Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Until I Met You - Episode 22 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 22 (558 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 22 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2019
*Until I Met you - Episode 22*

������

I left dad’s office in disappointment. I got to my car and was about going in. Madam Lisa got down from her car too. When she saw me, she stopped and was staring at me. “Good morning madam Lisa”I greeted her in a low tone and was going to my car. Dad told me stop been rude to her and to greet her whenever we meet so I’m doing that to obey his command not because I want to do it. “Madam?”she asked looking at me.

“When will you stop calling me that? I’m your mum can’t you still accept that? After your mum’s death, you’ve been with me for the whole years. Why is it hard to call me mum? Are you.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/24/until-i-met-you-episode-22/

(1) (Reply)

Momma Died Because Of Me / Beautiful Colors Of Sin (FULL STORY) / Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.