Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp (1464 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp / Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by arinze198(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
A 46-year old man, Mobolaji Gbajabiamila, has been arrested for luring an 18-year old girl into sex romp by handling her breasts and getting her confused.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Block 169 of the flats in Iporin area of Surulere, Lagos, where they reside.

The suspect, Gbajabiamila, reportedly lured the victim into his flat and used words of mouth to confuse her while handling her breasts. He then allegedly lured her to his bed, removed her pant and engaged her in the romp.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-46-fondles-breasts-lures-teenager-sex-romp/

Re: Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by Heartbender: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2019
She is 18. He did nothing against the law

4 Likes

Re: Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by okeynelson: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Heartbender:
She is 18. He did nothing against the law

i tire oo... 18 years never reach to fvck as far as it is not a rape case....I don't see any reason of arresting the man

1 Like

Re: Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
okeynelson:

i tire oo... 18 years never reach to fvck as far as it is not a rape case....I don't see any reason of arresting the man

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Now I'm starting to think that people are making these stories up.
Re: Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp by iTearHerToto: 8:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Mtseeeeeew!; When 15 years old girls of nowadays are already fvcking at least 6 guys at a streak

(1) (Reply)

Locations To Get Oloshos In Minna / Pre-wedding Photos Of Man Checking Out His Fiancee's Backside / Male Nipple Stimulation (18+)-A Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.