Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage (49644 Views)

Browny Igboegwu Gifts His Wife, Becky A New Car On Her Birthday (Photos) / Nollywood Actor Browny Igboegwu And Wife Becky Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversa / After 10 YEARS of childlessness Actor Browny Igboegwu cried when his wife gave b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2020
Browny Igboegwu and his wife, Becky, have welcomed a child after 10 years of marriage.

Narrating their experiences, the Nollywood actor wrote:

This took 10years to come who can battle with the Lord, I say nobody. I don’t know about you. Where are the so called witches and wizards. It can only be God.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBgabnRDAwq/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11749810_brownyigboegwu202006170923520_jpegc8f162ec53b93fe3ddc589d02ab893a8

Get another wife time no dey, age is no longer on her side, find a girl and give belle at least time no dey ooo, Browny hmmmm you dey try for how long you go wait, oya adopt baby first as you dey wait, all these Asaba girls who knows what she has done that she can’t conceive, hmmmm is it by buying new car? Let him born naaa, you no go understand bc you never born, don’t worry when you born you will understand, I love this couple you will never know they don’t have a child, God help them even if it’s one, your children must be up to four now it’s been long you got married. All these and so many others were the words from people’s mouth, you can imagine how I felt all these while hearing all these from both people who feel my pain and those who mock me. I silently took it to God in prayer and today, my wife and I have reason to say thank you lord. Congratulations @becky_browny

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBg2zFvlk3H/

Thank God for them!

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Righteousness89(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2020
THANK you PRECIOUS FATHER!

What you Have done For this Brother and Sister, do for all who are waiting on you in JESUS Name... Amen

Congratulations bro

392 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kriss216: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations to them.

The wife is short though.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Chicent(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations browny Cubana....... Welcome home baby girl. Shine on dear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by StubbornGENIUS: 9:18am On Jun 17, 2020
A big congrats to them. Nobody can battle with the almighty, including covid19

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Kizzygentle: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
One of my best nollywood actors. He is so so matured in all his roles. Thank God for a successful delivery after so long. Gods time surely is the best and may d child bring blessings to the family.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Uyi168: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
Carrying and exposing Belle up and down..

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
WOW! shocked

God is Great!!

This can only be God.

We serve a living God.

He does his miracle at the appointed time.

He will never forget you when it is your time for GREATNESS.

From all of us @ [/color] : CONGRATULATIONS Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky.

We use this as a point of contact for those praying to God for the fruit of the wombs,
[color=#990000]In exactly 9 months from now,
People will celebrate your bundle of joy with you.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.

#JustBelieve

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2020
I remember this guy for that Uwan Asaba film with Ugezu Ugezu dat year wey dem go suck that woman big breast to make money...chai those days wey nollywood film make sense no be now wey Ramsey Nouah no fil pay im crew members

Browny wife fine die o cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats o. Hope you go do DNA test when she born sha, you know how that country be now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Abovebest(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations
I pray for everyone expecting this good news
Receive your baby now in Jesus name

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
It was only a matter of time before this news gets here.

Congratulations sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by mimee9(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
He never fails, congratulations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Namaskar: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
After 10 years? Wow really happy for them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by freshinko: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
JESUS IS LORD.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Abalado(f): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Two of them too fat o,,,,see bele,,how them take they do the do na...

3 Likes

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Junkelie: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Beautiful. Congratulations
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Akingps: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by saintokwuluora(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
To Almighty God be the glory in Jesus name amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by Gten(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by sunshineV(f): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
congratulations. it took him 10 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by BeautifulWoman(f): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Put a respect on us dear Men. We go through alot of expansion because of child bearing and our bodies may not return to normal after delivery. If we have saggy stomach, it was because we chose to grow the seed you put inside.

Don't body shame us. Don't leave us for younger ladies who haven't gone through the same body changes like ours. Love our stretch marks and adore our contoured bodies when you make love to us.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by jericco1(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Congratulations cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by MuttleyLaff: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Uyi168:
... Carrying and exposing Belle up and down..
Dont worry my guy, you too, soon, will become a happy baba bom boy, young king, father. Amen, lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Browny Igboegwu And Wife, Becky, Welcome Baby Girl After 10 Years Of Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
I remember this guy for that Uwan Asaba film with Ugezu Ugezu dat year wey dem go suck that woman big breast to make money...chai those days wey nollywood film make sense no be now wey Ramsey Nuah no fil pay im crew members
Him suck person breast to make money?!
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
Yes ooh. I no know who dey write this scripts
Odiegwu!
That can only happen in Nollywood movies sha!

Oan,

Uyi168:
Carrying and exposing Belle up and down..

Abalado:
Two of them too fat o,,,,see bele,,how them take they do the do na...
On this beautiful, great and joyous news,
na only dem belle una eyes see?
Dis Kind pessimistic people for Nairaland sef...

Anyways , Uyi68 and Abalado and all your ilks liking your posts,
make all of una put una hands down and take am gently...........

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Brother Poses With Fathers Car As He Celebrate Birthday / Wizkid Sprays Cash To Crowd At Afrika Shrine In Ikeja / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.