Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) (3340 Views)

See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / This New Photo Of Jidenna Is Making Ladies Go Gaga (Photo) / Moet Abebe's Backside Causes Commotion On Instagram. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) by Jowanonline(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Popular Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh has shared a new photo, revealing her massive watermelon as she slays in cleavage baring outfit.

What do you think? Hit or Miss?

see more photos here:

click to see more

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) by iammo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
cry

The moment a lady undergoes a plastic surgery, her private parts becomes a public part. They show it off at any giving time....... she looks good tho.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
iammo:
cry

The moment a lady undergoes a plastic surgery, her private parts becomes a public part. They show it off at any giving time....... she looks good tho..

It's normal, they spent so much on these, they need to show their new fake body part to the whole world.... Proudly!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) by rex444(m): 3:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Aswer, if I do plastic surgery, I go naked dey waka around.... afterall what's d need spending so much and no one seeing it....she's fine but still not my type
Re: Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her ‘massive Watermelon’, Fans Go Gaga(photo) by partnerbizz4: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Fine things cool tongue lipsrsealed

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

Fan Hug Teni In A Cozy Way And Grab Her Bum Continuously (video) / Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age(photos) / “I Got Slapped Because Of Davido Newsong FEM” – Nigerian Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.