Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan (5166 Views)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Team990(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
East Africa’s biggest artist and women exploiter Diamond Platnumz shocked the world while on  Tanzania-based radio Station Wasafi FM that her one of her EXs Zari Hassan cheated on him with Nigeria’s Peter Okoye a twin in the P-Square duo.

Diamond told listeners that he landed into  love messages and sweet nothings Zari and Peter Okoye exchanged and that Zari has been a serial cheater ever since she started her love life. It could be the reason why she has never lasted in any relationship being on rampage with anyone that loiters money in her eyes.

“Zari Hassan was dating P-Square’s Peter Okoye a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read love messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her,” Diamond Platnumz said live on air.

SOURCE- http://www.afroscandal.com/p-squares-peter-okoye-slept-with-diamond-platnumz-girlfriend-zari-hassan/
FOR PHOTOS CLICK http://www.afroscandal.com/p-squares-peter-okoye-slept-with-diamond-platnumz-girlfriend-zari-hassan/

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
What do you want us to do now?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by godofuck231: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
Next time keep your girlfriend properly ,if you have a loose girlfriend then tie her a knot, give her a ring and your name spelling dont touch

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by cassidy1996(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
girls nor dey take eye see celebrity

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dude, the girl is a hoe, you knew she was a hoe, but decided to have a baby by that same hoe you are looking down upon?!

Why now blame this hoe for doing what most hoes do?! Or do you want men to just turn this hoe down because you wanted to turn this hoe into a housewife?!

Rule #1254 of manhood:
You meet a hoe and however good she (the toto) is, you chop and let other brothas chop too.... without trying to keep that hoe just for your selfish self.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by victorian(f): 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
We know already smiley

Next! cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Hintona(f): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
So he cheated on his wife and everyone is cool with it

If it was the other way round I wonder if Lola middle name wouldn't have been hore by now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by RTSC2: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Do you want Lola to poison Peter?

No put sand for this man garri o.
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Kakamorufu(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
u named ya baby dangote. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by victorian(f): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hintona:

If it was the other way round I wonder if Lola middle name wouldn't have been hore by now.

My dear, we all know Peter will always cheat on Lola and she might feign anger but definitely look the other way. It's what she signed up for.
So need getting angry on Peter.

It's a well known fact. And if Lola sees nothing wrong in it and kept quiet, why should we then crucify Peter?

Free the guy let him enjoy his God's given handsomeness and fame.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by NobleAngell(f): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Peter Peter Peter, it's you I have a problem with because you're a married man. It's not always that the woman should be blamed.
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by franklingud(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Old news
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Easykel21(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
godofuck231:
Next time keep your girlfriend properly ,if you have a loose girlfriend then tie her a knot, give her a ring and your name spelling dont touch

No b by this one o...a girl that is loose is loose, if you like go to your village and tie her, when she's ready she will just loose it ...
Seen lots of cases even here on NL
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by nicepoker101(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hintona:

Lola did nothing. Since the bereaved didn't mourn what do you want the outsiders to do.
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by DrNueLpureHoney: 1:01am On Sep 02, 2019
II laugh in Swahili grin
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Teacher1776(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Hintona:

Until u are ready to pay dowry on a man, or make a man move into your house after marriage, just shut up.
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Hintona(f): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Teacher1776:

Until u are ready to pay dowry on a man, or make a man move into your house after marriage, just shut up.
Who get this pikin??
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by Hintona(f): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2019
RTSC2:
Do you want Lola to poison Peter?
No put sand for this man garri o.
Not only poison she should cut him limb by limb
Re: Peter Okoye Slept With Diamond Platnumz Girlfriend Zari Hassan by phyya(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Lattifah Dangote?? Kikikiki grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help Out ! Genevieve Or D Banj Who Is Richer? / Bu Thiam Caught Kissing Actress Tracee Ellis Ross At Birthday Party / Omoni Oboli Covers Allure Magazine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.