Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot (70384 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by eyinjuege: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

The little girl’s hair was blow dried hence her curl/coil pattern is not define .

She’s a child so we can’t exactly tell who’s hair is longer .unless someone measure both hair.

Even though the childs hair was blow dried, her curl pattern is obviously very tight compared to the woman who's own is chemically relaxed. The blow dried hair wasn't even straightened. If you pull out the little girl's curls, her hair will be longer.
If you silk press that hair, it will be reaching middle of her back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by TourismMan(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
No big deal, my hair is longer than that tongue I notice most Yoruba females have pretty long hair

Una no dey taya. Everything must be tribalistic. Now now now, u don section am to one tribe. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Even though the childs hair was blow dried, her curl pattern is obviously very tight compared to the woman who's own is chemically relaxed. The blow dried hair wasn't even straightened. If you pull out the little girl's curls, her hair will be longer.

Yeah true but we still can’t tell her hair type though ..
I also feel there’s texturizer in her hair . I might be wrong .
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by TourismMan(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Calabar
Wow! Calabar too. Beautiful hair you've got. I admire it a lot.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by eyinjuege: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

Yeah true but we still can’t tell her hair type though ..
I also feel there’s texturizer in her hair . I might be wrong .

She's obviously a 4C ( the little girl).

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by TourismMan(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2019
willyjacs:
Senseless! Very senseless!
historical senselessness....

This is the most stupid comment I have read in 10yrs.
absolutely stunning.

go get a mirror. in case u don't have, go borrow ur neighbour's mirror.
look into the mirror,give urself a knock nd place ur left hand on ur head and pray "Oh lord give me sense! oh lord give me sense!"

This cracks me up big time. grin
Nairalanders, una no go ever fail

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Atolu01: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Not bad, but nothing special. If she gets to Waist Length; and can still retain full edges at 20 years of age, then, that's something. Her hair is mainly full, not long, even as it's blowdried. Oh well.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Mogajunior(m): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2019
That's not her natural hair. If it is, she wouldn't have held it in the manner she did in the first photo.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by janettee(f): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

So you're competing with a lil girl abi why do you feel the need to post yours

grin
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Egregius(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Wo my own pass that one na
Sha am older

Modified: If you like say it's not longer than that pretty lil girl's own up there na your headache
Am sure the hair on your head is not longer than my armpit hair
Your armpit is that bushy?? Ewwwwww
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by usj(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Sha am older

Modified: If you like say it's not longer than that pretty lil girl's own up there na your headache
Yours is long but it is chemicaly stretched. Her own is purely natural. You look so beautiful with that hair.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Sha am older

make jealousy no kill youcheesy
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by aoofbeautifulme(f): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is beautiful!
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by lepasharon(f): 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
They better not relax that hair! undecided

Rare to see Nigerian women and kids with long hair undecided
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by lepasharon(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Sha am older

I think we have the same hair lenght
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Surrey2Bimshire: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

She's obviously a 4C ( the little girl).

Oh well , its look like a combination of 4B and 4C there’s a little “Z” pattern there .i might be wrong ..
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Collinsville5: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Call in OR whatsapp for your style /wardrobe consultation and also for your personal shopper 08028964670 we shop for you for your quality clothing native/corprate/ and casual outfits. We change wardrobe and style for any event.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
janettee:

grin

Girl, this is a 4 year old girl making aunty insecure o grin grin

She got what she wanted sha grin
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by janettee(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Girl, this is a 4 year old girl making aunty insecure o grin grin

[b]She got what she wanted sha grin[\b]

I can see it, lolcheesy.

You can't really compare both though grin.

*inserts Finger emoji *. grin
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
janettee:

I can see it, lolcheesy.

You can't really compare both though grin.

*inserts Finger emoji *. grin

Lol, I didn't want to say anything because they might tag me jealous, but I don't even consider bra strap length long grin
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Hintona(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
lepasharon:

I think we have the same hair lenght
Wow, how long have you kept it?
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Hintona(f): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
TourismMan:

Wow! Calabar too. Beautiful hair you've got. I admire it a lot.
Thanks
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by TourismMan(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:
Thanks
I sent you PM. Please reply.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Hintona(f): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Excuse me Pls who is a woman, am 16 duh
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Hintona(f): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
TourismMan:
I sent you PM. Please reply.
Sorry but I lost that email
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by lepasharon(f): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hintona:

Wow, how long have you kept it?

6 years of growth
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by peacefull(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2019
Very cute!!cheesy
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by DedeNkem: 1:05am On Apr 29, 2019
Bruno3000:
Why are guys like you always bitter? seriously why? What happens to personal opinion? Grow up Mr smart dude.

There are two types of opinions - good one and dumb one!
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2019
DedeNkem:

There are two types of opinions - good one and dumb one!
says Mr bitter soul! I don't hv time to argue with bitter guys like u.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by DedeNkem: 11:39pm On May 02, 2019
Bruno3000:
says Mr bitter soul! I don't hv time to argue with bitter guys like u.

Learn to write English before having any thought about argument.
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2019
DedeNkem:

Learn to write English before having any thought about argument.
Learn to respect other people's opinions, it'll do u a lot of good. Mr Englishman.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by DedeNkem: 7:44am On May 03, 2019
Bruno3000:
Learn to respect other people's opinions, it'll do u a lot of good. Mr Englishman.

Only if the opinions of the people you're referring are not m*oronic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Getting Married To Your Age mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.