Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" (34635 Views)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Biafra: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Guestlander: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
JubrilBuhari:
Did he just say 'what was $10m to me when Goodluck was in power'?
Seriously?! shocked

I thought I heard it wrong. This is how you know what goes on behind the scenes in our very corrupt federal system.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by MyGeneration(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
9icest:
The entire MEND and Biafra noise is another format
Once dollar drops it’s back to dropping new formats
You know you know.
Real. I just like the fact say Buhari no send them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by JubrilBuhari: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guestlander:

I thought I heard it wrong. This is how you know what goes on behind the scenes in our very corrupt federal system.
it was disgusting! Couldn't believe my it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by JubrilBuhari: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obynolee:

You certainty listened without understanding or you listened with a biased mind
Then make me understand or 'unbias' my mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by SexynSerious(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
BS! Where was he the entire time the IPOB yoots always shutdown the city of PH?

Why didn't he go challenge them?

forgiveness:
shocked shocked shocked shocked wow! This guy open cankerworm. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by HitSong: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
[s]
Nigeriabiafra80:
Asari is just plain stupid, imagine the job, he picked from buhari, he should know that biafra agitation is not a pipeline security, noise making, he should channel his blackmail to the right angle because ipob have grown pass mediocrity, I would love kanu not to dignify him with response, adaka borro, saro wiwa once toll this line he end up as barbecue in hands of his frienemey
Imagine the trash he is vomiting, someone who has the chance to liberate his people he ended up as pipeline guard, the little he stole he leaves his community to build school in another mans land, he thought biafra is all about share the money,
I will be happy if nnamdi kanu took the money, it will do a lot in biafra agitation, what have asari idiokombo done about ogoni clean up, he only rant, if asari is not working for buhari he would have been treated like tompolo, year in year out, he have not achieve a pin for the so called niger delta, if ipob wish to go on with guerrilla warfare, the so called unknown prophet won't even be in 4the list of target, asari is just an over grown baby, who only cries when he want to eat, his ranting only start and end on Facebook, he can't go beyond the creek, a hero of what, never see a hero with shape of asari, Jonathan was shamed, we stood by him, guess what asari was busy training his stomach on how to occupy more ogogoro,
If election boycott was not lifted he would have finger kanu, as the cause of atiku downfall, how much do u think atiku we offer kanu that globally ipob won't give him, he is being protected internationally, some one of such calibre, can't stoop that low, asari rant only make sense to the senseless
My able deputy
"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them.?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony.?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.

You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for! 
My able deputy
I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)
[/s]
Complete rubbish

The usual chest beating
Nnamdi kanu is a bastard conman

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Unseen:

More like Adaka Boro was trying to weaken the then Eastern region. Which seems like a Northern agenda.

Igbos fought for the entire Eastern region and still do. But always get this rubbish from SS.

Biafra should be an entire Igbo nation. Biko. Make all Man go answer his father's name.

So fighting for their own country is a northern agenda and weakening the Eastern region to you? What if I told you that biafra is also a selfish agenda to weaken Nigeria?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by HitSong: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
propsvila:
Asari has be Coward to cash out
I am yet to see a man as incorruptible as Kanu
Lol

Keep fooling yourself

Even the pọrnstar doesn't give a shìt about you.
You're so on your own.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Paretomaster1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ijaw, and Igbo, master and slave... Ahahaahah Is it true Ijaws are the masters. While Igbo the slaves?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
discusant:

Iberiberism.

No Biafran can talk like you.

I don't need to argue with you since I know that, you are inconsequential to the struggle.

The allegation of collecting money from Atiku must be investigated and if true that Kanu and Mefor collected money, they must step aside for another set of people to lead the struggle.

Biafra must be built on civilized principle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
drmuri:
so biafra will be land of endless killing?
Biafra will never justify unjustified killings.
Every killing must be justified.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

The cleric cried out on his Facebook page on the 16th of April that IPOB members wanted to kill him for speaking the truth. On the 21st of April he was murdered in his own house. Yet you are saying whoever killed the cleric must be discovered. Why must we be looking for those that killed him when we know who they are

That doesn't mean it is IPOB that murdered him but the matter must be investigated since the deceased talked about money exchanging hands.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
rigarmortis:

WHY DONT YOU GET A GUN AND CARRY OUT THE ASSASINATION

When it will be done, you will never know.

So get out of my lane.

As a Biafra, I won't approve of any unjustified killing.

The accusation of money collection must be investigated and Kanu replaced if found true.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
boldaslion:

See somebody claiming IPOB, you are one of the moles that must be investigated.

Nonentities like you can't move me.

Biafrans will never approve of any unjustified killing if the accusation is true.

Biafra will arise but not a foundation of secret bribe collection.

We must be consistent with our ideology of complete rejection of anything Nigeria including bribes.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Warship: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
luluman:
Then tell Kanu to show himself now for questioning.

It will be done by BSS and not your useless DSS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by ClearFlair: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
not for brain dead and dumb people,
So why would you type something that’s not for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by bosco2017: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
revolt:
If this is about the election boycott, though asari is bringing in igbo ppl into his vituperation, I STAND WITH ASARI ON THIS. Nnamdi kanu lately has been showing signs if a very irrational leader. How can u boycott elections and deliver landslide victory for Buhari. That was such a stupid move. Wxcept there's something else here.

