Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper (6409 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by aldon: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
Bamsyle.:

Why not pause and read well before coming on here to display the high-level i[/i]dioc[i]y that your late father left as his only legacy for you??

Doofus.
oh yeah. . .I read every word of ur delusional post nd it became more glaring dat u r a dumbasss plonker. undecided
Retard oshi!!!!. . .mutumn banza kawai!!!!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by CLASSIFYD(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
GML,Keke nd d1,dj jimmy jatt made naija music industry wt it is today.

9ice lost me wen he released d 'traditon' album.

I neva liked ruggedman for some reason i still dnt comprehend.

Seriki put d wrong foot forward. He might hv d publicity bt d haters wld over shardow his spotlight soon.

Tony payne+9ice shld go into deir bathrooms wit a bucket nd 5 bars of B29 nd wash d freakn dirty linens dere!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
Djswaggz:

After the diss, How many 'migidi migidi migidi' did you hear eedris spit again or how many remakes of foreign songs did Maintain do? Keynote here is that dem hear correction after dem tasi dem.
on the paved way for issue? [size=14pt]9ice[/size] .

You're too young to be forgetting things . . .

These dudes still went ahead to rock shows with their supposed 'migidi-migidi' and 'copy-copy' . . . if Rugged was hell-bent on sanitizing the industry, he should have dissed P-Square too . . .

Guy your beef clouds your eyes. . .

The usual mediocre mentality . . . whenever you hear anything unpalatable about your idol, you're quick to scream the word "B-e-e-f" . . .

Go listen to Biggie's "What's Beef" and you might just catch a glimpse of what beef really is . . . Beef is when bullets start wheezin' past your window!

Mode9, Terry. He gave dem liver to come mainstream. If underground was good, no be die dem for die there?

Only liver?? What about kidney??

Rugged himself started out as an underground rapper, with stuffs like "What If" . . . he became ambitious and saw a quick ladder to the top . . . ain't blaming him for that though . . . but you lot need to cool down on this "Saviour of the World" theories . . .

Keep these theories under your skirt abeg.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
aldon:

oh yeah. . .I read every word of your delusional post nd it became more glaring dat u r a dumbasss plonker. undecided
Retard oshi!!!!. . .mutumn banza kawai!!!!!!

This scumbag ought to have been swallowed with a bottle of local gin . . .

What kind of chimp am I talking to?? When did your human development stop?? At the neanderthal stage??

The 5 mins of huffin' n puffin' that produced you should have been used to feed Bingo, your uncle's diseased dog . . .

Onyi oshi.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Olanre4all(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ruggedman made 9ice, very funny, I think Seriki kill it tho, lol, seriki bu rugged ole sope ko nice, damn I feel it cheesy
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
@bamsyle. . . Forget name calling and insults. Argue intelligently.

My question was. . . How many miggidis did dey record after d diss?
Did keke not try to play god on rugged?
D fact dat rugged paved way doesn't neccessarili mean 9ice was without talent. Only God can make anybody but he will definitely connect u to someone who wud be d vessel and u can't deny d fact dat ruggedy was one of such vessels.

Beef is not a word created by Biggie, so y d point of reference? He only tlkd about what he considered Beef to b. Dat was his personal opinion. U already implied frm ur ealier comments dt u hav somethin against rugged. Thatz why I said u shud not let beef cloud ur judgement. Simple.

Everyone of dem get blame naaa. . . Can't deny dat but allowing ur pawn do d job for u? Therez no honor in dat. Seriki has made himself look like 9ice' dog.
If na 9ce wan battle he shud done d snippet himself and fight like a man jor. This whole sh|t is just to get album sales jor and so if u said rugged was a business man and an opportunist, what does dat make of 9ice? Is he any better?

Guy I don talk me own. I still feel great pity for Tony payne sha.
@Mobinga. . . Spot on.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Olanre4all(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2010
I dnt get this ruggedman made 9ice, how tho?
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Bamsyle2(m): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
Djswaggz:

Dude, I did not insult you, did I?? But one thing I hate is when folks make sweeping statements . . . every word against your idol is beef . . .

Again I'm not insulting you but that's plain daft.

D fact dat rugged paved way doesn't neccessarili mean 9ice was without talent. Only God can make anybody but he will definitely connect u to someone who wud be d vessel and u can't deny d fact dat ruggedy was one of such vessels.

