Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k (20483 Views)

Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Papasmal(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Lanretoye:
So boy cost pass girl for market,after they will be shouting gender equality upandan.if the man see serious buyer self he go collect 80k for girl...lol
Lolzzz..,

Ur bargaining power no be here o
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Lordofthewest(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Mehn hunger dey beat people for this country oo

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by omoadeleye(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2019
So he go come be rich later fa?
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by bamasite(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Some will even sell for less.

Last time I checked, there was something called family planning
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Bridget95(f): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2019
See what APC have reduced Nigeria to.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by truefact: 10:10am On Apr 24, 2019
People only talk talk and curse... But nobody think rational and logical about things.... People are suffering and need help... Also people do what they do due to their situation and the societal expectations... Our society do not reason rationally, but only curse and lay blames... Societal expectations causes most of our problems
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sweetrace(f): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:
embarassed

when there is high rate of illiteracy and hunger in the society how do you expect him to understand what he's doing is totally wrong. he's only reasoning in his level of capacity to resolve his situation but still thank God.

Illiteracy has nothing to do with his actions. Being literate does not mean high morals. As for hunger, he could have put his kids up for adoption if he could no longer take care of them. Instead, he put a price tag on them.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sanmtiago(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
I swear poverty Dey make man think upside down
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by privaldo: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:
what do you expect when they don't plan their lives in Nigeria you hear people talk about marrying not of love but just because others are marrying and have kids or because they want to have sex
That is absolutely correct. Sometimes you hear them say things like ONCE I FINISH SCHOOL I GO MARRY and I ask them that they will marry without making money and they say things like THAT IS WHAT MY FATHER SAID and I laugh at their ignorance because tomorrow when things become hard they will result to illegal activitier.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by pansophist(m): 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Too bad
200k + 150k = 350k and he is talking about escaping poverty.

Give this same man 3.5million and he will still be neckdeep into poverty because he is suffering from poverty of the mind.

End time father.

Exactly. Most surveys on poor people who won financial jackpot ended up poorer than they were before winning. Material poverty is nothing when the mentsl is loaded. He has to work on his mindset to be rich, that's the only way out for him.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by ballerboy: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
selling of children now don becom pure business for Biafra people....haaa....shey na by force to dey offload container fear them
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by ballerboy: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2019
selling of their children now don becom pure business for Biafra people....haaa....shey na by force to dey offload container fear them
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
You don`t have money to raise a kid!!! why did u impregnate the mother??
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Shania2015(f): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Chai na wa o, the family should just take those kids far away from him if not,he can still use them for Money rituals if he has the connection, because he has a very bad heart as a father.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by ballerboy: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
sweetrace:

Illiteracy has nothing to do with his actions. Being literate does not mean high morals. As for hunger, he could have put his kids up for adoption if he could no longer take care of them. Instead, he put a price tag on them.
this how they think....Igbo people
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by ikobong1234: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Offpoint:
If he's not selling them to ritualist, then I encourage it... it's better I'm sold to a rich whom I know my future is brighter with than live with a man whom my future is not dim with me.

98% of us will be gladly glad if there's someone out there that wants to sell us to Dangote and co...

Don't quote me please, I'm the last Nigerian who's not an hypocrite and the last true teller alive.
you’re on point....
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Vellichor:
Too bad there are no social services in Nigeria else these kids should be taken from him immediately
He should never get to see them again.

So sad. He doesnt deserve them angry
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by bobolistica(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
So after giving it a long thought,he finally resolved that the only business he can do is sell his children...uwafid!
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Jason007: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2019
sweetrace:

illiteracy might not be inform of education but enlightenment, you said it yourself he might have put them up for adoption which am sure he doesn't know. most of the time our people don't know there are legal ways of doing things of this nature. his act is a shame to humanity and himself.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2019
next level
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Happyfela(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2019
less than 1000 Dollars asking price for both kids...Change is here for Real
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by incentive: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Little wonder.! Are you even Sure is the true biological father of those children. what is N350.? He will lay it on his villagers. This man, I must tell you is a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by elemagoon(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:
embarassed

when there is high rate of illiteracy and hunger in the society how do you expect him to understand what he's doing is totally wrong. he's only reasoning in his level of capacity to resolve his situation but still thank God.
Stop blaming hunger. Did they force him to marry or have kids? How much is Gold Circle? This man is greedy and evil pure and simple. Mind you I dont adopt simplistic escapist approach to solving issues ooo. But this man is evil...I repeat evil and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by ikennamadu1(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
People dey kneel before the altar of God crying for fruit of the womb.... While this inamikot Wan sell him own God'sgift.... Nawaooooo..
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Reference(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Biblical prophesy coming true.

Good to be back in Portharcourt since the governorship election result annoucement.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by dheaven: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:
what do you expect when they don't plan their lives in Nigeria you hear people talk about marrying not of love but just because others are marrying and have kids or because they want to have sex
You just sumarized the problem.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by TourismMan(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2019
I don't get it why women would always want to argue and drag position and worth with men counterparts. It's crystal clear. Men are more prestigious than women. Even this one had to peg the price of a man @ 200k and 150k for the female knowing the true worth of a man. Lol.

@topic, there is evident hunger in the land all solely and principally orchestrated by Buhari. E no go better for am o.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Jason007: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
elemagoon:

Stop blaming hunger. Did they force him to marry or have kids? How much is Gold Circle? This man is greedy and evil pure and simple. Mind you I dont adopt simplistic escapist approach to solving issues ooo. But this man is evil...I repeat evil and greedy.

fine , he's all you say he is. has it stopped more coming out to do the same. this is just few you see because of social media, few of the issues we see everyday. just because you know how to use a Gold circle doesn't mean the next person does.look at the region the news came out from. can you hear such in lagos for example?
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Stakeholders(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:

illiteracy might not be inform of education but enlightenment, you said it yourself he might have put them up for adoption which am sure he doesn't know. most of the time our people don't know there are legal ways of doing things of this nature. his act is a shame to humanity and himself.

A shame to Biafra and Nigeria, Not a shame to humanity. Please take note
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Jason007: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Stakeholders:

A shame to Biafra and Nigeria, Not a shame to humanity. Please take note

you are funny. we are still part of humanity take it or leave it. unicef still has their offices here, Red cross still trying to save the world(and us) and yet they all regard us as part of humanity. I beg to defer on your comment.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Mirriamvic(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Bighead9:
Igbo's Amaka.

The poorest in Nigeria are all Biafrans. grin
You Are Still sucking breast shaa , Untill You Are Weaned, You Will See Clearly
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Onelaw: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Who Stole 7 Months Baby In Port-Harcourt Nabbed, Child Recovered. Photos / My Pick-pocket Experience / Police Arrests Sea Pirates In Bonny That Attacked 3 Boats Yesterday (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.