Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1761 Views)

My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / I Need Help For My Infiniti J30!! / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Help o my car gurus
Re: . by EngRichie: 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Chat me up. We will still need to update this thread with resolution.
Re: . by RZArecta2(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Scan the car first. If you’re in Lagos, there are some trusted hands I can recommend you to who won’t give you story
Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
RZArecta2:
Scan the car first. If you’re in Lagos, there are some trusted hands I can recommend you to who won’t give you story

Okay will. I feel maybe the transmission wiring is loose somewhere i really dunno
Re: . by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
RZArecta2:

I'm in lagos pls gimme the number of ur trusted hand
Re: . by antagonist: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
scan scan scan
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
First check ur transmission fluid. If its short then top it up or drain and replace if its been long u did that. If u have a service engine soon light on then service.
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:53am On Apr 25, 2019
AmericanDad:

Okay will. I feel maybe the transmission wiring is loose somewhere i really dunno

loose connection or part causing if ur description is correct....

so to simulate the challenge, u the vehicle needs to vibrate?

as long as you drive on a smooth surface the transmission operates fine right?

then u r on the right track! greenhulk too
if the A/T fluid is way way short.... it can also cause this!

do the easy checks.... doesn't cost a dime.... then scan
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

loose connection or part causing if ur description is correct....

so to simulate the challenge, u the vehicle needs to vibrate?

as long as you drive on a smooth surface the transmission operates fine right?

then u r on the right track! greenhulk too
if the A/T fluid is way way short.... it can also cause this!

do the easy checks.... doesn't cost a dime.... then scan

OK. Do u know a reliable Mech that can check if there is any loose part? The oil is guaged
Re: . by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2019
AmericanDad:

OK. Do u know a reliable Mech that can check if there is any loose part? The oil is guaged

cc kashif... please help a brother out
Re: . by Nobody: 9:19am On May 11, 2019
Still here
Re: . by Nobody: 10:00am On May 11, 2019
AmericanDad:
Still here
For one, we don't know the Infiniti model your car is; and again, you're yet to scan the car.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 21, 2019
Op finally tracked me down. His car is 2007 Infiniti G35. Car’s been somewhat Kazeemised. Anyway, the principal concern here was code P1815 relating to the wiring of the manual switch mode. The switch is an integral part of the A/T control device (the assembly housing and under the gear lever). Contact oluwaseunla here on the board.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
Costee:
Op finally tracked me down. His car is 2007 Infiniti G35. Car’s been somewhat Kazeemised. Anyway, the principal concern here was code P1815 relating to the wiring of the manual switch mode. The switch is an integral part of the A/T control device (the assembly housing and under the gear lever). Contact oluwaseunla here on the board.

Thank you sir I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Suzuki Mini Bus - I Want To Buy / 4kinds Of Mechanics To Avoid / What Car Can I Buy With 700k Budget.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.