And I'm asking for Rugged's influence on the relevant rappers in the wake of the Ehen track . . . Ayangba Boiz might be selling pure water for all I care . . . Rasquee might be frying pancake . . . all I'm saying is that what is his influence on rappers like Terry, Mode, 6ft+, eLDee, KB, Sasha, Blaise - all these rappers were all doing their thang well before he came on the scene . . . the fact that he chose the controversy path means shiite.

Beef is not a word created by Biggie, so y d point of reference? He only tlkd about what he considered Beef to b. Dat was his personal opinion. U already implied frm your ealier comments dt u hav somethin against rugged. Thatz why I said u shud not let beef cloud your judgement. Simple.

You need to remove the scales preventing you from reading properly . . .

I'm not against Rugged - his "Thy Album Come" remains in ma top 3 Nigerian rap albums . . . if you've ever seen any of ma posts relating to Rugged Vs Modenine (a very popular trend in this section), you'll see me paying both cats equal dues . . . just that when you lot start to credit Rugged with saving the Naija Rap Industry, that's pushing the limits . . .

And yeah who doesn't know that Biggie did not create the word?? I only wanted to remind you of what ya rapper's rapper defined as beef . . . Beef was cooked up by 'em gangsta rappers in the States . . . and there, they know what it means . . . it's here where folks speak pidgin and guguru & epa English that they just ascribe any meaning to words.

Everyone of dem get blame naaa. . . Can't deny dat but allowing your pawn do d job for u? Therez no honor in dat. Seriki has made himself look like 9ice' dog.
If na 9ce wan battle he shud done d snippet himself and fight like a man jor. This whole sh|t is just to get album sales jor and so if u said rugged was a business man and an opportunist, what does dat make of 9ice? Is he any better?

Again, I'm neutral on this one . . . for all I care, 9ice and Rugged can go exchange bullets at Eagle Square . . . I said ma piece on labelling Rugged the "Messiah of Nigeria's Rap" . . .

That's a no-no.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Genuflect(m): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
Wasn't 50 cent using Yayo, Banks, Obie and even Eminem to diss Ja? Why can't 9ice use one of his soldiers? And that's just a prelude to the real thing. Wash out for September 20 Gbogbotigbo
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Mobinga: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
funkybaby:

impressive. smiley

i always thought you were a slowpoke. undecided i never knew you could post intelligently.

anyways, you are spot on regarding your comments on this issue.
Glad You Can finally see the light

www.twitter.com/mobinga grin grin grin

Djswaggz:

Beef is not a word created by Biggie, so y d point of reference? He only tlkd about what he considered Beef to b. Dat was his personal opinion. U already implied frm your ealier comments dt u hav somethin against rugged. Thatz why I said u shud not let beef cloud your judgement. Simple.

Everyone of dem get blame naaa. . . Can't deny dat but allowing your pawn do d job for u? Therez no honor in dat. Seriki has made himself look like 9ice' dog.

Guy I don talk me own. I still feel great pity for Tony payne sha.
@Mobinga. . . Spot on.

Nice 1, son grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
Genuflect:

Wasn't 50 cent using Yayo, Banks, Obie and even Eminem to diss Ja? Why can't 9ice use one of his soldiers? And that's just a prelude to the real thing. Wash out for September 20 Gbogbotigbo

WORD!!, REAL NIGGAS KNOW THE DEAL, BAMYSLE AND GENUFLECT I DEY FEEL UNA, NO BE EVERYBODY SABI LIKE UNA. UNA TOO SABI I BEG.!!

BAMYSLE FREE THIS YOUNG BOIZ, THEY ARE NOT ON THE SAME HIPHOP LEVEL WIT U JARE

BEFORE RUGGED WE HAD BLACK MASQUERADAZ EVEN SIX FOOT PLUS AND THOSE HAUSA TWINS, WETIN ALL THIS BOYS SABI ABOUT NAIJA HIPHOP, RUGGED MESSIAH FOR WHERE , I NO GREE/.!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by harmeenut: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Javalove
And i have said this before, MY INSIDE SOURCES HAVE CONFIRMED TO ME THAT HE ACTUALLY BANGED T-PAYNE!!!

