Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord (25048 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by stanliwise(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Maga don pay shout hallelujah!!
I love that song. Jah bless Kelly Handsome and all the yahoo boys kiss

One love kiss
What if you or your family members becomes the next victim?

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by RexTramadol1: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Nawa for musicians

How Barrister n KSA take make am
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Toyoland(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Am impressed by this tweet. This young man has spoken well

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Bebe0147: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Thales01:

My friend go and take several seats, with this ur big rubbish grammar las las u dn chop yahoo boi moni directly or indirectly.. just don't come here and judge anybody.. #suffernodeytireyou!
There is not tenable grounds on which Yahoo yahoo can be justified.In our country beset by poverty and paucity of white collar jobs,there are people who refuse to delve into fraud or subscribe to the get rich quick syndrome that is prevalent among our youths yet hustle legitimately and tirelessly to make ends meet.What differentiate this set of industrious people from people who resort to fraud is their diligence,meritorious patience and their morality.Yahoo boys are indolent and impatient set of people who are inordinately desirous of acquiring wealth quickly with minimal physical effort.
To further disprove your argument and buttress my point,There is friend of mine I knew in my secondary school days.He recently dabbled into Yahoo yahoo after dropping out of school in his 3rd year to commit to his scamming business wholeheartedly.This dude I am talking about is from a well to do family which means getting a profitable job wouldn't be difficult for him after he had finished their tertiary education and undergone his NYSC service.Would you attribute his decision to delve into fraud to poverty or unemployment?
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Rumobaba: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
The American music industry is on drug money, Una de learn. Stupid country.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by funsho75(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Jamorezzi: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
No comment , My guy don talk am finish .

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2019
SPOT-ON! #APT / INDEPTH ANALYSIS!
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by CaptainMarvel(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Thales01:

There is not tenable grounds on which Yahoo yahoo can be justified.In our country beset by poverty and paucity of white collar jobs,there are people who refuse to delve into fraud or subscribe to the get rich quick syndrome that is prevalent among our youths yet hustle legitimately and tirelessly to make ends meet.What differentiate this set of industrious people from people who resort to fraud is their diligence,meritorious patience and their morality.Yahoo boys are indolent and impatient set of people who are inordinately desirous of acquiring wealth quickly with minimal physical effort.
To further disprove your argument and buttress my point,There is friend of mine I knew in my secondary school days.He recently dabbled into Yahoo yahoo after dropping out of school in his 3rd year to commit to his scamming business wholeheartedly.This dude I am talking about is from a well to do family which means getting a profitable job wouldn't be difficult for him after he had finished their tertiary education and undergone his NYSC service.Would you attribute his decision to delve into fraud to poverty or unemployment?
I agree with you. There isn't no justifications for Yahoo Yahoo except lack of contentment and avarice.
But the O.P is right though. it's the fund base of the Music industry. I once saw a picture of 2face bowing before a supposedly Renowned Yahoo Guy, this post explains it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Nigeria is all about fraud, from the government to the citizen. Tell me any sector in Nigeria where there is no fraudulent act? so... stop making noise.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by brostheo(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2019
seangy4konji:
so we no go talk another thing again abi

Nigeria deh learn work where egypt,vietnam,russia,slovakia,czech,hungary,ghana,usa and whole lot more countries but we just go deh cast Nigeria any how.

Abeg make we hear word jor....

everybody now get opinion.
Lol vietnam way we day finish their facebook everyday?Na steady hacking we day hack them na,those people nor get head talkmore of brain
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Abfinest007(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2019
d in-depth analysis
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by MillerJnr(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in fraud
Then me too see nothing wrong with EFCC and SARS brutality. an eye for an eye.
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2019
indept and succinct... from d genesis of contemporary music acts like oil maintain, Kelly handsome, to this latest acts... they are all accomplices to these acts. didn't Davido said nobody holy?? where is Dammy crane now?? I think these whole scenario had been going on underneath.. where is sauce kid, ice prince, yung6ix, dbanj, JJC, they have been balling with the proceeds of yahoo since time memorial but all these new acts that doesn't know how to thread softly publicise this so that they can beat the odds... but alas.. they cast themselves... yahoo is bad, kills the economy and tarnished our images abroad.. we can't continue been tag a fraudulent country if they all makes yahoo look good with there songs.. let's our government do something about it...

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Morachi was one of the first yahoo boys in my hood then, he use am shoot music vid lol. Simi dey scream but her husband was signed to yahoo boy no laptop lol

5 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by odigbosky(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Yahoo yahoo. Yahoo this, yahoo that. I know boiz who this money has helped and changed their family stories. Not all yahoo boiz throw away money doing useless things. Some are big time investors. Yahoo dn put food for table. I had a dude who finished from the university and bro struggled to finish sef. After service better suffer hammer am, na him babe add money give am make him take go GH go hustle. Baba first month for GH he picked 10k doz.
Baba dn buy land dy build house, him babe dn open make up studio and she dy sell weapons. Truth be say boiz dn do things with yahoo money. The country hard make we talk truth. To survive here is hard. You go do home lesson tire and come still do teaching job, you no go fit accumulate 20k at the end of the month. How do you expect boys to survive in this country. No job at all. Everyday people are begging for menial jobs to even eat. The street has put food on the table of many. It is paying for the skool fees of many others. It has also prevented many girls from going into prostitution.
If not for the street, dem for dy thief complete human being for broad day lite.

