Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (49673 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Russia Landed Two Nuclear-capable Bombers In South Africa / Sri Lankan Easter Attacks Were Revenge For New Zealand Mosque Attack - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
chubinwa:
Man inhumanity to man. so disgustful how these fools are so gullible to blv dat seven virgins awaits them in paradise. spites

70 virgins not 7.

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Solorrman:
so u mean Isis are Nigerians ? But at least the same set of people that backed Jonathan are the ones that their religion let them fucccck their mothers and sisters in the name of being educated,ur mother wears mini skirt and bikini why wouldn't u try to Bleep her ? Alcohol and palm wine was ur drinks from birth it's no wonder u can talk anything ur pathetic mind desires. So u are not at the receiving end while u are not sure wether ur mother was faithful to ur father or perhaps u are a son to one malam Musa ,a northener who came to ur region once and had his time with ur mother before he scoff off on his car ? Just try to know ur real father most especially if ur resemblance differed significantly. Do u think it's a mere coincidence that most of u resembles northeners ?
cry harder son

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
sevo:

Too bad...this buhari weather don chop your sense of sarcasm... Click on my profile and be enlightened

Cry harder son!!!
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by smogup: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:

You want to eradicate Islam ?
The fastest growing religion in the world .
A religion with 1.8 billion people practicing it?
Lmfao ! What a joker !!
. .

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by monarch101(m): 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
soberdrunk:
COWARDS!!!!! BIG COWARDS!!! If truly you are a warrior, you face your "enemies" in a battle not kill unarmed innocent men and kids...... angry
Am with you on this one
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by iceboy4752(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=osuofia2 post=77854812][/quote]

I'll only deceive myself like you did if I believe it does. The teachings of Islam does not encourage suicide bombing or killing innocent Christians including poor children worshipping in the Church. The verses most of you and the terrorists quote to paint Islam black are out of context.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by shugamummy: 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Your Post simply exposes the fact that you guys spend a whole lot of time dwelling on how to castigate Christ as not being God. Question is since you fully recognize Christ as prophet, is there any prophet of God who firmly affirms that He is a God in human form? Virtually none. So the second question is would you say Christ was lying when he stated categorically on several occasions that He is God's words in human form. That he who has seen Him has seen the Father? Every single prophet God has sent has pointed to Christ as He who came to redeem humans for God. Now the question is how do we treat the God 'Son. Should we despair Him or give Him What we can give the Father knowing fully well that He would lead us to the Father? The point is brainwashing you guys with Islam by trying to use earthly things to explain away divine events has never worked. The moment you guys stop following a Mohamed who carried out Jihad in the 6th century thats when the world will begin to register original peace. However Christ warned about His enemies and your Mohammed with his followers being led by the devil is actually the enemy of Christ and God. If you don't believe that the death of Christ has salvaged us back to God, who am I to convince you

Solorrman:
Isis are not Muslims,they are ur master handy-works to blame Islam. And i want u to also understand that the real religion of piss is Christianity,every Muslim must respect Jesus Christ as a prophet not a God but u need to know it's only in Christianity so far we know a god can go to toilet. There is yet no single evidence that shows Jesus was not having anus and penix on his blessed body,likewise history showed Jesus eats, that means Jesus uses his anus to excrete waste,so if a god can go to toilet like u pathetic chimpanzee can do i see no reason of worshipping him because he can't be God. If we are to talk of religion of piss as u made mention then Christianity is more appropriate to carry the piss and shit golden jubilee,u claimed to be educated following Western world but ur brains are filled with chaff . How can a God go to toilet ? Christianity is the religion of not only piss and shitt but also sperm and sweat.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by osuofia2(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
iceboy4752:

I'll only deceive myself like you did if I believe it does. The teachings of Islam does not encourage suicide bombing or killing innocent Christians including poor children worshipping in the Church. The verses most of you and the terrorists quote to paint Islam black are out of context.
You meant the 72 virgins or Houris ?
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by AkataYeriYeri: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kdon2:

Go sidon!
You’re deceiving yourself
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by AkataYeriYeri: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
smogup:

1.8 billion potential suicide bombers. The world is in serious trouble.
Continue deceiving yourself
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by sevo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
xscoffy:

Cry harder son!!!

E be like say nah black oil full your head?? Or you just intentionally no wan see the sarcasm in my first post

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
sevo:

E be like say nah black oil full your head?? Or you just intentionally no wan see the sarcasm in my first post

Onwego kwa ife iriri?
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poyet(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Eradication of religion of piss is the only way to have peace. You can't have them around you and expect to have peace at the same time.
The prophet has done more harm than good to humanity

Exactly! Show me a country or a region where they are not found, and I will show you where there is peace and tranquility.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by maxist2020(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
religion of peace at it again
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Take my di.ck off your mouth, bitc.h

Useless Boy!

You that call urself a mature person, see the rubbish u wrote, does it make sense to you?
U can't even be mature enough to not quote me again, anyway I will keep quoting u until u have sense cause u obviously don't. I have time this evening.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by PlayerMeji: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Now you got my attention, son!