All this one he is doing is oju aye. . .

silly . . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Javalove, remember what your faith teaches about what you didn't witness, Be careful about dem say dem say.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Mobinga: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2010
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by slimshay(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
Yes God will connect you to people wey go help you. Amen. Amen. Just like God connected Rugged to 9ice to provide a hook far more memorable than the verses of his hit song. Which by and large is the only memorable track of an entire album.
Ruggedman made 9ice ha-forking-ha.
2shotz recalls listening to 9ice's track and going 'damn I gotta have this guy do my hook', result 'Make them talk'. Rugged sees this lovely formula, brings 9ice on his track. Result: Rugged made 9ice. Unadulterated hoookum!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by unix4real1(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
Ruggedman sorry twitterman wrote on his Facebook`s status yesterday that he and Ksolo were working on the last track to complete his album before release.  You guys shouldn`t be surprise to see the reply of 9ice diss track in that album.

all figers crossed  cool

sept. 20, can`t wait. wink
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by virusdacramil(m): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2010
GOOD, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE YOU NO MORE, I REALLY LIKED YOU IN THE PAST, BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU SING ABOUT LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS HAVING BEEF WITH SOME ONE, AND WHEN YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT YOU DONT SING LIKE THAT, I HAVE BOUGHT TWO COPIES OF ALL THE ALBUM YOU HAVE RELEASED EVEN INCLUDING CERTIFICATE, TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU, BUT AFTER THE ISSUE WITH YOUR WIFE, YOU ACTED LIKE A COWARD AND YOU REALLY DISGRACE MANHOOD, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE A COWARD. , YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR FANS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY, YOU CANT TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, CAN YOU DENY THAT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND RUGGED ON PHONE?, YOU DONT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD, IF YOU DO, YOU AND THAT SERIKI OF A GUY WONT HAVE DISSED THE POOR GUY, I WANT ALL THE FANS OF 9ICE WHO SEES THIS COMMENT AND YOU WANT AN ANSWER FROM 9ICE TO PLEASE LIKE THE COMMENT, AND IF 9ICE REFUSE TO GIVE A CLEARANCE ABOUT THIS ISSUE LET NO ONE BUY HIS NEXT ALBUM, 9ICE IS REALLY PLAYING US AND TAKING US FOR GRANTED, I WANT YOU TO REASON WITH ME AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOREIGN WORLD, IF THIS LIKE THIS HAPPEN THE STAR WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIS FANS, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THE FANS MADE THEM AND WHICH IS THE TRUTH, NO FAN NO STAR, PLEASE SAY NO TO 9ICE IF HE DOES NOT LET US KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

Here’s the transcription of the phone conversion:

