Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Enter And Say The Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enter And Say The Truth! (679 Views)

Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Say The Truth, What Seperated You And Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter And Say The Truth! by Estringx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Which of the celebrities do you see as your partner? Be sincere please... Tell us his or her name and if there's none, say it.

Mine is IFEOLUWA OTEDOLA (DJ CUPPY)
I see her virtually in all my dreams, I even fantasize about her carrying our kids. I've never felt like this before in my entire life and it feels like "unexplainable-ish". The crazy thing is that I've not met her before and I'm head over heel, she even gives me inspiration to write more contents for my blog....and I want to take care of her. I'm just helpless, I don't know where to find her.
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by sukerefakere(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
IMO, these guys aren't celebrities.
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Foodforthought: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
You're an obsessed fan. Obsessed fans are dangerous to celebrities.
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Estringx(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Foodforthought:
trust me I'm not obsessed. It's not that hard, I just want her to be fine.
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Estringx(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
At times, I let it go but it comes back hitting on my heart like some butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I just want to take care of her, I'm not obsessed...
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Aieboocaar(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Foodforthought:

Obsessed?? cheesy .... OP is just digging for gold because her papa na otedolagrin grin

O.P why you no go crush on teni instead
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Estringx(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aieboocaar:

Obsessed?? cheesy .... OP is just digging for gold because her papa na otedolagrin grin

O.P why you no go crush on teni instead
I was actually expecting someone to say this. What is the essence of money you have after getting married? I'm blankly not the type that covet money. God sees my heart, I just heart her. I have lots of her pictures on my archive.
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by mikejj(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oh my lord....another one has been let loosed ...

Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by SETHARTHUR(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
My own is Sasha banks of wwe
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by chinchonglee(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Y will I be fantasizing abt someone bin my wife
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by CaZmir: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Used to be Rihana , her voice was the icing for me, but it faded a long time ago.
I still like her music .
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by Femi316: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Estringx:
Which of the celebrities do you see as your partner? Be sincere please... Tell us his or her name and if there's none, say it.

Mine is IFEOLUWA OTEDOLA (DJ CUPPY)
I see her virtually in all my dreams, I even fantasize about her carrying our kids. I've never felt like this before in my entire life and it feels like "unexplainable-ish". The crazy thing is that I've not met her before and I'm head over heel, she even gives me inspiration to write more contents for my blog....and I want to take care of her. I'm just helpless, I don't know where to find her.
Bros you don take your drugs today....?
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by IamPlato(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Presently No Celebrity Is Worthy To Have Me
Re: Enter And Say The Truth! by anthonyuncle(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
munachi abii

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Congolese So Cool / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Banker That Escaped Death In Th / Doing House Chores With Your Partner Is So Romantic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.