Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji (35457 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
This classless lady thinks she is actually rich....

Poverty really dealt with this family though.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by oloriLFC(f): 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Abi friend wey you go dey use collect star anyhow. You didn't even say "give" afterall you said you dont wear the same clothe twice. I don't blame her, many ladies will jump at the idea anyway. undecided
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Yeske.
[img]https://media1./images/49ff49bd571d7312e62d04e521d5a40d/tenor.gif?itemid=8303310[/img]
So you can borrow her man later.

Olosho oshi!

*spits angry
This guy is so funny!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Bukden16(m): 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
For mocking Nigerians in such an unmanned way.
Is my Ernest Prayer that will visit you sooner.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have learnt something from that Yemisi of a lady...

She is a wise lady and better to cherish the little things ou have than be downgraded later over crap even.

ITELORUN .

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Olajah81: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Onikure
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by sheyoroniyen(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
after you borrow that your best friend...u wee still enta social media to make noise abt it......

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why can't she take her best friend shopping, pay for the best friend shopping alongside her own, instead of borrowing the friend.

Then all the clothes, shoes, bags she wants someone to wear. Why not hand them over to the needy in church or more still dash beggars.

The beggars will pray never ending prayers for her.

It's that simple.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Parrot69: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
I’m not sure if she has up to $50,000 in her account.
CosmoDroid:
This classless lady thinks she is actually rich....

Poverty really dealt with this family though.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Jaynom(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
What she is saying in other words is that she wishes she had broke friends

Broke friends are the salt of life , they are amazed at the most trivial things and over appreciate everything, they borrow any and everything and never return it , but it's all good though

This is why even foreign celebrities get bored with life when they have no one to come to their condo and shout wow see your tv men guy abeg borrow me this phone na, abeg borrow me your PS4 pro na you get three

Abeg borrow me that your RAV4 na make I use go party grin

Broke people you all love to shame are the most fun to be with ... Seriously how much fun is it being rich without broke friends to come around and be amazed at all the cool stuff you own?

They remind you how lucky you are... This lady lives in a neighborhood where everyone is rich so no one is impressed by whatever she owns or does grin

She misses her ajegunle crew from her childhood grin

Imagine I bought a random girl this tecno pro 11 cam something for just 76k and she was so happy in my mind I was like this is a garbage phone my neices and nephews won't touch but you need to see how happy this lass was...

So have a broke chik or friend in your life ... They add the spice to it

grin
I was about to post the same thing! You get sense!!
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by MissRaine69(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
So that you can tell every body that she is wearing your clothes and wig?
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by D1zion: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Must they borrow. If you know you're rich & have them surplus why not give it out to those who will always appreciate & pray for you.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by rOsy247(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
When you have low dress sense what do you expect ehn
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by guiddoti: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
This one too makes headlines? Nigerians! don't allow these ones to turn you to beggar by their talisman.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Vipdike(m): 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

Broke friends are the salt of life , they are amazed at the most trivial things and over appreciate everything, they borrow any and everything and never return it , but it's all good though

This is why even foreign celebrities get bored with life when they have no one to come to their condo and shout wow see your tv men guy abeg borrow me this phone na, abeg borrow me your PS4 pro na you get three

Broke people you all love to shame are the most fun to be with ... Seriously how much fun is it being rich without broke friends to come around and be amazed at all the cool stuff you own?

They remind you how lucky you are... This lady lives in a neighborhood where everyone is rich so no one is impressed by whatever she owns or does grin

Imagine I bought a random girl this tecno pro 11 cam something for just 76k and she was so happy in my mind I was like this is a garbage phone my neices and nephews won't touch but you need to see how happy this lass was...

grin

Guy nawao...abeg borrow me 30k I am badly broke I no get even phone to browse. Access bank 001653
LiveByNight:

grin

Guy I dey broke borrow me 30k access bank 0016352447 thanks
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin
Werey grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin
Most of them are not really happy that you are richer and so can be dangerous.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by RexTramadol1: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nothing like having broke friends truly
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
I can look at her waist all day embarassed
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Rozaytee: 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Wen poor people manage taste money...dey become foolish...e.g Laura ikeji
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Larryomooba(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
princechurchill:
Broke people make the loudest noise
So na u dey feed Otedola, davido, hushpuppi, oluwo of Iwo
Please stop this fucking talk
Its choice nothing more
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by MaiGemu: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
lonelydora:
Laura Ikeji, the noise maker.

The only thing on her cv/bio is "Linda Ikeji's sister "

Wicked u

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin
I'm broke and I also need a phone
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Shania2015(f): 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
I guess she is indirectly saying, all the friends she has around her are not good enough to be her best friend or friends and are not good enough to borrow from her.if I was to be one of her friends, I will just kick this over proud girl out of my friends list.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Laura pls must you talk or are you frustrated? Your blablabla these days are so annoying.

Give your whatever to your family or are you too trying to do ritual? Because I can't understand your point.
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by chineloSA(f): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
I find that unhygienic. Even if it's family.

I just imagine my coochie sitting on the same spot that another woman's coochie was sitting. undecided undecided I even dread using public chairs sad

I think I am sick. undecided leaning towards OCD
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by mozona(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Not even dash but borrow hmm.

Abi she once said she does not wear her cloth more than once.

So u go borrow collect am wear again
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Legendguru: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
to do.what
Re: I Wish I Had A Best Friend That Can Borrow My Wigs, Clothes, Bags - Laura Ikeji by Kingdominate(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin
i like your write up, thats the enjoyment of having money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Adeniyi Asks For More From Man Who Gave Her N1m At Her Movie Launch / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage's Baby Bump In Public / Adekunle Gold: I Failed MTN Project Fame Audition Twice, Now I'm Guest Performer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.