Ruggedman: Hello 9ice, Rugged ni.
9ice: Okay
Ruggedman: You dey Lagos abi you outside Lagos?
9ice: I dey Lagos.
Ruggedman: Abeg I just wan hear from you. This your song, Once bitten twice shy, is it actually about Toni Payne?
9ice: What kind of a question is that?
Ruggedman:…because go my Facebook wall and see wetin people dey write. Dem dey assume say na me and she you dey talk about.
9ice: Which kind talk be that? Me and you get problem? Why you sef go concede to ask me that kind question? You sef f**k up.
Ruggedman: I write for Toni Payne wall and people say I suppose call you and ask you. So that’s why I dey call you now. I no say no be me, but I wan hear from you.
9ice: Okay, that kind thing don happen between me and you before?
Ruggedman: No.
9ice: So why you dey follow public say them talk say? You don pass this level na.
Ruggedman: I need you to confirm.
9ice: Rugged, that kind thing don happen between me and you before? Or you hear say 9ice talk say? Leave all these motherf**king press people na. Why you dey follow dem talk?
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk.
9ice: Ehen, so leave them na.
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk, na people
9ice: Rugged, anybody wey talk, bring them make them come follow me talk. Whether them dey there when I talk am. All those things na bullsh**t now. Na people just dey make am up. All those things na make up.
Ruggedman: I write for facebook say as long as 9ice no talk, as long as Toni no talk…
9ice: Abi I call you say Rugged you do this thing? Which kind rubbish be that?
Ruggedman:The reason I dey call you, I been want make even if nah through your publicist, just tell them say look people, I only sang a song, I didn’t talk about Toni Payne or Rugged or anybody.
9ice: No mind them jare.
Ruggedman:If I keep quiet about this, some people say being quiet is guilty. If I talk, dem go say I dey try defend myself.
9ice: Exactly.
Ruggedman: Even my momsie (Mum) dey talk say why 9ice no just come out say no, no be so o
9ice: No mind them jare. Thi is 2010 abeg, me I no get too much things to talk abeg. For me personally, what i got to tell the public, I have told them. I am separate with my wife, and that’s it.
Ruggedman: We no dey talk about you separation…
9ice: No, why I talk about am be say that na the only thing wey I owe the public. To come dey talk say someone is sleeping with someone…
Ruggedman: Now the issue be say you song, Once Bitter Twice Shy, people dey assume say na me and a lot of people are bugging me about it. I want you to talk so that I know that I have cleared this thing.
9ice: Ok now Rugged, from me to you now, read my lips ho ha, it is not Rugged that I am talking to, and such things have never transpired between Ruggedman and my wife. Allow the public to say whatever they want to say, we are not people, we are stars and as stars, people will talk about us, do you understand? But from me to you, that thing has never happened.
Ruggedman: Thank you.
9ice: So me going out and talking about it sef is rubbish.
Ruggedman: I just need one favour so all this bullshit can stop. Your album is out, it’s out. I know what I am working on. I know the kind of calls wey I dey receive. When I heard about it, I did a press release and just said, guys shut up, leave all this alone. 9ice sang a song, he didn’t mention anybody’s name, so why are people putting me or putting his wife? So, the only favour I ask you as a friend, if na through your publicist, just say look, I sang a song about maybe past experience or something, not about Toni Payne, or Rugged, please leave them alone, finish.
9ice: I won’t do that because I no go do am. I no get time.
Ruggedman: Oh so you prefer make people dey talk about me and Toni Payne in that light?
9ice: Rugged, Rugged, at this stage of my career, me I don pass that level. Na something wey I go fit do for 2001. Me I want make you put yourself for that level. Release your album and make your money. Don’t give f**k about what anybody says. Na today dem dey talk about you? Do you understand what I am saying? So, why it is now that they talk about you that has to do with me that you are calling me? Rugged what if i know dey around? If they talk about you, the best thing you can do is go all out and clear yourself. Me I dey tell you now say nothing like that happen. What if I write another song like that again tomorrow about the same thing, I would have to clear myself again? What for? It’s just a song.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Genuflect(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^Nigga, you're a douche travelling bag
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Mobinga: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2010
Genuflect:

^^Nigga, you're a douche travelling bag
grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by sweetguy10(m): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2010
virusdacramil:

GOOD, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE YOU NO MORE, I REALLY LIKED YOU IN THE PAST, BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN YOU SING ABOUT LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS HAVING BEEF WITH SOME ONE, AND WHEN YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT YOU DONT SING LIKE THAT, I HAVE BOUGHT TWO COPIES OF ALL THE ALBUM YOU HAVE RELEASED EVEN INCLUDING CERTIFICATE, TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LIKED YOU, BUT AFTER THE ISSUE WITH YOUR WIFE, YOU ACTED LIKE A COWARD AND YOU REALLY DISGRACE MANHOOD, AS A MATTER OF FACT YOU ARE A COWARD. , YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR FANS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY, YOU CANT TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, CAN YOU DENY THAT THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND RUGGED ON PHONE?, YOU DONT HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD, IF YOU DO, YOU AND THAT SERIKI OF A GUY WONT HAVE DISSED THE POOR GUY, I WANT ALL THE FANS OF 9ICE WHO SEES THIS COMMENT AND YOU WANT AN ANSWER FROM 9ICE TO PLEASE LIKE THE COMMENT, AND IF 9ICE REFUSE TO GIVE A CLEARANCE ABOUT THIS ISSUE LET NO ONE BUY HIS NEXT ALBUM, 9ICE IS REALLY PLAYING US AND TAKING US FOR GRANTED, I WANT YOU TO REASON WITH ME AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE FOREIGN WORLD, IF THIS LIKE THIS HAPPEN THE STAR WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO HIS FANS, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THAT THE FANS MADE THEM AND WHICH IS THE TRUTH, NO FAN NO STAR, PLEASE SAY NO TO 9ICE IF HE DOES NOT LET US KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

Here’s the transcription of the phone conversion:

