Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) (58957 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by loopman: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2019
tydi:

[s]You're damn bitter.. stop skipping breakfast it's damaging to your already dead brain cells[/s]

Weak comeback, you are about the weakest Ibo on this platform

I’ve passed the message though
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2019
175:

Peaceful with the Agbero thuggery life (alaye, omonile) that they introduced to the Nation? shocked shocked shocked sad shocked cool tongue embarassed embarassed
Without this in your political careers, becoming president in Nigeria will continue to be a tall dream.
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by okaforlazarus90(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2019
With all these tribal insults and counter insults being exchanged in this tread, tomorrow now we will be fooling ourselves with the stupid talk of "one nigeria".
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
If it was Nnamdi Kanu that the boy did that to, they will find fault

Yeah grin

Because jews are not truly Africans grin

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by tydi(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2019
loopman:

Weak comeback, you are about the weakest Ibo on this platform

I’ve passed the message though

Am ain't here to exchange words with you ..neither would degenerate myself like a low lifelike which you happens to be.. you're daft if you think everybody is a dunce like you showing all off the forum
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by loopman: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2019
tydi:

[s]Am ain't here to exchange words with you ..neither would degenerate myself like a low lifelike which you happens to be.. you're daft if you think everybody is a dunce like you showing all off the forum[/s]

Pained idiot grin
I enjoy getting into the skin of fools like you
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by phireII: 9:48am On Apr 25, 2019
One of those things an "Afonja" descendant use to melt anyone's heart. grin wink

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by tydi(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2019
loopman:

Pained idiot grin
I enjoy getting into the skin of fools like you

lol.. he who chooses to go up all the way to insult is calling another pained one.. let's see how it goes then. I'm not good at insults maybe you would teach me more on that since its in your DNA to do so.. I heard even good morning in your land is insulting and you guys says it your culture.. oya throw another one come .jester

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by OLOLOone(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
Lets be sincere, Yorubas are very peaceful and accommodating people.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by JOMAX: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
johnkay1:
Omo Yoruba ni mi o. We treat adult with respect irrespective of his/her ethnic, that's our culture, that's how we are brought up, that's why we are different.

Hypocritical .... why don't you treat Igbo adults and other ttibes same way. Yorubas I'm Port Harcourt act like they landed from the moon none of this culture is seen

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Unlimitk:
Like your ppl do when u lots are accused of drug trafficking
exactly wat am talking about. U ppl r just ur kind

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Agboki: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

So you believe Igbo are human beings?

So u believe ur father have brain?
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by phireII: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
JOMAX:

Hypocritical .... why don't you treat Igbo adults and other ttibes same way. Yorubas I'm Port Harcourt act like they landed from the moon none of this culture is seen

Perhaps the Yorubas in PH may have adopted their decorum otherwise an average Yoruba individual don't have/ rather exibits double standards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan With Ipad At Inauguration (Photo) / Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.