Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic (45450 Views)

Igbesa: No Less Than 7 Students Reported Dead In Clash With Indigenes / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
BeautifulMind2:
Otondo do you know road to Obigbo
HAHAHAAA......
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
madgoat:

LIAR grin
LIES FROM THE PIT OF HELL lipsrsealed
Your Moniker says it all.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
1miccza:

Oya talk the story bros
I done talk o. Sorry I been dey busy!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Flirtyjane:
if you claim to know the story, why not tell us what happened or u want people to beg you. This news has been trending since yesterday on Facebook.
I just did. Sorry, been busy!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
thatigboman:
u dont need mentions to post the true story please.
The best way to eradicate fake news is to share the true news. Pls do
I just did. Sorry I was busy earlier.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
muhammed50:

Must you be mentioned before posting the true story?
I just did. No vex, I was busy.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by FuckThaMod: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
shut up osu, there's nothing like igbo community in south south.
Stop attaching your inferior selves to those who don't give a fvck about ur existence
But you will be quick to tag nzeogwu an igbo, animal like you

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by NaMeAboki: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
According to the story: 6 bandits decided to attack the cattle market within the Hausa community; the police intervened and in the process killed 2 of the bandits; some of the locals became incensed for the killings (by police) and instead took reprisals against the Hausa (who up till then were innocent victims of bandits' attack); apparently the Hausa fought back, killing one of the locals, who happened to be a prince of the land; there after all hell broke loose as the local community turned full scale on the Hausa community - as captured in the video clips.

Under the above mentioned circumstances; how could the killings by police be blamed on the Hausa community or how does self defence by the latter become a crime?
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by eodavids(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
My question:

The police around that vicinity repelled bandits from robbing the Hausa community there.

Why didn't the police prevent this riot, killings and arson at the same place this material time?

What happened? Or were the police that repelled the bandits on patrol?
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Levi218:
Guy you are a fool, as i am involved we can't co-exist with the Hausas peacefully. Seperate the country let us part ways and avoid the blood shed. Very simple as ABCD.

Biafuro piglet grin
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Noel1:

Biafuro piglet grin
Nigerian animal in zoo.

1 Like

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by StoneLucifer: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
When they tried this with Yoruba in Ile ife they ran with their tail between their leg back to the North grin

Lies..Lies...Hausas slaughtered Yoruba indigenes like rats. Even an Oba in Ile-Ife was arrested like a common criminal.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
StoneLucifer:

Lies..Lies...Hausas slaughtered Yoruba indigenes like rats. Even an Oba in Ile-Ife was arrested like a common criminal.

You actually mean Yoruba slaughtered Hausa like Rats and even the Oba that was arrested was released grin the threads are still on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3671544/many-hausas-killed-ile-ife-today

https://www.nairaland.com/3671754/ife-dead-bodies-victims-yoruba-hausa/1

https://www.nairaland.com/3691575/photos-hausas-fleeing-ile-ife-after/1
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by wingmanII: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Coolgent(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oh my God violence almost every where, this matter should be tackle asap.
Hausas whats happening now : I knew u aint violent unlike Fulani
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Rotimi47: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Levi218:
A scrap picker oh? even so he stabbed the guy to death, why? Did the police police arrest the scrap picker for taking the law into his hands by killing someone? But did you listen to news this morning, police saying it was six gunmen that attacked the yam-zone killing Hausas that were selling their market, WAS THAT WHAT HAPPENED? After that one ended they even went ahead to murder the prince in the night, why? Or just to raise harvork in the society? Nonsense people are they.
Na wa O! I didnt listen to the news but i was around Intels yesterday and heard Police vans speeding towards Obigbo and back; As a result of the noise, a pal wanted to know what's happening and he went outside to check but to return with one of my stated narrative while one of our drivers gave another different narrative this morning.

May GOD help us.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
From now onwards I will never respond radically to armed law enforcement. Nigeria police can fabricate lies for Africa. Those two young boys in their twenties were gunned down beside my house point blank by Hausa mobile police officers. They were chasing a groups of people gathering in clusters and while the boys left their bikes and tried to run away with the crowds one Hausa mobile police man gunned the both of them and destroyed the legs of others. The 18year old Prince had tried to mediate in the crisis earlier in the day yesterday when the Hausa boys shunned and abused him off to get away. What ensued later was a heated argument. Later that night some of the Hausa guys attacked him I'm the presence of a Hausa dominated police presence and cover to kill him unarmed. Now I know most of the stories we hear about cattle rustling are fabrications to justify brutality. No wonder communities in Jos, Kaduna, and so on keep having unabated attacks and the government is beating about the bush. it took 72 hours for a conflict of this magnitude to grace the media. People in port Harcourt are not even aware cos of the cover up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
NaMeAboki:
According to the story: 6 bandits decided to attack the cattle market within the Hausa community; the police intervened and in the process killed 2 of the bandits; some of the locals became incensed for the killings (by police) and instead took reprisals against the Hausa (who up till then were innocent victims of bandits' attack); apparently the Hausa fought back, killing one of the locals, who happened to be a prince of the land; there after all hell broke loose as the local community turned full scale on the Hausa community - as captured in the video clips.