Ruggedman: Hello 9ice, Rugged ni.
9ice: Okay
Ruggedman: You dey Lagos abi you outside Lagos?
9ice: I dey Lagos.
Ruggedman: Abeg I just wan hear from you. This your song, Once bitten twice shy, is it actually about Toni Payne?
9ice: What kind of a question is that?
Ruggedman:…because go my Facebook wall and see wetin people dey write. Dem dey assume say na me and she you dey talk about.
9ice: Which kind talk be that? Me and you get problem? Why you sef go concede to ask me that kind question? You sef be intimate with up.
Ruggedman: I write for Toni Payne wall and people say I suppose call you and ask you. So that’s why I dey call you now. I no say no be me, but I wan hear from you.
9ice: Okay, that kind thing don happen between me and you before?
Ruggedman: No.
9ice: So why you dey follow public say them talk say? You don pass this level na.
Ruggedman: I need you to confirm.
9ice: Rugged, that kind thing don happen between me and you before? Or you hear say 9ice talk say? Leave all these motherf**king press people na. Why you dey follow dem talk?
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk.
9ice: Ehen, so leave them na.
Ruggedman: No be press dey talk, na people
9ice: Rugged, anybody wey talk, bring them make them come follow me talk. Whether them dey there when I talk am. All those things na bullsh**t now. Na people just dey make am up. All those things na make up.
Ruggedman: I write for facebook say as long as 9ice no talk, as long as Toni no talk…
9ice: Abi I call you say Rugged you do this thing? Which kind rubbish be that?
Ruggedman:The reason I dey call you, I been want make even if nah through your publicist, just tell them say look people, I only sang a song, I didn’t talk about Toni Payne or Rugged or anybody.
9ice: No mind them jare.
Ruggedman:If I keep quiet about this, some people say being quiet is guilty. If I talk, dem go say I dey try defend myself.
9ice: Exactly.
Ruggedman: Even my momsie (Mum) dey talk say why 9ice no just come out say no, no be so o
9ice: No mind them jare. Thi is 2010 abeg, me I no get too much things to talk abeg. For me personally, what i got to tell the public, I have told them. I am separate with my wife, and that’s it.
Ruggedman: We no dey talk about you separation…
9ice: No, why I talk about am be say that na the only thing wey I owe the public. To come dey talk say someone is sleeping with someone…
Ruggedman: Now the issue be say you song, Once Bitter Twice Shy, people dey assume say na me and a lot of people are bugging me about it. I want you to talk so that I know that I have cleared this thing.
9ice: Ok now Rugged, from me to you now, read my lips ho ha, it is not Rugged that I am talking to, and such things have never transpired between Ruggedman and my wife. Allow the public to say whatever they want to say, we are not people, we are stars and as stars, people will talk about us, do you understand? But from me to you, that thing has never happened.
Ruggedman: Thank you.
9ice: So me going out and talking about it sef is rubbish.
Ruggedman: I just need one favour so all this bullshit can stop. Your album is out, it’s out. I know what I am working on. I know the kind of calls wey I dey receive. When I heard about it, I did a press release and just said, guys shut up, leave all this alone. 9ice sang a song, he didn’t mention anybody’s name, so why are people putting me or putting his wife? So, the only favour I ask you as a friend, if na through your publicist, just say look, I sang a song about maybe past experience or something, not about Toni Payne, or Rugged, please leave them alone, finish.
9ice: I won’t do that because I no go do am. I no get time.
Ruggedman: Oh so you prefer make people dey talk about me and Toni Payne in that light?
9ice: Rugged, Rugged, at this stage of my career, me I don pass that level. Na something wey I go fit do for 2001. Me I want make you put yourself for that level. Release your album and make your money. Don’t give be intimate with about what anybody says. Na today dem dey talk about you? Do you understand what I am saying? So, why it is now that they talk about you that has to do with me that you are calling me? Rugged what if i know dey around? If they talk about you, the best thing you can do is go all out and clear yourself. Me I dey tell you now say nothing like that happen. What if I write another song like that again tomorrow about the same thing, I would have to clear myself again? What for? It’s just a song.

