in real sense. According to the dictionary, admit means "To concede as true, to acknowledge or assent to, as an allegation which is impossible to deny." In essence, to admit is to agree to a fact, which is irrefutable.

Now, what exactly transpired at the Tribunal?

Coming under cross-examination by the petitioner's counsel, Chief Akin Olujinmi (SAN), Mrs. Oladunjoye said "Based on BVR12179 and my witness statement, there is seemingly over-voting of 75." By 'seemingly', which literally means 'as it appears', it is clear to the discerning that her comment was based on two different documents.

So, what is BVR12179 that Mrs. Oladunjoye compared its data to those in her witness statement that informed the 'seeming' over-voting observation? The BVR12179 is the BVAS report held by the APC and Oyetola, but has been disputed by INEC because it contained 'incomplete' data.

Simply put, the basis of the petitioner's counsel comparison was an incomplete accreditation data, hence, the noticeable difference observed by Mrs. Oladunjoye at the Tribunal. With that pointedly clear, it is totally misleading, and worse, manipulative, to make over-voting claim based on an incomplete accreditation data.

By law and logic, over-voting can only arise when the complete accreditation data is compared with the results collated on the form EC8A. This much was pointed out by Mrs. Oladunjoye during cross-examination that "Why I used the word seemingly over-voting is because any comparison that should take place should be between the EC8A and the physical BVAS machine."

The clear inference from the above is that over-voting can only be established when accreditation on the BVAS machines and the form EC8A had been compared together. But this simple truth was cleverly avoided and instead, a different meaning was imported into the testimony of Mrs. Oladunjoye.

Aside this, it will interest you to note that the PDP and the INEC had furnished the Tribunal with the complete accreditation data for the election. Even more, the respondents submitted a forensic analysis report, and went even further to produce every BVAS machines used for the election in the 749 polling units that is being contested to the Tribunal.

Since over-voting occurs only when the number of votes in a polling unit exceed accreditation data, the right thing is to look at the complete data, not the incomplete one that the APC is pushing around. At the Tribunal, the INEC maintained that the BVAS report with the petitioner is inaccurate by explaining that "The report was issued on 27th of July when synchronisation was ongoing. According to guidelines, the total accreditation figure is taken from the physical BVAS machine and written on the EC8A."

Now, you may like to ask why INEC supplied the petitioner, a document with ‘incomplete’ data? Mrs. Oladunjoye maintained that the commission is under obligation to supply such information within a given timeframe in compliance with the freedom of information (FOI) act, it is also interesting that section 74 of the electoral act Mandate INEC to supply same within a given timeframe, and as confirmed by her, the documents were signed off as data available as at the date of its release.

To prove over-voting, you have to compare data in the voters register, form EC8As (result sheet) and the BVAS machine itself which the petitioner have failed to do. From the events so far in the Tribunal, the APC and Oyetola have shown more interest in pushing false narratives than actually proving its claim of over-voting and that is unfortunate.

ACADEMIC CERTIFICATE ‘FORGERY’ CLAIM.

The certificate “forgery” claim did not start now but was intensively debated in courtrooms in the 2018 elections. And on all occasions, the question was resolved in favour of Sen. Ademola Adeleke, with all the courts rejecting the claim that he forged the documents he filed with the INEC and as such, eminently qualified for the position of Osun state Governor.

Particularly striking is the Appeal Court decision in ADELEKE VS RAHEEM, NO. CA/A/2004/2019, which cleared Adeleke of the allegation of forgery. Justice Emmanuel Agim who read the unanimous judgement of the three-man panel of the Appealate Court held that Adeleke did not supply false information in his form C.F.001 and other particulars he filed with the INEC for the 2018 governorship election in Osun state.

Justice Agim frowned at the judgement of the Bwari High Court that contested the eligibility of Adeleke as "a substantial miscarriage of justice because if the trial Court had not ignored that evidence, it would not have come to the conclusion that the information in the statement of result and school testimonial presented by the 3rd respondent (Adeleke) to the 4th respondent (INEC) that the appellant sat for the West African School Certificate Examinations in May/June 1981, at Muslim High School is true and not false."

The clear inference from this judgement is that Adeleke did not forge any of the documents he supplied to the INEC in the 2018 governorship election. Every documents he filed with the electoral umpire were not his making, and this much was established in the courtrooms when the authorities that issued them appeared to assert their validities.

Not done, the appellate court held that "WAEC confirming affidavit and Ledger clearly resolved the issue of whether the statement of result and testimonial from Ede High School Ede submitted by the 3rd respondent to the 4th respondent along with his Form C.F.001 contain false information that he completed secondary school at Ede Muslim High School Ede and sat for the WASCE there in May/June, 1981."

The simple fact from the above decision of the appellate court was that Adeleke filings with the INEC in 2018 was in order and not forged as being alleged. To show otherwise, the court ruled, goes beyond "pointing out errors or mistakes or discrepancies in the document."

