Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory (48701 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by frankmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
id911:

Sharap! Don't you think the useless Magu won't be following him like flies if it were true?
you shut up , every single senator in that assembly is a big thief , both parties .....
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Zombicmodz: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Pavarottii:
Am a fan of dino... But those who know, know... Dino has been into drugs since school days , if where did he get money to even start contesting up to even Senate, do u know any business attached directly to him? .. so def is not politics money... It's business money...

He's a Dangote group partner

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by sweetrace(f): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2019
jaxxy:
Propaganda. Do they know tinubu has several times more than Dino?

Tinubu truly does and personally, I detest Tinubu. But Dino flaunts his wealth while representing the poorest state in Nigeria. Tinubu never flaunts his wealth on social media or real world.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by sweetrace(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Dannyhajo:

you are a nuisance what do you take this man for despite his loyalty to his people yet you aren't satisfied but to instigate his people against him... come to ondo south and see the kind of senator respresenting us .. how I wish dino can be the next ondo state governor

Dino’s loyalty is to Kogi State? Oga, show us the dividends of his loyalty in Kogi State. How can someone representing a state in abject poverty be flaunting his wealth? Has Dino been able to identify the problems with Kogi State? Has he proffered any appropriate solutions? All we read is Dino singing to taunt his political detractors or attending one function like an entertainer or trying to outsmart the scheming political opponents. Oh and showing off his cars of course.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Tinubu truly does and personally, I detest Tinubu. But Dino flaunts his wealth while representing the poorest state in Nigeria. Tinubu never flaunts his wealth on social media or real world.

Doesn’t make any less of a criminal than the other. Dino just doesn’t hide his Affluence because and a way he’s exposing the affluence and corruption of the senators, executive and govt officials. Who would have thought they made so much money in government.

Dino doesn’t just pretend like the others eating our common wealth and pretending we are all suffering together.

Why can’t fashola, tinubu, abba Kyari and the so called saints declare their assets?
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by myk2mic: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.

The bolded wrds touched me deeply.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by GEEBITE: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
And you are certain he owns all these cars.
mediaNGR:
Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Senatorial district spotted with his 3 customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus and one Mansory.

The flambouyant senator is known for his special love for luxurious cars.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/dino-melaye-spotted-with-his-3.html
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by GEEBITE: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
because Tinubu is a geezer.Real age is closer to 80 than 75
sweetrace:

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by id911(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
frankmoney:
you shut up , every single senator in that assembly is a big thief , both parties .....

So why always single out only opposition figures as being corrupt?
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by kenzo25(m): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
This what poverty look like in Africa, no legislator does this in a sane environment, OMG NIgeria need overhauling of reps and senators
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by slimfit1(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari's makes him look good in front of his people.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by sweetrace(f): 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
GEEBITE:
because Tinubu is a geezer.Real age is closer to 80 than 75

It is not ethical for Dino to flaunt his wealth while representing the poorest state in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by omeddy805: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dino drives constituency project..
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Ryan14(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.

I'm eating Pounded yam n Egusi now in Lokoja, come let's weep together please. Dont take back those precious tears again, let's weep for Kogi n Nigeria ooo. Let's weep!!!!!

How long are we going to continue like this in this country?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by ismaog4u(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Dino should think of old age and investment should be his ultimost concerns now...hummmm
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by garfield1: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tuniski and ratello,come and see your mentor.am sure you guys look physically like him coupled with the loudmouth.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by garfield1: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tuniski and ratello,come and see your mentor.am sure you guys look physically like him coupled with the loudmouth
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Gandollar(f): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
sweetrace:

Dino’s loyalty is to Kogi State? Oga, show us the dividends of his loyalty in Kogi State. How can someone representing a state in abject poverty be flaunting his wealth? Has Dino been able to identify the problems with Kogi State? Has he proffered any appropriate solutions? All we read is Dino singing to taunt his political detractors or attending one function like an entertainer or trying to outsmart the scheming political opponents. Oh and showing off his cars of course.
What's your problem Mr Man? Is Dino the governor of kogi state? Did people from his constituency cry to you that Dino neglected them? A little Google search will tell you what Dino has done and is doing for his people. Is Dino Jesus Christ that died for His people? Some people just hate the rich for no just cause and these set of people are toxic people.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Gandollar(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
ismaog4u:
Dino should think of old age and investment should be his ultimost concerns now...hummmm
Lol... you go fear advise nah cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:

Absolutely agree with all you've said.

However, his people voted him in for yet another four years. They deserve him.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Gandollar(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:
Tuniski and ratello,come and see your mentor.am sure you guys look physically like him coupled with the loudmouth
Lol.. your pants business would soon sail through and you would buy a Benz too like Dino. Jealous toxic people all over! Hiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by tribalistseun: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Seetto:
Kogi constituency project..

Oh GOD help kogi people.

he had luxury cars before becoming a senator.

Where did tbiefnubuu get he's money from, cos he was broke before he was made a governor in 1999
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by bluke(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
coolwater11:
Its a Publicity ploy. Dino is a street wise guy....He sells exotic cars to high profile persons in Abuja. Most of the vehicles he flaunts are to arouse curiosity and promote his exclusive car sales.... You only assist him with the FREE PUBLICITY grin

who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by tuniski: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Dino is my contemporary at ABU zaria. He can't be my mentor. You think everybody is a juvenile?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by garfield1: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

Dino is my contemporary at ABU zaria. He can't be my mentor. You think everybody is a juvenile?
Yes you are a juvenile like dino.no wonder the similarities in character.am sure it was a part time programme you fid
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by SarkinYarki: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Seetto:

Oh GOD help kogi people.

will U shut up !!! when will U tell God to help Lagos from Tinubu
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by tesppidd: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
lordkush:
monthly take home of these people can actually get you those rides. No kiddin. 30m+ every month for years. +other side businesses.

these men make at least 400million each per annum.
Agreed.

But poverty alleviation should not only be about reading speeches at the floor of the Senate and speaking big big English.

Or attacking Buhari at the Senate and receiving applause from members.

Senators should move a step further and give part of their wealth back to their constituencies in the form of scholarships and affordable projects.

I know its their money but that would be more noble than buying the best G wagons and jeeps all over the place.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by searchlight: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Seetto:

Oh GOD help kogi people.

when compare to your senator in terms of constituency project he's better. summoned courage and mention you senator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.