Under the above mentioned circumstances; how could the killings by police be blamed on the Hausa community or how does self defence by the latter become a crime?

Trust me this is all fabricated. U am still in my house at the centre of it all having relocated my family. I choose to stay back even if the community is a ghost town. Lies everywhere ... I weep for Nigeria
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
eodavids:
My question:

The police around that vicinity repelled bandits from robbing the Hausa community there.

Why didn't the police prevent this riot, killings and arson at the same place this material time?

What happened? Or were the police that repelled the bandits on patrol?
Because Mobile police officers led the team and two of them died in the cross fire that ensued. Why is the police hiding the truth about the death of their men midnight while illegally supporting the Hausa mercenaries to attack the community
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Levi218(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na wa O! I didnt listen to the news but i was around Intels yesterday and heard Police vans speeding towards Obigbo and back; As a result of the noise, a pal wanted to know what's happening and he went outside to check but to return with one of my stated narrative while one of our drivers gave another different narrative this morning.

May GOD help us.
My brother no be small help oh.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by kratos12345: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Esseite:

The article is not straight forward.... I think the police is only trying to save face for murder and reprisal attack.

- How did bandits come into the picture despite calling him a prince of same community I guess?
- Were the bandits armed to have attacked the hausas?
- How does 6 unarmed alleged bandits attack a whole hausa community. Your story makes no meaning. Well i feel for the people of rivers state. How I wish this had happened in Delta, specifically, warri. The result would been better by now.

Maybe the prince and his team went to collect levies from the community, fight broke out and police mistakenly killed two members from the royal family...
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by NaMeAboki: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
JOMAX:

Trust me this is all fabricated. U am still in my house at the centre of it all having relocated my family. I choose to stay back even if the community is a ghost town. Lies everywhere ... I weep for Nigeria

It therefore seems like somebody wants to stoke up trouble between the two communities! SMH shocked angry angry
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Rotimi47: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Levi218:
My brother no be small help oh.
It is well Bro.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by JOMAX: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
NaMeAboki:

It therefore seems like somebody wants to stoke up trouble between the two communities! SMH shocked angry angry

Really? The deed has been done. Let me get a bucket to weep more for biased Nigerians like this one.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Himmler: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shalama:
This is false... I was right there and I can tell you what really happened. 5 mentions and I'll post the true story here. CC mynd44, Lalasticlala.

The whole thing actually happened at the popular yam zone market at Iriebe/Oyigbo, Trouble started when an Hausa man that deals on condemn aluminum and irons was confronted by a Calabar man who demanded to know where and who sold the not too old motorcycle he was carrying alongside other condemned iron and metals, When the Hausa man couldn't explain as to how he came about it, people started to gather and he was almost lynched for stealing the motorcycle. All of a sudden his fellow Hausa man came out with a knife and stabbed the Calabar man to death, Some other Calabar guys chased the Hausa man that stabbed their brother to death and killed him too, being a market that is dominated by Hausas...they unleashed mayham on the other Calabar people and killed four of them and two oyigbo indigenes of which one turned out to be a prince. Before the police could arrive they have already burnt some vehicles and attacked everyone around. I personally witnessed this cos I was searching for a vulcanizer to help fix my tyre very close to the scene. Pardon my typo and delay... I've been busy!
Very childish of you. How much will five mentions add to your account? Grow up and stop reasoning like a child
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by Holywizard: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bro my shop is at yam zone
viccgm:
this is not the true story. I stay at school to land very close to yam zoo where the hit is going on.

U people should stop posting false information to defend a certain group.

one thing I know is that our deliverance from Hausa Fulani will soon come.

Amem.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by ushafe(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
vioment:
I don't support bullying other nigerians because of where they reside in nigeria. There's a difference if they are a nuisance, but that's for the authorities to handle.

I don't know what really transpired, but i hope it can be resolved. Just because a state is mostly of a tribe that don't mean you own that state, it has been forfeited for a greater good after independence. Any nigerian can move to enugu, or zamfara, or ondo, or akwa ibom, at anytime of their choosing as long as they don't go there for crime which will land them in jail even in their own birth state.

We need to respect ourselves. Rip to the affected people.
But is not so in the North, they caused all these tribal war
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by ushafe(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rotimi47:
Are you sure he stole the motorcycle? They said he claim to have bought the bike from someone when confronted by the Alkwa ibom guy who said it belong to him and the guy attacked him and he retaliated by using his dagger to stab the guy to death.
One can buy a stolen property from someone without him knowing.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Holywizard:
Bro my shop is at yam zone
And what about it?. Meanwhile, no problems, continue!.
Re: Prince Orubum Killed As Hausas Clash With Indigenes In Rivers State. Graphic by viccgm: 5:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Finally accepted you are Hausa/Fulani Slaves cheesy
Bros!, bros!!, bros!!!, how many times did I call u?.
Go there and kneel down, raise up ur two hands n close ur eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpses Still Litter Birnin-Gwari Kaduna After Attack As Death Toll Rises. Photo / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Xenophobia: South Africans Attack Pakistanis, Loot Their Shops (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.