Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio (1353 Views)

"Why APC Senators Found It Difficult To Impeach Saraki" – Lai Mohammed Reveals / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent / Ten Reasons Why APC May Win Ekiti Governorship Election By Suanusblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by Ayed44: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2019
The Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio has said that the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government, has failed to deliver in the last two years because they lacked experience and technical-know-how to administer the country.

Akpabio stated this while speaking to This Day in Abuja.

Apparently mocking APC leaders, the former Governor of Akwa Ibom State said: “If it is not Panadol, it can’t be the same as Panadol. I believed that if it were PDP–between 2015 and 2017, we would have made more significant progress.

“A lot of plans have been outlined but, not much has actually been seen in terms of progress and delivering of campaign promises; most of the campaign promises have actually not been met.

“But from a politician’s point of views, I am just imagining that probably, we could have handled the recession better, if it were PDP and that is how I looked at it.”

Explaining why APC failed to fulfil its campaign promises, Akpabio accused the ruling party of lacking focus and experience.

“But they can’t say that; before you go into government you must do a critical analysis of what you intend to do. You can’t go and promise free education when you are not sure of whether you are ready.

“Before you make promises to the people you must have done not just the detailed analysis of the economic situation of the government, but a review of the economic policies of the government.

“So, if they say they underestimated the mess created or left behind by the PDP that means they, on their own part, were not prepared for governance”‎, he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2017/05/30/apc-failed-akpabio/amp/

Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
What I'm I reading? lipsrsealed

Na Akpabio talk this one?

Modified

Seneta minority leader?
I guess this post is old, cos I can still remember he resign from the post.
Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by dawno2008(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of zebrudaya

I still don't believe this news,but if it's true

Then this na serious factory RESET

Stupid old news angry sad sad sad sad sad

2015-2017
Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by countryfive: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by JubrinElSudan: 11:23am On Apr 24, 2019
2017 news
Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by chriskosherbal(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2019
udemzyudex:
What I'm I reading? lipsrsealed

Na Akpabio talk this one?

Modified

Seneta minority leader?
I guess this post is old, cos I can still remember he resign from the post.
hmmm Na wa
Re: Why APC Has Failed – Akpabio by mrNEMZY(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
This one that APC have used and dumped. Hoelitician

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Deportation Of Foreigners Living Illegally In Nigeria To Commence Soon / Beggar Meets Beggar: A Case Of Kogi And Yahya Bello / To Those Who Deceive That Africans Are Needed In Europe & America - See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.