Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man (4558 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Gandollar(f): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
his fellow benue people will be rolling in thier graves , when they see what has become of thier son.

thier son is a Rat
I'm beginning to think omenkalives is not from benue neither is he a Nigerian. A thorough check will reveal he's from either Gambia or DRC. I say so because I have never seen such a heartless fellow who rejoices even when his own tribe are been systematically wiped off from the surface of the Earth.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by lordkush: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Gandollar:
I'm beginning to think omenkalives is not from benue neither is he a Nigerian. A thorough check will reveal he's from either Gambia or DRC. I say so because I have never seen such a heartless fellow who rejoices even when his own tribe are been systematically wiped off from the surface of the Earth.
I was thinking fulani

But DRC. Or north Korean. he might be
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Gandollar(f): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
lordkush:
I was thinking fulani

But DRC. Or north Korean. he might be
Omenkalives a north Korean? Oboy don't insult the ingenious North Koreans abeg. Fulani may be, reason why he supports the killing of benue people by Fulani. But my gut feeling is that he's not a Nigerian.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Ayobami7(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by laribari(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
donbachi:
Post the both sides of their insults.

bro u get sense!
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by laribari(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
Stalwert:
The op should have show us the tweet he was replying rather than this attempt at propaganda

another person with a brain here.

It is possible that it was the other person that started insulting el-rufai's family first. I understand the guy's frustration because if your father is a public office person, there is no form of insults your family will not receive but he is actually refusing to get used to it. You cannot please everyone if you are a public person, especially if you are considered bad.

Instead of some people to even address you, they will be dragging your parents into it especially when your parent is not in the good book of many.

This is not to say i am supporting the son of el-rufai but you can see from his response that the subject matter is 'parent'.

It is obvious that he was responding to something someone said about his family or father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by mbos: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
I rather have a Poor man Destitute as a father than to have a Midget as one.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by mbos: 11:28am On Apr 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

lol, and he had to crawl out from his poor dirty hole to write trash as usual just because it have to do with Igbos..... instead of voicing out for his people who are been killed by his Fulani masters he's trying to defend

shame on you

nevertheless, the ranting of a small alamajiri fool means nothing to us..... we don't care about his foolishness and we are not pained by it

dont mind them my brother, he forget that his have is a midget.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Stalwert: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
laribari:

another person with a brain here.

It is possible that it was the other person that started insulting el-rufai's family first. I understand the guy's frustration because if your father is a public office person, there is no form of insults your family will not receive but he is actually refusing to get used to it. You cannot please everyone if you are a public person, especially if you are considered bad.

Instead of some people to even address you, they will be dragging your parents into it especially when your parent is not in the good book of many.

This is not to say i am supporting the son of el-rufai but you can see from his response that the subject matter is 'parent'.

It is obvious that he was responding to something someone said about his family or father.

You said it all
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by ignis: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Hm, it's getting serious. Its Obvious this boy does not have good family up bringing.

Where do you expect him to get it drim?
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by ignis: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
zeromeridian:
Hm, it's getting serious. Its Obvious this boy does not have good family up bringing.

Where do you expect him to get it from?
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by chiedu7: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Osagyefo98:

oga dey insulted u
stop calling se and ss or u show us proof of that...

I hate rubbish.

The leader of 1966 coup was from Delta State

Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Printerscanner: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiedu7:
El-Rufai's son yesterday was seen to be mocking the South East & South South regions of Nigeria.

While doing that he laughed at a man's poverty and lack of achievement in life.

He called the man, "DESTITUTE"

If you no be destitute, then you will not carry this matter for head like Gala and La Casera, instead you will busy at your daily work. Definitely, you are a destitute.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
chiedu7:

The leader of 1966 coup was from Delta State

This is totally different from your write up....

I don't encourage nonsense.....
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by equity1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
omenkaLives:
Kikiki. Mountains out of a mole hill.

Reply to two useless urchins who probably jumped into his face uninvited has become an insult to se and SS.

Cowardly op had to drag SS into the fray since they can hardly fight on their own without involving the SS. Atachè by force on fleek.

Just love how the young man is giving it to them hot. All they can do is wail some more online.

That said, folks, do you know the same people who would come in here wailing and grunting over this were the ones PRAISING PEOPLE WHO MADE VIDEOS OF HOW SHABBILY THEY TREATED BEGGERS WHILE RIDING IN THEIR CARS JUST A MONTH AGO??

They even bragged they'd do same if they came across such destitute.

Ibos!!! Why do you people find it so difficult swallowing the pills you administer others?

God forbid!
how are sure the op is igbo. Ur hatred for igbos is much.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by deewhaaat(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
His memory need formatting, virus is full and make him talk like an old basket. Like father like son! charity begins at home! GBAM.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by oyatz(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
I know you people will bring Yoruba into this matter and before the end of the second thread, it will turn to a Yoruba bashing thread with the Shouts of 'Afonja' upandan.

Gandollar:
Attachee by force? Coming from you who has never identified with the sufferings of your minority tribe but seeks relevance among the Yoruba nation is to say the least a comic relief.
Re: El-rufai's Son Laughed At A Poor Man by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
omenkaLives:
Kikiki. Mountains out of a mole hill.

Reply to two useless urchins who probably jumped into his face uninvited has become an insult to se and SS.

Cowardly op had to drag SS into the fray since they can hardly fight on their own without involving the SS. Atachè by force on fleek.

Just love how the young man is giving it to them hot. All they can do is wail some more online.

That said, folks, do you know the same people who would come in here wailing and grunting over this were the ones PRAISING PEOPLE WHO MADE VIDEOS OF HOW SHABBILY THEY TREATED BEGGERS WHILE RIDING IN THEIR CARS JUST A MONTH AGO??

They even bragged they'd do same if they came across such destitute.

Ibos!!! Why do you people find it so difficult swallowing the pills you administer others?

God forbid!
As big as you are, common sense you don't have. I pity your offspring

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Bootlick Northerners In Expense Of Your People: Wike Fires Back At Amaechi / Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) / Nigeria Can Become A Well Developed Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.