Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper (6458 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. / Hottest!9ice Is Engaged To Toni Payne / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2010
Dotman01:

. . . 9ice perfoms at kuala lumpur, malaysia. . .oct 1st. . . .from there to O2 arena london oct 6th

javalove:

no mind them jare. . .na only rugheaddy dey do shows. . .na only am dey make money. . .every rapper that disses him is broke or looking for publicity. . .iranu
#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Sometimes i wonder how you all managed to scale through your O levels use of english language when a simple issue such as 'deduction' eludes you.Where in my post did i allude either expressedly or covertly to the insolvency of 9ice or any incapacition for musical expeditions?
The idiocy some of you bring to this forum portends a clear & present danger that must be nipped in the bud before it goes viral.Buncha mutton heads.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
cheesy º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​ cheesy
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by bjmighty(m): 1:53am On Sep 20, 2010
cold:

Sometimes i wonder how you all managed to scale through your O levels use of english language when a simple issue such as 'deduction' eludes you.Where in my post did i allude either expressedly or covertly to the insolvency of 9ice or any incapacition for musical expeditions?
The idiocy some of you bring to this forum portends a clear & present danger that must be nipped in the bud before it goes viral.Buncha mutton heads.

Bros, sharap and get out of here jorrr with all these ur mumu grammar. Who tell u say here na education section, if u wan dey pose with english, u no sabi cambridge ni abi den tell u say soyinka don die. All these small boys sef, if den don cram dictionary like dis, na so den go dey crase up and down like Rughead man and Tony payne. Abeg gerrout of here jare oloriburuku somebody. Shioooorrrrr
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^You see this is exactly the problem with all diz mod fans.Always acting like ceiling fans.Wen una no get anything else to say una go begin blow hot air.
Oshi oda tongue
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2010
!@cold
sorry i have one question for u cold, are u related to rugged?or is rugged ur friend or does he settle u, i used to like rugged but the only beef i have for him is he is keeping quiet for all this tom dddick and harry, in life when a majority wants to oppress u , u have to fight back, if u keep quiet they will run u down, that is my only beef wit rugged, tell rugged to reply all this young mofos today and i will run back to ruggedy camp. where is the original ruggedbaba opomulero mojelekan??,,,,oroooo masoooko!!! where is the great warrior? cold u dey see my point
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by dammiecool(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2010
04kaa:

!@cold
sorry i have one question for u cold, are u related to rugged?or is rugged your friend or does he settle u, i used to like rugged but the only beef i have for him is he is keeping quiet for all this tom dddick and harry, in life when a majority wants to oppress u , u have to fight back, if u keep quiet they will run u down, that is my only beef wit rugged, tell rugged to reply all this young mofos today and i will run back to ruggedy camp. where is the original ruggedbaba opomulero mojelekan??,,,,oroooo masoooko!!! where is the great warrior? cold u dey see my point

make una listen to d words of o4ka d wise one grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by javalove(m): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2010
cold:

oyinbo pepper. . yupuyupu pepper. . .oshi oda. . .for ur eye now, u sabi english be tthat ooo

04kaa:

!@cold
sorry i have one question for u cold, are u related to rugged?or is rugged your friend or does he settle u, i used to like rugged but the only beef i have for him is he is keeping quiet for all this tom dddick and harry, in life when a majority wants to oppress u , u have to fight back, if u keep quiet they will run u down, that is my only beef wit rugged, tell rugged to reply all this young mofos today and i will run back to ruggedy camp. where is the original ruggedbaba opomulero mojelekan??,,,,oroooo masoooko!!! where is the great warrior? cold u dey see my point

he has ben stripped of this title. . .9ce was the one who gave him!!!!

Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
@javalove. and other supporting 9ice.

PLEASE LET WAIT AND SEE.

STILL WAITING FOR THE SONG THAT 9ice said he will release.

this was 9ice status.
"I AWAIT THE CODE FOR ALL TO DOWNLOAD. HAPPY SUNDAY. GOD BLESS THE BOLD" - 9ice

make we wait

then i now talk after listen and tell the truth to the World. i no go keep quite again. still then.
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by cold(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2010
javalove:

oyinbo pepper. . yupuyupu pepper. . .oshi oda. . .for your eye now, u sabi english be tthat ooo
grin grin

Yh ofoka i see where u coming frm.Rugged may choose to respond at the appriopriate tym if he deems it fit to do so.At this tym he's just sittin watchin these cats maq fools of themselves.It's lyk Jay Z responding to a diss frm Lil Wayne,mehn that wld be so lame.
Ruggedy is a collusus in this industry & has nothin to prove to anyone but everyone else is tryin really hard to prove their mettle.
Ah Ruggedy Baba;Numero Uno,Big fish in a small pond,Half man Half Amazing,A man's man,Opomulero,Sarkin Yaki,Ozu gburu gburu.Na you biko grin

Fck the Haters!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2010
cold:

grin grin

Yh ofoka i see where u coming frm.Rugged may choose to respond at the appriopriate tym if he deems it fit to do so.
Ruggedy is a collusus in this industry &
Fck the Haters!!!

rugged does not have haters, he only has competition,, my only grievance is that a king does not keep quiet for his subjects when they disrespect him, i still think he is trying to avoid the biggie pac situation, thats the only reason why i think he has some sense, whichever way ,, rugged is still rugged, !!! anyway
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by 04kaa: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
lmfaoo,, ibime omo ale jati jati, lmao, the bamysle chorus is bananas,, bamysle, thanks for keeping it real ,
this is what nairaland should be about , love. fun and healthy competition, we be boys now,
awon boys must always represent, !!

the only thing is that i havent seen ibime battle on audio before, bamysle u now have the record for the best ever chorus in nl so far, !!! meanwhile are u in barbados or where ??

COUNTDOWN 2 DAYS TO GO, WEDNESDAY IBIME'S COUNTDOWN EXPIRES.!!!
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Djswaggz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
O4ka, Eldee don reply?
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
will there be GUN CLAPS out of this? if not, them still dey play angry
Re: Exclusive;Ruggedman And Tony Payne Reply 9ice Through Punch Newspaper by outletonli: 7:44am On Nov 01, 2011
Have you ever dreamed of being as charming as Madonna? Have you ever thought of becoming an envy of all your friends? If so, come to louis vuitton outlet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Genres Of Music And Their Favorite Fans / Get Your Songs On Mtn Music+ and International Music Stores (Itunes, Spotify,) / Official Video "Yoruba-calabar" By Mish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.