Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Rapture Dream By Fanie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture Dream By Fanie (583 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / I Had A Rapture Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Dream By Fanie by Yefet(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2010
Rapture dream by Fanie

« on: May 19, 2010, 04:08:56 PM »

Hi everyone,

I got this e-mail and thought I'd share this with everyone. It was written in Afrikaans, so I will try my best to translate into English:

"The dream started where I, my wife Melanie and daughter Mirey are on a houseboat (the type that you normally use for a holiday). We were on a winding river. The feeling is that of a nice holiday, the whole atmosphere is calm, relaxed and lazy. You cannot see far onto the shore, because there is a lot of greenery covering it. There are no other buildings or houses to be seen, only the nature.

There was about 15-20 other boats with people and their families on the river. There are people jumping from their boats into the river and swimming nearby the boats. As far as I can remember, there are no other boats behind us.The weather is pleasantly warm, mostly cloudy with blue patches here and there. The clouds are not white, but not heavy with water either. It looks like the type of clouds that could bring rain in the late afternoon. The bottom part of the clouds was as if it was forming a ceiling of some kind. I was aware of Melanie and Mirey and I hear them on the boat, although I am not talking to them.

As I am standing at the back of the boat, something cought my eye in the clouds for a split second. I looked again and did not see anything and did not make anything of it. A few seconds later something caught my eye again, this time it was closer to us. I asked Melanie if she had also seen it and she said no, but came and stood next to me. Then we see it again, it's definitely something, but Melanie and I cannot make out what it is.By now the frequency of these sightings increase all over the clouds. I notice that everyone else around us are also looking at this, pointing their fingers at the sky. I felt uncomfortable and a bit anxious over this unknown sighting. It looks like something breaking through the clouds and turning around back into the clouds, like a swallow. Its now happening all around us, on the boats and all over. People are now aware of this and standing in awe, but I could feel the growing panic. Everyone is trying to make sense of this but no one knows what it is.Its as if the frequency of this is increasing and as far as the eye can see. The longer this is going on, the lower these beings move around the clouds. Melanie and I were standing close to each other. We can see that these beings diving out of the clouds, are like glass, but have form. Their movement I can describe of that of a swallow, quickly and precise.Then I recognise these beings, they are angels. I can make out the form of the wings with flowing garments. My hart beats in my throat and I am really getting scared.The calmness that was there is being replaced with adrenalin, panic and fear. People on the boats are screaming, showing at the clouds, grabbing their loved ones. As I see this picture in front of me, I hear someone shouting from a distance : "Its the Rapture!" Then everyone realises what's going on.

A joy and a fear and finality hits me. At that moment, it felt as if the angels were given command. They are not see through anymore. While I am standing on the boat I see thousands of angels moving at a fast speed, diving down from the clouds, "picking" up people and diving back into the clouds again. I see people standing on their boats, and in a split second, they are not there anymore. I see how people get taken and some left behind. As far as the eye can see, I see white stripes breaking through the clouds, thousands were there are cities. Everything is so intense, I want to start crying. From a distance, like thunder rolling, I hear a mighty sound of a ramshorn (it sounds like the horn they blow when there is thick mist). The closer it gets, the more overpowering the sound. The sound is so loud that everyone fell down. I see how mighty clouds are rolling with thunder in them. I am ecstatic, because I see this happening, in my generation! It's too much to take in. I want to hold onto my wife and daughter, but I do not see them on the boat anymore! Then it hit me! While everything was happening, they were taken too. A fear filled me and I started crying uncontrollably. Where they raptured? Was I not saved? Is this possible? Is it too late? The questions are running through my mind.I see other people around me with their hands in the air, praying and pleading, those that are not saved. Some don't know what's going on, others cry and scream, becasue they know it's too late. Its final. Nothing more to do. My fear and helplessness cannot even be described. The pain is terrible, I'm desperate and scared. It's minutes since the rapture started. Then it happens to me, just when I was sure I was not destined to be raptured. I feel how I get snatched into the air! Then I woke.

I have never in my life had such a vivid dream and in detail.

Fanie

Source: http://heavenissoreal.info/forum/index.php?topic=5313.0

(1) (Reply)

Need A Help Please Any Alfa In Nairaland? / In Which Gospels Was The Christmas Story Told? / And Jesus Wept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.