Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory (48700 Views)

Dino Melaye And His Daughter Cried At The Burial Of His Mum.(photos) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by kmaster007: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
politicians are the once coursing Yahoo.. if you can't be politicians you turn Yahoo
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by dammyem: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
The best investment on earth is earth, but the smartest investment on earth is investing in a strategic location when it is cheap!
Cielo City Estate is not only located in a strategic location of Ibeju Lekki, but it is the only pocket-friendly Estate you can own with just N200k initial deposit today!

Key into our ongoing Easter promo today!

Join us on a free tour

Call/Whatsapp: ***08173537556

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Michaelroyals(m): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.
Thank u for this
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by tuniski: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
garfield1:

Yes you are a juvenile like dino.no wonder the similarities in character.am sure it was a part time programme you fid
Juvenile! Childish rants al over cyber space.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by anonymous1759(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:
I dont have a problem with the cars. Dino Melaye needs to explain the source of his income.

If Nigerians find out the level of fraud taking place in the National Assembly, then we'd set that place on fire. Bogus constituency allowance, inflated reimbursements from the Federal Government for oversight functions, kickbacks from ministries and agencies of government; budget padding, inexplicible constituency allowance for projects never carried out, unnecessary foreign trips funded by tax payers, ridiculous holiday allowances, quarterly payments for only gawd knows what for...infact, if Nigeria is not a rich country, these guys would have collapsed this country.

Now on my way to Abuja, I pass through Kogi State. That state has potentials but they are living in a state of perpetual squalor. I have not been to all the states in Nigeria but anytime I pass Kogi State, I fight back tears. Even the cementary makes one feel for the departed ones.

If not anything, they can start thinking of exporting the rocks they are so richly endowed with to other states not so endowed or even countries for construction projects. Let us not even speak of the Limestone which is required for cement. That state is blessed, but with people like Dino Melaye and Yahaya Bello, Kogi is stunted.

Dino, being rich in the midst of the poor means you are poor. Wealth is a function of how many people you have uplifted, not how many Brabuses or customized Gwagons you have. In 6 years time, these cars would become obsolete, but the people you have uplifted would uplift others and that is how you build a legacy.

Nigerians don't pay attention to things like this. But they're screaming yahoo boys are stealing from hard working Nigerians and the world at large. Imagine someone stealing from a whole state. Ain't Kogi people hard working?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by MyGeneration(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:

Dino melaye is poor. In the midst of the elites those cars are nothing. He is just showing off. If people like Tinubu or Amaechi show off there garages. You might go into coma.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by sweetrace(f): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar:
What's your problem Mr Man? Is Dino the governor of kogi state? Did people from his constituency cry to you that Dino neglected them? A little Google search will tell you what Dino has done and is doing for his people. Is Dino Jesus Christ that died for His people? Some people just hate the rich for no just cause and these set of people are toxic people.

Oh just stuff it. First of all, I’m female. Secondly, do you know what state and constituency I belong to? Is an incomplete school building after how many years in government noteworthy? Finally, I am so far from poor. If you are very observant, you’d notice the f beside my moniker. If you check my previous posts, you’d understand that I don’t stand for bashing anyone because they are privileged. Oh! Finally finally, I don’t consider Dino or any one in government not doing their job rich. He is an employee of the state and since my taxes pay him, he should do his job.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Namzy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
emkz:

If only he would see this
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by garfield1: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
tuniski:

Juvenile! Childish rants al over cyber space.
From you.continue the empty noise sir.maybe you will soon get the dino treatment
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by DammyGbade(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
He's a sharp and smart man... I see him becoming the governor of kongi state
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by okadoo: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
lordkush:
shut up. that guy dino is as clean as a whistle.

if not that foolish magu will be chasing him all over the place now

YOU ARE A FOOL.
Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by GEEBITE: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2019
I agree with you dear,quite childish.Seems dude really lacked when growing up.
sweetrace:

It is not ethical for Dino to flaunt his wealth while representing the poorest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And His 3 Customised G-Wagons, 2 Brabus And One Mansory by Ilekokonit: 2:43am On Apr 27
emkz:

One of the Senators mentioned that the senators padded the budget from 25 Trillion Naira to 28 trillion and they rewarded him by ganging up and suspending him.

We have a Senate President in Akpabio who allegedly stole 108 Billion Naira from Akwa Ibom State and he still made it to become Senate President under the Fantastically corrupt Tinubu. What does that tell you about the Yahaya Bello smokescreen apart from the fact that Tinubu protects the thieves that he likes.

Only in Nigeria will a man (Akpabio) that EFCC asked in April 2023 to turn himself in over corruption investigation become the Senate President a few months later and is now making laws for 200 million of us to follow ??

By the Time Tinubu Ali Baba and his 40 Thieves finish with the Nigerian Treasury, we go know how far. They've already moved their stealing into the realm of Trillions. What next ??
https://www.nairaland.com/7670881/efcc-overlooks-akpabios-alleged-illness

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/595629-efcc-asks-akpabio-to-turn-himself-in-over-corruption-investigation.html?tztc=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.