Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k (20482 Views)

Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sweetrace(f): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:

illiteracy might not be inform of education but enlightenment, you said it yourself he might have put them up for adoption which am sure he doesn't know. most of the time our people don't know there are legal ways of doing things of this nature. his act is a shame to humanity and himself.

Okay, but when I say adoption, I’m not talking about the legal way. I’m talking about what is done traditionally. Giving kids to more fortunate relatives or even strangers to raise and give them more opportunities. I would have blamed poverty if he was looking for the rich man so he could give the children to him to raise. But to actually think of selling them speaks of a mindset that speaks of wickedness and selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by biztip: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
hunger under buhari regine has forced people into doing weird things just to make money . more absurd things re coning as long as buhari keeps impoverishing Nigerians
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sweetrace(f): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
ballerboy:
this how they think....Igbo people

Really? But the man is not Igbo. Meanwhile, please don’t bring tribal sentiments into my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Bighead9: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mirriamvic:
You Are Still sucking breast shaa , Untill You Are Weaned, You Will See Clearly

E pain this evening Newspaper well.

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Jason007: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
sweetrace:

Okay, but when I say adoption, I’m not talking about the legal way. I’m talking about what is done traditionally. Giving kids to more fortunate relatives or even strangers to raise and give them more opportunities. I would have blamed poverty if he was looking for the rich man so he could give the children to him to raise. But to actually think of selling them speaks of a mindset that speaks of wickedness and selfishness.

I share your opinion. He could have gone about it the traditional way but opted for the easiest and unfatherlike way to sell them. Regardless, Let's hope the children are in better hands to take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sholaadeyemo(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Me waiting for feminist to say why will he sell the Boy higher price...he should sell them equally as per gender equality grin
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Mirriamvic(f): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bighead9:

Not At All, Did You Think Rich People Sound Like You ? Your Life Is Filled With Hatered And That Is Number One Symptom Of Poverty .
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Mirriamvic(f): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bighead9:

Not At All, Did You Think Rich People Sound Like You ? Your Life Is Filled With Hatered And That Is Number One Symptom Of Poverty . THE MORE YOU ARE HATING, THE POORER AND FRUSTRATED . CALL ME NAMES THATS THE ONLY THING YOUR TRIBE KNOW HOW TO DO. I Just Checked Your Profile And See Where You saved Your Hate Pictures . All Your Comments Were All Hate Comments , Did You Know You Are On The Road To Madness? All Those Hate Speeches Have They Make You Feel Better ? What Is Silently eating You Up? Please Talk To A Councellor Your People Need You Back.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Mizwisdom(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ekakamba:
Men/boys are always expensive than the opposite sex/gender. grin tongue

The man stewpit sha.

Yes in Nigeria among Igbos especially
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Mizwisdom(f): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
sholaadeyemo post=778u17230:
Me waiting for feminist to say why will he sell the Boy higher price...he should sell them equally as per gender equality grin

I'll buy the girl child higher than the boy if he had offered me, I guess it's the buyers that dictate the price smiley
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Bighead9: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mirriamvic:
Not At All, Did You Think Rich People Sound Like You ? Your Life Is Filled With Hatered And That Is Number One Symptom Of Poverty . THE MORE YOU ARE HATING, THE POORER AND FRUSTRATED . CALL ME NAMES THATS THE ONLY THING YOUR TRIBE KNOW HOW TO DO

Evening Newspaper, go and find something doing. You spend the whole day on Nairaland judging other people's opinions. Isn't that a real joblessness? If you need a job, quote me and be nice, I Promise you a good job. I mean it.

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sweetrace(f): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jason007:

I share your opinion. He could have gone about it the traditional way but opted for the easiest and unfatherlike way to sell them. Regardless, Let's hope the children are in better hands to take care of them.

True! Those kids should not be left with such a father.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Jason007: 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
sweetrace:

True! Those kids should not be left with such a father.

Leaving out sympathy, he doesn't deserve to be a father in anyway. he should actually be flogged and made to do community service by cleaning the children rest room, so he understands what it means to have a child .

1 Like

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by sweetilicious(f): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:
what do you expect when they don't plan their lives in Nigeria you hear people talk about marrying not of love but just because others are marrying and have kids or because they want to have sex
It's inhumane and an abomination to sell your offspring like they are dogs.Even if they were poor, poverty is a thing of the mind.
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by lilyheaven: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2019
Bighead9:
Igbo's Amaka.

The poorest in Nigeria are all Biafrans. grin
I didn't know cross rivers are IPob (biafrans) too
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Bighead9: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2019
lilyheaven:

I didn't know cross rivers are IPob (biafrans) too

Oh, una no wan claim Cross River today? I thought you guys always term the South South as Biafran States?

The man is a Biafran, so deal with it.

Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by lilyheaven: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bighead9:

Oh, una no wan claim Cross River today? I thought you guys always term the South South as Biafran States?

The man is a Biafran, so deal with it.
You are having fun, enjoy
Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by Raphkriz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Breaks Into Shops To Steal Rods Caught & Chained In Delta(photos) / Lady Who Stole 7 Months Baby In Port-Harcourt Nabbed, Child Recovered. Photos / My Pick-pocket Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.