Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (45448 Views)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oh my God, this country is realy on fire. Is it because the president is related to the Hausas that they to be protected even when they are wrong. Through out that yesterday we could not sell because that place was near our market. The real truth is that this Hausas that pick scraps stole someone belongings and kill that person when he tried to protest, that was an Akwa Ibom man. And the Akwa Ibom reterliated, this was what caused all the riot, and in the night they went to the prince resident and murdered him. Chai this Naija even the police lies to citizens. I now begin to believe this Nnamdi Kanu about Biafra, this people have an agenda. You can see how this scrap vendors behave on the highways, they would'nt give chance to vehicles they just feel that the country belongs to them. Haa God save us oh

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by imam07: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where are the cult in river state. So they can only kill their brothers. Ibos and d ss can only fight on the internet with their phones. Bah mouth dey get. Hausas slaughtering u in your land despite the numbers of cult you have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Dshocker(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
goodnessme1:
Only biafra will save us.

Really
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Rotimi47: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Levi218:
Oh my God, this country is realy on fire. Is it because the president is related to the Hausas that they to be protected even when they are wrong. Through out that yesterday we could not sell because that place was near our market. The real truth is that this Hausas that pick scraps stole someone belongings and kill that person when he tried to protest, that was an Akwa Ibom man. And the Akwa Ibom reterliated, this was what caused all the riot, and in the night they went to the prince resident and murdered him. Chai this Naija even the police lies to citizens. I now begin to believe this Nnamdi Kanu about Biafra, this people have an agenda. You can see how this scrap vendors behave on the highways, they would'nt give chance to vehicles they just feel that the country belongs to them. Haa God save us oh
Are you sure he stole the motorcycle? They said he claim to have bought the bike from someone when confronted by the Alkwa ibom guy who said it belong to him and the guy attacked him and he retaliated by using his dagger to stab the guy to death.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by tiredoflife(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Even in mile 12 they were dealt with.

OPC seriously dealt with them in South west

Oga stop the lies
The pictures we saw was clear
Besides I am in Lagos and saw it with my eyes
We saw how your people were finished
No be today una get mouth
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
When they tried this with Yoruba in Ile ife they ran with their tail between their leg back to the North grin

But Husas are cheating the Biafuros in their own backyards grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by BuhariAdvocate: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hausa are not violent. And they will never make first attempt to attack.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
tiredoflife:

Oga stop the lies
The pictures we saw was clear
Besides I am in Lagos and saw it with my eyes
We saw how your people were finished
No be today una get mouth

You mean you were there as the ref when they clashed grin
It is even obvious you are lying, it is a known fact that OPC dealt with them in fact they still have grudges with the west because of that
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
viccgm:
this is not the true story. I stay at school to land very close to yam zoo where the hit is going on.

U people should stop posting false information to defend a certain group.

one thing I know is that our deliverance from Hausa Fulani will soon come.

Amem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the Bianfans have accepted that they are Hausa slaves grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Unlimited22: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Iriebe is in Obio/Akpor LGA.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ikwerre people like to impose a street tax on outsiders who come to hustle within their communities. Therein lies the source of all the bad blood and animosity.

I guess they are not finding it easy to subdue and extort the Hausa-Fulani rabble whose kinsmen are mostly in charge of security formations all over Nigeria cheesy
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by lomprico(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Holywizard:
Hausa vs Akwa Ibom

But they will tag igbo into it. The Facebook poster already did.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by lomprico(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Y
dainformant:
The prince of Iriebe Kingdom in Obigbo/Oyigbo local government area of Rivers state, has been brutally killed.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Prince Orubum, was killed after a serious fight started between Hausa community and some Akwa Ibom indigenes in Obigbo area. The lifeless body of the Prince was dumped near the palace gate after he was stabbed to death.

Houses, cars and properties belonging to indigenes of Obigbo community, Rivers state were destroyed and set ablaze after the fight escalated.

The serious ethnic clash is coming hours after the police in Rivers State said it killed two bandits who attacked Hausas in that area. According to the police, the bandits, numbering six, were said to have invaded a cattle market in the area where Hausa traders were selling cattle.

The policemen, guarding the traders, were said to have repelled the attempted attack on the traders, killing two of the bandits.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/prince-orubum-killed-as-hausas-clash-with-obigbo-indigenes-in-rivers.html

Lies! A Hausa man stole a bike, he was caught n beaten, he stabbed one of the beaters to death, he was also killed. And that is d genesis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
viccgm:
this is not the true story. I stay at school to land very close to yam zoo where the hit is going on.

