Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) (38468 Views)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by afrorossiyatv: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos, and today I visited the famous Red Square in Moscow to find out if Russians know the capital of Nigeria.

I decided to make this video to educate Russians about Africa because some of them still think Africa is one big country and that's why I decided to shoot this video and the trivia today is about our great country Nigeria. The questions was very simple, tell me the capital of Nigeria and win N3,500

Watch the video below to see the hilarious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_kRORhtZ8

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by afrorossiyatv: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
Pictures

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by afrorossiyatv: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
Russians think Iran, Iraq, Turkey etc are all in Africa lol. Funny answers when I asked them to 'Mention 10 African countries they know and win $100

watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbjaNcwErc

More pictures. cc lalasticlala

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

..and the truth is.....we do cry.

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by StephenBB(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2020
...and she said "Abu Dhabi" ��

Chai...Chimooo....

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by drips8(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
These people know nothing about Nigeria, imagine someone calling the capital "Angola".

If it were Nigerians that gave the same ignorant replies about Russia on a larger medium. We would have been made fun of.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by calabaman(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nigeria ----> Niger

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by AbujaBlue: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Clever boy at the end.

Your channel is really coming along nicely. I recommend checking out Bald and Bankrupt on Youtube. He is in a very different situation to you (he travels mostly Russia for fun), but his subscriber number counts for itself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by budaatum: 2:22am On Jan 03, 2020
Your videos inspire me to go to Russia!
What you studying?

afrorossiyatv:
Hello guys, this is Tochiphotos, and today I visited the famous Red Square in Moscow to find out if Russians know the capital of Nigeria.

I decided to make this video to educate Russians about Africa because some of them still think Africa is one big country and that's why I decided to shoot this video and the trivia today is about our great country Nigeria. The questions was very simple, tell me the capital of Nigeria and win N3,500

Watch the video below to see the hilarious answers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_kRORhtZ8

Please subscribe to Afro Rossiya TV for more interesting videos and contents of life as a black man living in Russia.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by budaatum: 2:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Just heard you did not give the ten dollars last time, that's naughty angry angry

Send me email so I can paypal you ten dollars so you can pay next time please. Email is on profile.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by leofab(f): 3:44am On Jan 03, 2020
drips8:
These people know nothing about Nigeria, imagine someone calling the capital "Angola".

If it were Nigerians that gave the same ignorant replies about Russia on a larger medium. We would have been made fun of.
what is the capital of Madagascar?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by drips8(m): 4:10am On Jan 03, 2020
leofab:
what is the capital of Madagascar?

Antananarivo

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Ayomidesimeon(m): 4:59am On Jan 03, 2020
budaatum if you have funds for sell bring I will buy good rate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by budaatum: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2020
Ayomidesimeon:
budaatum if you have funds for sell bring I will buy good rate
I did not say I was buying. I am giving because the current rate is a "good rate".

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Okpa042:
These people think we live in huts, wear animal skin, eat fellow humans and hunt bush meat angry angry

..and the truth is.....we do cry.
you and your family members are the cannibals.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2020
mysticwarrior:
you and your family members are the cannibals.
When I said "we" I meant us nigerians as a collective term.

Notice I did not state the part of Nigeria or tribe living in huts, wear animal skin, are cannibals and hunt bush meat.

I refuse to be tribalistic. When you are outside nigeria, you are african. Nobody cares to know if you are from senegal, mozambique, nigeria, south africa or ghana and this is the kind of thing they have in mind when you say you are african.

When you then mention nigerian, they automatically think you are a scammer. angry

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by leofab(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
drips8:

Antananarivo
thanks to google..

NEXT

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by drips8(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
leofab:
thanks to google..

NEXT

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Roon9(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Lol

Call for our 250,000mAH lithium-ion solar powerbank that could power your TV, laptop, and up to 4 lighting points for up to 10 hours daily
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by omobacyprus(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
My guy said Niger grin grin
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
My guy is back on front page after how many years of silence, This dudes stories almost made me enter Russia � ahh good times
Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by felai: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Cazy grin grin grin

Wow so this is actually tochiphotos from Humansoflagos.
Bro you have come a really long way o.

Recall:

Want to inspire us this morning with this 2 posts.

"I started with selling handkerchiefs, then one woman gave me this chair and I took it to the welder and fixed a tyre and and a carrier for my goods and expanded my market. I've had Polio since I was a child but I didn't let that stop me or turn me to a beggar. Thanks to this business I'm married with 2 kids and this business takes care of my family" #HumansOfLagos www.thehumansoflagos.com

Don't let anything stop you from reaching for greater heights, you don't have an excuse.

"After school, I help my mum sell oranges. I like going to the field cos I sell a lot there and also watch them play football, sometimes I wish I can play with the other children but I can't leave my market to play. When I grow up I want to be a billionaire so my mum won't sell oranges again." #humansoflagos

22 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by EDataguy: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
90% of whites know nothing about Africa, except those scientist doing research in Africa.

Americans Are the worst, so ignorant about anything outside American.

For those who couldn't watch the video because of data, kindly reach me via my signature for your data.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by PointZerom: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin grin
Tell them the present capital of Nigeria is Daura. Buhari has finally made us a laughing stock. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Olodo people,and we know virtually everything about them

9 Likes

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by BitmapStudios: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
What's the capital of Belgium?
Op, it goes both ways. I might not know what I don't need to or have interest in.
But then, it's funny to watch.
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
Null head

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Geophilip: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2020
how many Nigerians goon know the capital of Russia abeg someone remind me b4 I forget.

1 Like

Re: I Asked Russians To Tell Me The Capital Of Nigeria (africa Trivia Pictures) by Mile18(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2020
how you expect them to know when most of them never leave their state not to talk of country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okada Man Washed Into A Canal By Heavy Flood / Edo Residents Use Refrigerator To Cross Flooded Road / Photos Of The Rumored Cracked Bridge In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.