Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan (37924 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nazarethnaza: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2019
Peter Okoye who reacted to allegations by Diamond Platnumz that he slept with his ex-wife Zari, has stated the Tanzanian singer was stupid with the claim.Recall that Platnumz who spoke during an interview on Tuesday on his Wasafi Radio, said;  “Zari was dating P-Square’s Peter a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her.” 

However Peter Okoye who stated that Diamond Platnumz was stupid to say that he slept with his ex-wife Zari in an interview at Cool FM, added that he doesn't want to get distracted.

He said;“To be honest with you, I do not know what they are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single, and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid.“Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy.”

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/26/diamond-platnumz-was-stupid-to-say-i-slept-with-his-ex-wife-zari-peter-okoye/

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Bruno3000(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
story.... did u or u did not? who cares about ur single.

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nazarethnaza: 8:52am On Apr 26, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by donbachi(m): 9:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Bra peter bra peter

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2019
The guy wife make brain o... Even me go fvck if I get the chance. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The guy wife make brain o... Even me go fvck if I get the chance. cheesy

bros remove your mind there - the woman fuks only celebrities with muscles! cheesy

thats her and her children from her her ex-billionaire husband

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 26, 2019
I find it amusing that at no point in Peter's verbose response did he refute the allegation of sleeping with the woman.

74 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by TANID(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2019
Maybe This Is Just The Beginning

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2019
Diamond platnumz,Peter okoye and the woman they accused of sleeping around, you guys are all mad. angry angry even if you slept with her, how are we supposed to know, and the stupid guy who hasn't gotten over his ex wife too, he should better concentrate on becoming a better husband to his new wife undecided

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by freemanbubble: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Binidefender: 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's possible all these celeb with money can do anything. Under higHness
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by omoadeleye(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Confirm
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Ekakamba: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
BLUNTNESS 101 grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
When you hear "PSquare", call me to comment.
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Chimaokigwe: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Peter didn't deny it

Trying to beg Platinumz and saying he's cool with Platinumz cos if that one release leaked messages, Peter marriage don over be that.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Ifeco35(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Peter Peter.... Did you f*ck or not ?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by RealityShot: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
Very STUPID!

Na X na...
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by SarkinYarki: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2019
He clearly slept with her , that Zari is a confirmed seductress like most Tanzanian women so we can blame any man that falls for them

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by KaptainAfrika: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
them dun Bleep abeg...see thick thighs nna....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by positivelord: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
hahaha
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by IsraelSongz: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
He Probably did it, since he didn't deny.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by dominique(f): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
boostdom:
I find it amusing that at no point in Peter's verbose response did he refute the allegation of sleeping with the woman.

Thought I was the only one that noticed

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lol... funny case
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by timesfive8: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
just imagine
Re: Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan by Mak4web(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Blasts Uriel About The Tboss Payporte Dress Saga, See Her Reply / Wizkid's 2nd Son Ayo Jnr Looking Too Cute During Visit To Doctor / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.