If you think I won't clap back at you for every time you quote me, I can authoritatively tell you that you have failed.

Keep 'em coming...Bitc.h

charliboy654:

You that call urself a mature person, see the rubbish u wrote, does it make sense to you?
U can't even be mature enough to not quote me again, anyway I will keep quoting u until u have sense cause u obviously don't. I have time this evening.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by TruthinAction: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Islam is a religion of peace. At least the souls will rest in peace.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Akpan107:
Nice... very Educative. How about Abubakar?

ABubakar is a single word and isn’t separated as father of anyone but when separated abu bakre means bakre’s Father
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
charliboy654:

So na their children name dey write for there

If that’s how u can comprehend what I wrote... well ...
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by franksunny(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
8×72=? All the Virgins have finished.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
every Abu in my life oya fall and die...... prayer
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
PlayerMeji:
Now you got my attention, son!

If you think I won't clap back at you for every time you quote me, I can authoritatively tell you that you have failed.

Keep 'em coming...Bitc.h

Lol, children of nowadays
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by PlayerMeji: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Don't forget the fact that we don't know each other and I have no obligation to treat you in a certain way OTHER THAN the way you deserve to be treated!

charliboy654:

Lol, children of nowadays
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by sunkieisland(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
and the annoying thing is one "pootooski" nairalander calling himself one "pootooski" moniker now blames the Almighty God for bringing the victims to their death during Easter.....

Its obvious that "Civilization" and Modernization or the so-called western education is now blinding people to speak the truth that is staring them in the face....

Which is ......

God is NOT the source of misery on Earth.......

The Devil is responsible but he has chosen to act using people who hide behind the shades of religion to perpetrate his dastardly acts.

I'm sorry for all religious fanatics.
I believe in a relationship with JESUS..... this is the solution to all problems.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:24am On Apr 26, 2019
Witnes:
The world without a religion would have be a better place to live in, unfortunately now, too late to reverse back. Those who created religion might be regretting wherever they are right about now.
May God continues to have mercy upon us.

You wish for a world without religion, yet you are praying to God. Are you confused or what? Christianity is definitely a blessing to the world. Jesus Christ preached peace, love and forgiveness. I am glad to be a Christian (real Christian, not necessarily a Churchgoer).
On the other hand, Islam is obviously a curse to the world. Mohammed preached violence.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:29am On Apr 26, 2019
IMAliyu:

If her idea is to kill all 1.8 billion people or that all 1.8 billion people are terrorist, then I'm sure the world would be in deeper shitch than it is now.

They should not be killed of course. They should be encouraged to convert to Christianity to avoid hell. Jesus Christ is the way (the only way to salvation).
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Techguyz:
Islam is not bad, rather the people practising it.

Yeah right. Go read the life and times of Mohammed.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by datigbogirl: 12:45am On Apr 26, 2019
poseidon12:

They use technology to listen in on phone conversations and access emails.

Hmm...more like tapping or bugging calls right? Thanks a lot for the answer bro...I guess that was prolly Edward Snowden's job also...
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:46am On Apr 26, 2019
Solorrman:
Isis are not Muslims,they are ur master handy-works to blame Islam. And i want u to also understand that the real religion of piss is Christianity,every Muslim must respect Jesus Christ as a prophet not a God but u need to know it's only in Christianity so far we know a god can go to toilet. There is yet no single evidence that shows Jesus was not having anus and penix on his blessed body,likewise history showed Jesus eats, that means Jesus uses his anus to excrete waste,so if a god can go to toilet like u pathetic chimpanzee can do i see no reason of worshipping him because he can't be God. If we are to talk of religion of piss as u made mention then Christianity is more appropriate to carry the piss and shit golden jubilee,u claimed to be educated following Western world but ur brains are filled with chaff . How can a God go to toilet ? Christianity is the religion of not only piss and shitt but also sperm and sweat.

Malam, you better repent and convert to Christianity before it is too late. Stop believing in a fraud and pedophile. Mohammed married 22 wives, including a 9 year old baby. He was a warrior and engaged in rape of women as spoils of war. I would rather emulate the life of Jesus Christ than that of Mohammed.
Source of my information is the book "23 Years: The Life and Times of Mohammed by the Iranian scholar Prof. Ali Dashti.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:51am On Apr 26, 2019
umbre:
These guys ain't Muslims, they just claim it.

Yeah right. They are the real Muslims, following in the footsteps of Prophet Mohammed.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 12:53am On Apr 26, 2019
Kdon2:

Point of correction,The guy in new zealand terror attack is a self professed atheist. He never associated his action with chritianity

Don't mind the fool.
Re: ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers by poseidon12: 1:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Chitumu:
in as much i condem the murderous unislamic activity of ISIS. I believe christianity should first be eradicated before islam after all christianity was the first religion to be spread thru bloodshedding. ISLAM mean PEACE.

After talking nonsense, you guys still queue up for visa to USA and Western Europe, countries founded on Judeo-Christian ethos.
Why do you Muslims prefer going to live in North America and Western Europe instead of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Dubai. Most of the Syrian refugees are heading to Western nations instead of Muslim countries. Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.