But na the price wen boiz gat pay so that our sisters no go do ashawo work. So that our younger brother no go dy tink of to go thief or do agbero work. Na the price after we tink of how mama and papa take suffer train us go skool, so we go come use 10 years take find job. Na wen dem an take enjoy us. No be say we dy proud for d hustle, we dy low key but we no fit deny the hustle as na wetin dy sustain us be that.

I know many old folks here aren't happy about it, truth is that, for una time life for this country still better and whatever we are doing now is a consequence of a failed generation of leadership who couldn't plan for us. In those days na only 45 years old men dy drive motor, boys dn break that jinx.

To every hustler out there trying to put food on the table for his family, Osanobuwa bless your hustle. May Osaghioduwa continue to uplift you. Keep hustling.

One love

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by MillerJnr(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2019
WiztaylorDC:
Nigeria is all about fraud, from the government to the citizen.
Tell me any sector in Nigeria where there is no fraudulent act?
so... stop making noise.

does that mean they shouldn't speak against it?,
death is a debt on us all as humans, does that mean we shouldn't protect ourselves?
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by truefact: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Even in Ghana... Ghana G boys uplight Ghanaian music

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by MillerJnr(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Rumobaba:
The American music industry is on drug money, Una de learn. Stupid country.

Then go there and push drugs if you won't be roasted by Donald Trump,
senseless mofo, no wonder they treat you guys like animals in develop countries.

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by fashrola(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Some record labels ain't funded by Yahoo funds

Lot of this artistes and Record label owners are middle men for drugs cartels

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by chigoziri2403(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
What is yahoo yahoo
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by sholamat: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
Thales01:

am just like your friend but not from a well to do family.. please what will u have me do?? steal??
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by ruggedtimi(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
GOFRONT:
If we no make d money, wetin we gain??
shut up
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by davillian(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
MMM na Russian yahoo yahoo.
Who catch the dude in Russia lmao.
Nigerians are still learning frauds and hacking.
One Egyptian hacker would clear CBN , thank God say we dont use dollars or pounds these foreign boys would have showed us pepper .

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by DannyDarvay(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Bitter is always the truth.

Nigeria music industry = yahoo money.

Nigeria movie industry = Prostitution money.

The whole truth is finally coming out.

Every Nigerian celebrity is like a book with a cover. Never judge a book by its cover.
Those with flashy covers have many dark secrets. While those with unattractive covers have humble sweet stories.

Ask Don Jazzy and DBang were them get money start music. We know them from UK no ni

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by JubrinElSudan: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
Entertainment industry is an easier industry one can use to clean any kind of money (be it yahoo, drug, kidnapping, armed robbery etc)
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2019
comshots:
Truth be said,yahoo boys dey make naira circulate for events. Any yahoo boy wey come lodge for a hotel, that hotel go sell all the wine and spirit wey don dey for shelf since 2 years ago.Food go sell too.But them dey dirty rooms with egbo and and other dirty things too much.Dem also stingy.Dem go buy drinks for person but them no dey ever drop cash.
MC oluomo is a yahoo man.Na him dey fund yorubahood movies.
you have said nothing. Senseless ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by sholamat: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2019
odigbosky:
Yahoo yahoo. Yahoo this, yahoo that. I know boiz who this money has helped and changed their family stories. Not all yahoo boiz throw away money doing useless things. Some are big time investors. Yahoo dn put food for table. I had a dude who finished from the university and bro struggled to finish sef. After service better suffer hammer am, na him babe add money give am make him take go GH go hustle. Baba first month for GH he picked 10k doz.
Baba dn buy land dy build house, him babe dn open make up studio and she dy sell weapons. Truth be say boiz dn do things with yahoo money. The country hard make we talk truth. To survive here is hard. You go do home lesson tire and come still do teaching job, you no go fit accumulate 20k at the end of the month. How do you expect boys to survive in this country. No job at all. Everyday people are begging for menial jobs to even eat. The street has put food on the table of many. It is paying for the skool fees of many others. It has also prevented many girls from going into prostitution.
If not for the street, dem for dy thief complete human being for broad day lite.

I know many old folks here aren't happy about it, truth is that, for una time life for this country still better and whatever we are doing now is a consequence of a failed generation of leadership who couldn't plan for us. In those days na only 45 years old men dy drive motor, boys dn break that jinx.

To every hustler out there trying to put food on the table for his family, Osanobuwa bless your hustle. May Osaghioduwa continue to uplift you. Keep hustling.

One love

one love bro ...:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Maga don pay shout hallelujah!!

I love that song. Jah bless Kelly Handsome and all the yahoo boys kiss

One love kiss
where are the so called Kelly handsome today.. Past glory and fame...Haven't u heard of the slogan "i was once a rich man na story". Those who funded their career with fraud money have diminished career wise. look at olu maintain, Kelly handsome and others. Past glory all of them. But take a look at the wonderful twins Psquare and 2baba who founded their success on hardwork and genuine funds, they still remain relevant for decades to come without going broke. Thier music nor dry fade, originality at its peak.Only those with vast understanding will understand this writeup.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? / What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.