Haven failed to establish certificate forgery by getting the maker of the document to admit same and also failed to prove beyond “reasonable doubts” the over-voting claim in 749 polling units as presented by the petitioner, it is not far fetched to conclude that the proceedings at the tribunal so far has been at best an academic exercise.

Let those who think they can manipulate their way to power know that they have failed in their bid to manufacture irregularities where there is none, Osun people have decided and Adeleke is their choice, a choice that is academically qualified to contest the election even beyond the basic requirements as demanded by INEC, and a choice that was overwhelmingly voted for by the majority of the osun populace.

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Meagainstthem: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Na trash you dey talk here in order to discredit credible Bvas machines technology. You are just ignorant of your thoughts here. Maybe you should read Paul Anaba SAN response on the alleged Bvas machines synchronisation reports here. You never read his response but quickly jumped to conclusions in order to discredit Bvas machines credibility. Maybe you should go and read Paul Anaba SAN last week final address in the tribunal in Osogbo last week. He said it as it is, he said the APC alleged synchronisation reports of Bvas machines are fake cos’ the date APC alleged that Bvas machines synchronisation reports came out was early not when the Bvas machines has synchronised its machines used for the election. APC quickly rushed to the media when they haven’t done their findings on the Bvas machines synchronisation reports on all the machines used in the election. I hope you can see where your lies and propaganda is been exposed here. Go and read punch and tribune online newspapers or what Paul Anaba SAN said on the general synchronisation of the Bvas machines used for the election. That’s why APC and Oyetola will lose their cases in the tribunal court of justice. The tribunal court of justice will dismissed Oyetola cases for lacking merit. As it stand today, Bvas machines general synchronisation reports stands in which the accreditation and the voting results tally with each other. No over voting in July 16th governorship Election. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii. Tinubu is next that will collect his own breakfast next month of February. We are fully ready to serve him his own breakfast. The clueless drug baron Tinubu is a clueless goner.

Dey try to use your brain once in a while,what don't you understand in his write up?

5 Likes

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2023
Ventura1:
Abeg please enlighten him more, he’s a dullard and ignorant of his thoughts here. Doesn’t know the effectiveness of Bvas machines. Only for him and others to be discrediting the authenticity and the usefulness of Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic next month February 25th presidential election. Tinubu the clueless drug is a clueless goner.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2023
Meagainstthem:

Dey try to use your brain once in a while,what don't you understand in his write up?
all what he wrote there in his write up is clueless lies and propaganda against the effectiveness of Bvas machines and its technology. Bvas machines are only meant for accreditation of voters and also scanning the results sheets to the server by the adhoc staffs in charge of the machines. No confusion here. Nigeria electorates knows the usefulness of Bvas machines and its effectiveness. Bvas machines will do the magic next month February 25th presidential election and March 11th election too. Bvas machines have come to stay.
Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by tk4radi: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Abeg please enlighten him more, he’s a dullard and ignorant of his thoughts here. Doesn’t know the effectiveness of Bvas machines. Only for him and others to be discrediting the authenticity and the usefulness of Bvas machines. Bvas machines will do the magic next month February 25th presidential election. Tinubu the clueless drug is a clueless goner.

Bye For Now..
And Goodnight..

After the Judgement (or even maybe, after the supreme court final judgement), then we go know how far.

Meanwhile, I can see that you have not updated yourself with the most-recent proceedings of the Tribunal which happened on the 13th of January 2023.

So, continue wallowing in your blissful ignorance.

So, Bye For Now..
And Goodnight Once Again..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2023
tk4radi:

Bye For Now..
And Goodnight..

After the Judgement (or even maybe, after the supreme court final judgement), then we go know how far.

Meanwhile, I can see that you have not updated yourself with the most-recent proceedings of the Tribunal which happened on the 13th of January 2023.

So, continue wallowing in your blissful ignorance.

So, Bye For Now..
And Goodnight Once Again..
I will always be bursting your lies and propaganda here, clueless Tinubu heartless fan looking for possible means to discredit Bvas machines technology. Bvas machines has come to stay. Tinubu the clueless drug baron ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii. We are heavily ready to retire him from active Nigeria politics. I’ve read the final address of the Inec counsel, Pdp counsels and APC counsel too. You are the one that’s posting lies and propaganda, twisting their words as well. You have failed woefully in painting the Bvas machines technology bad, as it stands today, Nigeria electorates are much educated to know the importance and the usefulness of Bvas machines technology. Bvas machines will do the magic next month February 25th presidential election. Tinubu your clueless drug Lord and party destroyer is a clueless goner. February 25th must obey, February 25th is highly sacrosanct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Errors Of The INEC’s BVAS Machines, And The Suggested Remedies by Johnnyessence(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023