Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

World Capital Of Yoga Is Rishikesh - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World Capital Of Yoga Is Rishikesh (361 Views)

Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Capital Of Yoga Is Rishikesh by shivangi: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
the world capital of yoga is rishikesh, there have lots of yoga school, and many people learn there
kundalini yoga or yoga teacher training Rishikesh in foothills of Himalaya.
rishikesh is the city of the Uttarakhand state in India. above 4 km ahead is one beautiful place that's called
Lakshman jhula is a very wonderful place in Rishikesh.
every day lots of people and tourist arrive in Lakshman jhula

1 Share

Re: World Capital Of Yoga Is Rishikesh by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2019
Oaky

(1) (Reply)

Student Sponsorship Visa.. / Woman Gives Birth In A Taxi With The Help Of The Driver (Video) / International Students Benefits In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.