Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland (580 Views)

The Best Novels To Read When You Really Don't Need Your Screen / From Century To Century - The Best Novels Of Five Centuries / Best Stories I've Read On Nairaland So Far. (2) (3) (4)

Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland by Counter24(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2020
HELLO GUYS !!! ....
Finally I get to post a topic on this amazing platform.. I want us all to do something that will be heavily beneficial to every member who loves being on this platform especially for reading purposes to please drop all books which they have read here on this literature that was beneficial to them ranging on all genres like Crimes, Thriller, Romance, Memoirs, Mysteries e.t.c .....

Please I would be grateful if they are only completed works.... Uncompleted books/novellas are not allowed guys...

Graçias
Re: Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland by Deasegun19(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
The Children of Thunder by sheikshegetto

Re: Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland by Counter24(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hello guys and Good evening from here.. I decided after doing some thinking to make a not-so-comprehensive list of some books which I think are top notch as far as the literary section of Nairaland is concerned...
NOTE: YOU CAN ADD YOURS AS WELL IF YOU FEEL MY LITERARY TASTE IS TOO SOUR. ��
(Some of the books I'm gonna list here can only be found on the Sexuality section... So you might have to Sign up before you can access them).
Here they are;

1. The Cartel by Nitefury
2. ‎The brand of Cain by Larrysun
3. ‎The Paradox of Abel (sequel to brand of Cain) by Larrysun
4. ‎Vacation in Obudu by Nitefury
5. ‎Bukky Alakara by Shewrites
6. ‎Beauty and the mechanic by Shewrites
7. ‎Countless by Theblessedman
8. ‎PPA by maziomenuko
9. ‎Nysc by maziomenuko
10. ‎Man wey dey Reason by Flow1759
11. ‎Number 225 Katakata Street by Centino
12. ‎False Pretenses by Repogirl
13. ‎I see what others don't see
14. ‎Delayed diagnosis by Slouho
15. ‎The devil wears okrika
16. Diary of a Sex addict by Oluwafemiabby
17. ‎Cyber lover
18. ‎The tenth generation
19. ‎The Auction
20. ‎The day the world ended by Royver
21. ‎Sexcapades in the North by Dioxidane
22. ‎Insatiable
23. ‎Barrack boy by Flow1759
24. ‎Ibo wey like Yoruba by flow1759
25. ‎Married and Single

Also know that this list will always be updated to guide us all especially those new to this section out of a boring lockdown...
Do well to add yours to this list too
Graçias

Re: Operation Drop The Best Novels You'veve Read So Far On Nairaland by Christie171(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Kings 1 to 3 by Silver1996.

Pls, kindly send me the link to the No 13 story 'I see what others don't see'

Quotes Of The Week / Taming His Desires 1 (romance) / What's The Cost Of Publishing A Book And How To Make Profit From It?