Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows (4438 Views)

See The Only School In Africa Where Male Students Wear Skirts And Why / Unilag Remains Only School Without Students Union, As Yabatech Lifts Ban / Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by patogist: 1:06am On Apr 25, 2019
I thought we had seen it all..

Facebook Nursery and Primary school of all name for a school?

https://update9ja.com/see-the-only-school-yahoo-boys-knows/

1 Like

Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by mysteryman2014: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2019
What a name
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2019
Yahoo is not good I agree but if the musicians , actors and everyone opening their mouths to condemn these guys did the same thing towards politicians all these years maybe Nigeria would have been a better country!

Cowards ! They criticize Yahoo boys but they are afraid to criticize buhari

[img]https://media1./images/31e15198f03284aa1dae7e4aa177bfa2/tenor.gif?itemid=10179734[/img]

9 Likes

Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by crackhouse(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2019
I guess what the owner meant is face your book... "facebook"

8 Likes

Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by TANID(m): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Your HeadLine
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by throwaway: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2019
LiveByNight:

Yahoo is not good I agree but if the musicians , actors and everyone opening third mouths to condemn these guys did the same thing towards politicians all these years maybe Nigeria would have been a better country!

Cowards ! They criticize Yahoo boys but they are afraid to criticize buhari

At least they criticised somebody. It's a starting point.
How about you? Some folks openly defended a crime and u r criticising those who criticized them.

It's either u r for yahoo or against. From your response, it sounds like u r for yahoo. It's only criminals, that when caught, say stuff like - "why me?", "am I the only one?", "the politicians are also doing bad things."

4 Likes

Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by Dacronym(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Hmmn Life
This Actually the Kind of areas I grew Up in and Still live angry rubbish private Schools and Yahoo Boys are the ballers in the area grin
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by Birniwa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
I was just wondering if the OP was being given a BJ when he wrote the title of this thread. What a misleading title
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
throwaway:

At least they criticised somebody. It's a starting point.
How about you? Some folks openly defended a crime and u r criticising those who criticized them.

It's either u r for yahoo or against. From your response, it sounds like u r for yahoo. It's only criminals, that when caught, say stuff like - "why me?", "am I the only one?", "the politicians are also doing bad things."

You are a dummy if you think when the world reads that one of your executive stole pension funds and yet is welcome in Buharis government that it doesn't make the world see you are a stupid person.

Or when they read that keyamo said waec isn't necessary to be president of Nigeria. Do you realize that waec is rated less than even ged in developed countries?

But you are too stupid to realize how destructive the actions of these politicians is destroying how you look

1 Like

Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by throwaway: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
LiveByNight:
You are a dummy if you think when the world reads that one of your executive stole pension funds and yet is welcome in Buharis government that it doesn't make the world see you are a stupid person. Or when they read that keyamo said waec isn't necessary to be president of Nigeria. Do you realize that waec is rated less than even ged in developed countries? But you are too stupid to realize how destructive the actions of these politicians is destroying how you look
And who is defending politicians? Me? Lol..
Try reading properly before insulting.
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by botdidy: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
mysteryman2014:
What a name
i sell Facebook account, ready buyers inbox me on whatsapp @07013031380
Re: See The Only School Yahoo Boys Knows by botdidy: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
i sell Facebook account, ready buyers inbox me on whatsapp @07013031380

(1) (Reply)

See What This Graduate Wrote On Her withdrawal sli That Got The Cashier Confused / How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � / How To Get Internship Placement With Schlumberger Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.