Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September (5198 Views)

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) / Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 6:47pm On May 08, 2019
ukicom86:

It won't change anything.
It does a whole lot. At the very least you have the official position Instead of speculation.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by azubix(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2019
Please there is a trend for those who applied for the SYC scholarship.

https://www.nairaland.com/5173358/trend-prospective-hungarian-scholarship-young

Let this particular trend serve for those who have already gotten addmision and are now going for Visa.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ukicom86(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2019
Yaasir:

It does a whole lot. At the very least you have the official position Instead of speculation.

Many have done that already, i don't see any reason to join mine to it. Thousands of Nigerians applied, that i understand. It is now, causing big delay for us all.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ogedozie: 8:57am On May 09, 2019
BarristerAlarig:
I am still waiting for a response from University of pecs and SCYP.

we are rocking the same boat. I applied for the SCYP too. Although i recently received a mail from one of the schools I applied to concerning a beginner Hungarian language school in Abuja commencing this month.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by BarristerAlarig: 10:08am On May 09, 2019
ogedozie:

we are rocking the same boat. I applied for the SCYP too. Although i recently received a mail from one of the schools I applied to concerning a beginner Hungarian language school in Abuja commencing this month.

I also know someone who was also contacted. SCYP says that it doesn't affect ones chances of being awarded the scholarship. It's basically for people who want to learn the basics around using Hungarian.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by BarristerAlarig: 10:09am On May 09, 2019
ukicom86:

Many have done that already, i don't see any reason to join mine to it. Thousands of Nigerians applied, that i understand. It is now, causing big delay for us all.

This is everything wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ogedozie: 10:44am On May 09, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

I also know someone who was also contacted. SCYP says that it doesn't affect ones chances of being awarded the scholarship. It's basically for people who want to learn the basics around using Hungarian.

I thought as much.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by samask64: 1:13pm On May 09, 2019
pls is it possible for me to still apply for admission now and still make September entry
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ukicom86(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

This is everything wrong with Nigeria.
ok

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by azubix(m): 3:13am On May 11, 2019
samask64:
pls is it possible for me to still apply for admission now and still make September entry

No dear.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by samask64: 9:00am On May 11, 2019
azubix:

No dear.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Ofemini(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2019
sycp, Budapest University of Technology and Economics sent messages for test already
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ukicom86(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2019
Ofemini:
sycp, Budapest University of Technology and Economics sent messages for test already

Yes, true. But maybe not all.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by IIWWM: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing a delay with the Hungary visa application?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / Belarus / =

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.