Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot (70380 Views)

Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami And Her Blue Eyes Daughters In New Photoshoot / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2019
DedeNkem:

Only if the opinions of the people you're referring are not m*oronic.
That's ur 4cken opinion dumb ass. Wetin u sabi?
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 8:29am On May 03, 2019
DedeNkem:

Only if the opinions of the people you're referring are not m*oronic.
Enjoy ur 4cken opinion dumb ass. Wetin u sabi?
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by DedeNkem: 1:30am On May 04, 2019
Bruno3000:
Enjoy ur 4cken opinion dumb ass. Wetin u sabi?

Go and learn English! Id*iot!
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2019
DedeNkem:

Go and learn English! Id*iot!
and what da Bleep do u know about English? village igbotic man!
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by DedeNkem: 1:45am On May 05, 2019
Bruno3000:
and what da Bleep do u know about English? village igbotic man!

You dumb fool. Learn English and then go argue with your fellow id*iots!

You don't deserve my response. Bye b*itch!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Bruno3000(m): 8:24am On May 05, 2019
DedeNkem:

You dumb fool. Learn English and then go argue with your fellow id*iots!

You don't deserve my response. Bye b*itch!
Stupid old igbotic fool how has ur village English helped ur empty skull?. Now go fffuck urself to death. FOOL!
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Casemiro(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2019
Treasuredlove:
cheesy cheesy grin this is funny. Actually believed this while growing up and the part where you don't pour water on her legs like that 1990 mermaid film...I have forgotten the name

Truth is, there are loads of hair enhancers now in the market, e.g kakar oil, chebe powder etc. It helps gan!

please can you throw more light on the hair enhancers? where can I get them
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
Casemiro:

please can you throw more light on the hair enhancers? where can I get them
I hear chebe powder/ butter and kakar oil are doing wonders but I have never used it myself because I am naturally hairy, but a lot of people are giving good reviews of it. I think they have distributors everywhere. You can search for them on Instagram or facebook
Re: Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot by Queenserah26(f): 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
My goodness ... See hair shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / Getting Married To Your Age mate / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.