Rughead Man don pay you abi Or you're High on fermented Urine
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 5:29am On Sep 18, 2010
While modfckdupnine is bizy dissin Rugged in his worn out timberland,Rugged is bizy countin his mills.& who the hell is fckin 9ice?Without Ruggedy Baba wld he hav seen the limelight?
Fck the haters!!!
I'm Cold & i approve this message
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2010
cold:

While modfckdupnine is bizy dissin Rugged in his worn out timberland,Rugged is bizy countin his mills.& who the hell is fckin 9ice?Without Ruggedy Baba wld he hav seen the limelight?
Fck the haters!!!

cold see as u dey talk like say 9ice no get money at all, 9ice went to london to perform for mandela birthday. he perform and collect money in gogngo aso days, why are u talking as if 9ice does not have money??
i tire for u o, cold i think u are just biased cuz maybe rugged comes to greet u in london. grin grin be objective 9ice does not eat under ruggedman, aguntan 9ice oje labe ghesii rugged grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by waypavers: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2010
cold:

Fck the haters!!!

Get d sh*t outta here ratbag, so 9ice no get money, Big Fool, 9ice has performed in London almost 6 times this year alone, endorsement dey left n right, u dey dere dey cry, get da f*ck outta ere, If Rugged didn't feature him on his song, someone else would have featured him, and he would have blown, THAT IS DESTINY FOR YOU, NA KARMA DEY BOUNCE FOR RUGGED HEAD.Karma come make very close friend turn ur enemy to dey abuse u, oh karma u r mad! .This is jst d beginning, na everyone go abuse am finish,
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2010
@Bamsyle . . . U r so so crazy! cheesy

Anyway I no follow u argue again. D truth is dis. . .U can't talk about naija music industry in terms of milestones and not talk about ruggedy. Take it or leave it.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Mobinga: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy mobile

Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 12:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
waypavers:

Get d excreta outta here ratbag, so 9ice no get money, Big Fool, 9ice has performed in London almost 6 times this year alone, endorsement dey left n right, u dey dere dey cry, get da bleep outta ere, If Rugged didn't feature him on his song, someone else would have featured him, and he would have blown, THAT IS DESTINY FOR YOU, NA KARMA DEY BOUNCE FOR RUGGED HEAD.Karma come make very close friend turn your enemy to dey abuse u, oh karma u r mad! .This is jst d beginning, na everyone go abuse am finish,
It's obvious your brain is in deep fry which explains the mumbling jumbling gibberish you just put up.Friends break up all the time,relationships break up marriages break up so kini big deal anyone with a brain the size of an apple shld know that.You're a cretin of gagarntuan proportionswho cant be assed to think cuz the brain is dysfunctional & seriously malfunctioning,
The damage is irreparable & is further exacerbated with the passage of tym.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by bjmighty(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2010
Cold. . , . . U no go use laff kill me today grin grin grin grin. 1diot like u, instead make u stay put for the baba alagbo place wey den carry u go, u never complete ur dosage u run commot come here con dey show ur cold brain for here. U don dey waste ur papa penshun grin money abi grin grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^Well wish ma dad was arnd to see what his son has become.See how much i changed,catching flights to & fro lyk it's going outta bizness.BJmighty i can understand how u feel,if i was you i'd hate me too
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by bjmighty(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mumu, so u no sabi diff btw flight and danfo again abi grin grin
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by sweetguy10(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
Who is the T-Boy that 9ice referred to in the seriki's version of talk I'm listening ?
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Dotman01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2010
cold:

Fck the haters!!!
. . . 9ice perfoms at kuala lumpur, malaysia. . .oct 1st. . . .from there to O2 arena london oct 6th
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by javalove(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dotman01:

. . . 9ice perfoms at kuala lumpur, malaysia. . .oct 1st. . . .from there to O2 arena london oct 6th

no mind them jare. . .na only rugheaddy dey do shows. . .na only am dey make money. . .every rapper that disses him is broke or looking for publicity. . .iranu

Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
javalove:

no mind them jare. . .na only rugheaddy dey do shows. . .na only am dey make money. . .every rapper that disses him is broke or looking for publicity. . .iranu

PLEASE KEEP SHUT FOR NOW.

WHO GAVE YOU THE GIST THAT RUGGED BANG TONY WHO IS THE INSIDER.

RUBBISH,

if you dont know something no they put your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Audio: Keizer X Rayvanny - SILALI / Download Original Soundtrack From Season 1 Of Empire / Rate These Nigerian Musicians From Best To Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.