Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos (29907 Views)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Welcome
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by OhiOfIhima: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2019
ayukdaboss:

See how you're displaying your foolishness to the world

Why are so pain Mr man.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Lincoln275(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
papascode:
AMBODE did well in Lagos with a well defined master plan.
inconclusive projects
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:
Lion of Judas
God bless this man!!!
Your village Ewure of Judas... SMH

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2019
WiztaylorDC:
Your village Ewure of Judas... SMH
Frustrated fellow grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by blackpanda: 11:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Nathdoug201:
The dullard is here to commission uncompleted projects

hateful wailers una no de tire

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by proudevil: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
I wish some determined agboro will bomb that plane but no Yoruba's are empty noise makers with no action

We dare him to visit ph delta edo bayelsa a/ibom if he no collect stone
you dare your leader? The same way you lots dare your parents, Chai wasted sperm .omo oluabi's can never do that, its not in our culture, doing it is not bravery is stupidity and not doing it is not cowardliness its humility unlike a particular tribe that use kung-fu to say good morning to their parents.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by garfield1: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:
I wish some determined agboro will bomb that plane but no Yoruba's are empty noise makers with no action

But he visited those states this year and he was more welcomed than in lagos

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Tundexxy:

Frustrated fellow grin
Lol....Finished fellow
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by garfield1: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
proudevil:
you dare your leader? The same way you lots dare your parents, Chai wasted sperm .omo oluabi's can never do that, its not in our culture, doing it is not bravery is stupidity and not doing it is not cowardliness its humility unlike a particular tribe that use kung-fu to say good morning to their parents.
He is looking for the el zak zaky treatment
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by BoboKush(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
xyz123456:

Does this online begging actually work or people are just persistent. These beggars are increasing....

I just report the account he has been spamming all threads
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by mozona(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Welcome
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by seunprodigy13: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nathdoug201:
your father is the chief dullard na

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by UEDIBO: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
when is he coming to kogi state to commission our own project?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by seunprodigy13: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Akwaibomdude:
Eko city welcomes you Mr lifeless
I won't be surprised if d lifeless one survives you...munu

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Gforce2019: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nathdoug201:

Yamiri crew.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by slimfit1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
papascode:
AMBODE did well in Lagos with a well defined master plan.

Dead well indeed, you must have a bad taste. Only God can save us from people like you. Uncompleted project all over lagos poor quality as well and a president with uncompleted brains.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by crunchyDope(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:

sir this is buhari in delta state, m nt seeing no stone o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by haslem200: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good job papa.....more divine strength
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Welcome to our Lagos mr president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by adekolaelect(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:

simply because you don't respect elders and leaders.we can see it in you that is why you feel cheated and truthful Cheated because you don't have any tangible leader that can lead you .you always insulted and look for your leaders downfall .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Olufetty: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Welcome to lagos
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by noah91(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:

Lagos is Yoruba now cos u wanna buttress ur point but it's no man's land whenever u wanna state good things Good or bad, Lagos is Yoruba and Yoruba is Lagos
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by olajizz01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Factfinder1:

You people know how make stupid noise, I think he visited all the state you mention during the election, what did you these noisemakers do.

Hatred will kill you one day.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
seunprodigy13:
I won't be surprised if d lifeless one survives you...munu

I believe u are amongst those that brought this calamity upon us.
I pray u get a "next level" visitation
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Lordave: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dareal90s:

Even Yoruba's agberos are well cultured nd more educated than u ppl nw, how do u expect them to stone a president in this 21st century? Yoruba's are well exposed than that.
Maybe it's the "you people" that threw water bottles at your governor in Ogun during last campaign.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos by Dareal90s(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lordave:
Maybe it's the "you people" that threw water bottles at your governor in Ogun during last campaign.
Must be Igbo's, I heard they were rented, am certain no omoluabi can do such. It's ur people, they are constituting nuisance all over Yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) / Tinubu Removes Restrictions In Obtaining Students Loans / Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.