Rubbish . Igbos voted bros and apc lost woefully in Se/ Ss . Even if Igbos voted 100 for pdp Buhari would still have rigged election. So your assertion is baseless.

It is a smart move by Ipob leadership to have called off the boycott. It is was sustained , by now every body will be blaming ipob and the sham of the election will be covered or masked . Nk is a wise man . You said you wanted to vote to vote out Buhari , ok go and vote and what was the result ? Rigged election.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by CrtlAltDel: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
then shut d fork up
Kikikikikikiki....it is sooooooo obvious you are PAINED!!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Odingo1: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:
Ijaw, and Igbo, master and slave... Ahahaahah Is it true Ijaws are the masters. While Igbo the slaves?
Igbos have never been a slave to Bini kingdom despite their exploits up to Lagos to talk of Ijaw. How many places in Igboland show evidence of Ijaw control.

The man is just making mouth abeg.In Lagos there is clear evidence of Bini Empire lordship and in Ilorin there is clear evidence of emirate stool ruling over it till date.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by MetaPhysical: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asari/Kanu
Ijaw/Igbo
Master/Slave

We the "SS/SE".... cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by MetaPhysical: 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Odingo1:

Igbos have never been a slave to Bini kingdom despite their exploits up to Lagos to talk of Ijaw. How many places in Igboland show evidence of Ijaw control.

The man is just making mouth abeg.In Lagos there is clear evidence of Bini Empire lordship and in Ilorin there is clear evidence of emirate stool ruling over it till date.

...is evidence of Igala colonialism not all over Iboland? Where do you think your symbolic red cap from? Thats the legacy of your colonization by Igala.

History of slavery supports Asari. When the colonial Europeans got here in Nigeria their Treaties were with Ijaw and Itsekiri Chiefs. Not a single Ibo Igwe or Eze possesses a Treaty document....because you were not recognized as overlord of the Niger Delta.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Odingo1: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

...is evidence of Igala colonialism not all over Iboland? Where do you think your symbolic red cap from? Thats the legacy of your colonization by Igala.

History of slavery supports Asari. When the colonial Europeans got here in Nigeria their Treaties were with Ijaw and Itsekiri Chiefs. Not a single Ibo Igwe or Eze possesses a Treaty document....because you were not recognized as overlord of the Niger Delta.
Igbos in history are not interested in colonialism of other people territory, if Igala ever colonize Igbos why is it that some part of Igala people speak Igbo and bear Igbo names like Ika and Ikwerre people in Delta and Rivers, it should be the other way round. There is supposed to be some evidence of their lordships over Igboland if such exist before. Fulani brought Emirate to Hausaland the evidence is there till date, while Bini evidence of lordship in some part of Lagos is there till date.

From history the British avoided Igboland and rule over it through indirect representatives because the Igbos is too difficult for them, Abia women riot that ended British taxation in Nigeria is one of them, Igbos will not even allow you to have a treaty with them in their own land. You must obey their commands, no need to sign any treaties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by aribisala0(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:
Literally the Ijos and Efiks sold the Ibos as slaves to Europeans for centuries

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by aribisala0(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Odingo1:

TO THIS DAY

Akamkpa Kings rule in Arochukwu
Tell us exactly how "IGBO" the Aros are

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Odingo1: 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
aribisala0:

TO THIS DAY

Akamkpa Kings rule in Arochukwu
Tell us exactly how "IGBO" the Aros are
Arochukwu is one of Igbo dynasty, The Aros never rule over Igboland.
That is why the British is very confused when they enter Igboland. The dynasties that rule over Igbo in separate entities is more than 100, if Bini kingdom could not penetrate Igboland which other minority’s tribe can do so. The distance from Bini to Igboland is not more than 2 hours drive, yet the powerful Bini empire avoided Igboland and move towards the west for colonization.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Odingo1:

Arochukwu is one of Igbo dynasty, The Aros never rule over Igboland.
That is why the British is very confused when they enter Igboland. The dynasties that rule over Igbo in separate entities is more than 100, if Bini kingdom could not penetrate Igboland which other minority’s tribe can do so. The distance from Bini to Igboland is more than 2hours drive, yet the powerful Bini empire avoided Igboland and move towards the west for colonization.
Akamkpa king rule Aro save your stories for the ignorant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Odingo1: 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
aribisala0:
Literally the Ijos and Efiks sold the Ibos as slaves to Europeans for centuries
Where did you get the information from and which evidence shows that, Efik and Ijaw have never have a war before with Igbos.
Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by Odingo1: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
aribisala0:
Akamkpa king rule Aro save your stories for the ignorant

Akamkpa itself is an Igbo name, so what are you saying.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by aribisala0(m): 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Odingo1:

Where did you get information from and which evidence shows that, Efik and Ijaw have never have a war before with Igbos.
Akamkpa rule in Aros

How did Eeboes end up in the Americas? Who sold them?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" by aribisala0(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Odingo1:

Akamkpa itself is an Igbo name, so what are you saying.
Akamkpa are a people keep quiet
Ignoramus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children / Mr MC Shows Support For Atiku, To Send His Flight Money To Voters In Nigeria / Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.