Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (29769 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by nairalaila: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Zari who few days ago showed off her new man, has reacted after Diamond Platnumz accused her of cheating on him with Peter Psquare.In the viral video, the Tanzanian singer said his baby mama also had an affair with her Kenyan personal trainer. According to him, he forgave Zari for the affairs which he knew about, because he was also moving out in the relationship.

The singer revealed that the cause of the rift between the two was majorly the distance that forced him to become unfaithful as he needed a companion  and that video call was not enough.Platinumz also said said that it was true that he had not  paid child support for his children who lived in South Africa for a few months as he felt that Zari was using the children to hurt him by denying him access. However Zari who reacted, denied the claims and further asked fans not to believe him.

Here is the video in which Diamond Platnumz Accused Her Of Cheating With Peter Psquare below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/zari-reacts-after-diamond-platnumz-accused-her-of-cheating-with-peter-psquare/

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2019
F

T

C grin
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2019
I pray make nothing dey untop dis table wey dis guy just shake.

11 Likes

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by itspzpics(m): 8:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by nairalaila: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by chinambusay: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2019
damn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Yuceeluv(f): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm...First time I am hearing Peter's name in a controversial issue.

Paul is busy making beautiful songs like, chizoba, double double and reason with me smiley

28 Likes

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by morikee: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
They there dey bash Una seffs na u Sabi am wetin consign me
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by crisycent: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Why sacrifice your kid’s soul? Sacrifice yours

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by RexTramadol1: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Hian!

The gyal fine.
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Factfinder1(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Some atom of truth might be init don't trust anyone
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Israeljones(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Why not sacrifice ur own soul....why the innocent kids

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by hotplate: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Abeg were can I learn quality graphics designing and large format prints In Benin for affordable amount
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by keepingmum: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
please who are these people? Are they big brother people?
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Innoxxacs: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Women don't learn!!! They'd be jumping careless from one man to another!!!

success ain't sexually transmitted

Try get small sense already, undecided
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by freemi(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
donbachi:
I pray make nothing dey untop dis table wey dis guy just shake.
no fear na purewater d ontop
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by omoadeleye(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Stupid and brutal ,biatch, you love your soul more than your kids souls, why can't you sacrifice your infidelity soul,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by dante0147: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Those guys that bleeped this girl would be laughing at this post now !!!!

1 Like

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Diamond is just a hysterical baby. That’s how he had issues with collaborating with Nigerian artists that they were using him for his fame.

5 Likes

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by goaldynboy: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Peter is in trouble! See how Diamond just put sand-sand for Peter marriage!! grin
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by loadedvibes: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2019
Your kids soul what happened to your own soul ?
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Pavore9: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2019
This guy is repeating his own father's stupidity.

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Insecurities eriwhere
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by goaldynboy: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Peter is in trouble! See how Diamond just put sand-sand for Peter marriage!! grin
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by Redeakaa(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2019
This guy(diamond platinumz) use to work at a filling station.....azin he use to sell fuel, look at him now..

Baba God am still calling o......abi network is not going, .

Lemme change sim

2 Likes

Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Hmmm...First time I am hearing Peter's name in a controversial issue.

Paul is busy making beautiful songs like, chizoba, double double and reason with me smiley

Pls,which one is Peter? Is it rude boy or the one that usually cuts low cut hair.
Re: Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses by seunprodigy13: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Zari hassan has always been an hoelosho...I wouldn't be surprised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday / Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of 'Copying' His Fashion Style / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.