Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (50537 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by holuwajobar(m): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2019
I wore that same type of bag during my secondary school years

grin Memories
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by okayman4real(m): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Idiots
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by baby124: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Lmaooo. Nigerian police are a bunch of comedians. The way they force people to pose with evidence is hilarious. If you steal goat you must carry the goat or hug it. If Na paient you must stretch the pant to show your stupidity. These guys eye big o. That pant is BIG!
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Oricha79:
Nigerian people

I'm telling you when the Gods want to destroy a nation, He makes the people mad grin grin grin grin

I am absolutely shocked cheesy
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2019
baby124:
Lmaooo. Nigerian police are a bunch of comedians. The way they force people to pose with evidence is hilarious. If you steal goat you must carry the goat or hug it If Na paient you must stretch the pant to show your stupidity. These guys eye big o. That pant is BIG!

I have die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Shorsky1:
People nor dey learn from others crimes again.They wish to learn from theirs.Enjoy u stay in prison.

What crime was committed shocked

Is it against the law to steal used pants? If so what is the punishment?

Is juju recognised in your laws?

Curious minds wonder undecided

1 Like

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by nairalanduseles: 2:52am On Apr 25, 2019
And ppl really believe all this trash what a country

1 Like

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Ndipe(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2019
Na wao!
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Teejay13(m): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Blaim it on the devil.. Lol.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Manlipzzzz: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2019
"Oja ti burst..."in Baddoo voice
Pls FAM, help like my skit through this link. 1000% laughter assured.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpLOiMB2kC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1k3dnz86p6xlx
Do well to follow me, will follow back asap.Thanks
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by mikejj(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2019
cheesy you say need money u want to go maleysia
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Ezeg1111(m): 6:01am On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:
The operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Satellite Division, have arrested two male suspects who gave their names as Friday Emmanuel, 21 and Obiora Nwabueze, 29, at Mile-2-under-the-bridge after they engaged each other in fisticuffs following the failure of one of the parties to keep to the terms of agreement regarding the stealing of female pants.

According to Friday Emmanuel, Obiora Nwabueze(the tall one) asked him to steal used female pants for a fee of thirty thousand Naira. However, after he had successfully accomplished the task, Obiora Nwabueze reneged on his promise and forcefully attempted to take the pants from him which led to exchange of blows.

During interrogation, the said Friday Emmanuel regretted listening to his friend, Obiora, who was pestering him to get him female underwear he desperately needed to become rich.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/two-arrested-for-stealing-female-pant.html

The one shining teeth looks like a model
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Emceesaka: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Yeebows and Pant Stealing is a serious matter.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by D1zion: 6:15am On Apr 25, 2019
See obiara as im resemble all this face mask,Emmanuel come be like monkey.gay ke,very dirty.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by chimeziedickson: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2019
horrible looking things]
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by D1zion: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Ezeg1111:

The one shining teeth looks like a model
go model am
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Lovelyn451(f): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Eww...Dirty things
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by lonelydora: 6:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Flashh:
As it is now, I don't think men will be buying pants for their wives/girlfriends, these days.

They will say you stole pant for rituals.

Exactly what i wanted to ask. Can't i buy pants for wifey again?
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by onyxo76(m): 6:40am On Apr 25, 2019
This pant don suffer o
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Hsjj2222: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Prove below

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by nwanyionitsha: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Cowmilk:
Hmmmm.... Checked their names

Na dem

The Jewish developers

Una weldone
But ewedu gulpers sre regular customers.

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by nwanyionitsha: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Obajemu:
Nah them NCAN

Una no dey tire, abeg make make nnamdi cownu con collect their independent and leave us in peace[color=#000099][/color]
See your people. The oga na materd of rituals, since tribalism is your thing.

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by TempleHouse: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2019
On a quite reflection, I observed that stealing of female used-pants had become an unusual norm in recent time.

What rituals is it all about

Does it affects the lives of the owner negatively or is it just for love related issues.

I really don't understand please..?
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by frowland(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2019
What is their offense?
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by fintol: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2019
I really wonder what is so spacial about this female pants.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Oricha79(m): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Guest007:

I'm telling you when the Gods want to destroy a nation, He makes the people mad grin grin grin grin

I am absolutely shocked cheesy
you are so on point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US / Masquerade Flogged By A Soldier Cries / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.