U people should stop posting false information to defend a certain group.

one thing I know is that our deliverance from Hausa Fulani will soon come.

Amem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally accepted you are Hausa/Fulani Slaves cheesy
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Edyice: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
The country is too big to control
We are to many for some individuals to handle

Let us separate , it will go a long way

Las Las this country will be divided ..
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by madgoat(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

The whole thing actually happened at the popular yam zone market at Iriebe/Oyigbo, Trouble started when an Hausa man that deals on condemn aluminum and irons was confronted by a Calabar man who demanded to know where and who sold the not too old motorcycle he was carrying alongside other condemned iron and metals, When the Hausa man couldn't explain as to how he came about it, people started to gather and he was almost lynched for stealing the motorcycle. All of a sudden his fellow Hausa man came out with a knife and stabbed the Calabar man to death, Some other Calabar guys chased the Hausa man that stabbed their brother to death and killed him too, being a market that is dominated by Hausas...they unleashed mayham on the other Calabar people and killed four of them and two oyigbo indigenes of which one turned out to be a prince. Before the police could arrive they have already burnt some vehicles and attacked everyone around. I personally witnessed this cos I was searching for a vulcanizer to help fix my tyre very close to the scene. Pardon my typo and delay... I've been busy!

LIAR grin
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL lipsrsealed
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by poweredcom(m): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
That rivers state ehnn I can never stay in their rural communities kai so full of useless people who don't think before they act violence
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Are you sure he stole the motorcycle? They said he claim to have bought the bike from someone when confronted by the Alkwa ibom guy who said it belong to him and the guy attacked him and he retaliated by using his dagger to stab the guy to death.
A scrap picker oh? even so he stabbed the guy to death, why? Did the police police arrest the scrap picker for taking the law into his hands by killing someone? But did you listen to news this morning, police saying it was six gunmen that attacked the yam-zone killing Hausas that were selling their market, WAS THAT WHAT HAPPENED? After that one ended they even went ahead to murder the prince in the night, why? Or just to raise harvork in the society? Nonsense people are they.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Hausa are not violent. And they will never make first attempt to attack.
Mtchew if serious people are talking you will even have the guts to put your mouth. Guy getout your name have even described who you are. Buhariadvocate. Nonsense.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Born2Breed(f): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Na wah oh!!!

Foreigner just killed a prince in his home town and dumped his body at the palace gate for his father to see and that area still have foreigners.

These people are really chest beaters.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Gkemz: 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Violence and ethnic crises don't pay but could only lead to loss of lives and properties.
But why would you be fighting with an hausa man who has nothing at stake to lose even his life is not meaningful to him.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by fkelly(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
So akaw ibom and rivers are now igbos? I thought they use to be naija deltas, Yoruba gutter media in panti nkechi.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by oluwazoba25: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
oduademoner:
Hausas whopping Yeibos in their backyard

Impossicant in Yorubaland
thy see hausa and akwaibom idiot.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Noel1:

Finally, the Bianfans have accepted that they are Hausa slaves grin grin grin grin
Guy you are a fool, as i am involved we can't co-exist with the Hausas peacefully. Seperate the country let us part ways and avoid the blood shed. Very simple as ABCD.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Odingo1: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Those who support evil shall rip evil, Hausa Fulani don’t have friend, those supporting them will be a victim one day.

Time will tell.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
vioment:
I don't support bullying other nigerians because of where they reside in nigeria. There's a difference if they are a nuisance, but that's for the authorities to handle.

I don't know what really transpired, but i hope it can be resolved. Just because a state is mostly of a tribe that don't mean you own that state, it has been forfeited for a greater good after independence. Any nigerian can move to enugu, or zamfara, or ondo, or akwa ibom, at anytime of their choosing as long as they don't go there for crime which will land them in jail even in their own birth state.

We need to respect ourselves. Rip to the affected people.
Nonsense then address the first killers to stop cause they always start the killing first. But guy are still in support of the one Nigeria? When did this ethnicity start? Were you born that time? And now it's still happening. Do you think it wil stop if we still co-exist?
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by kleverley(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
akwa ibom and Hausa causing commotion in oyigbo and the prince of oyigbo dies eventually
this is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.