Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding (39938 Views)

Rachel Bakam And John Fashanu Reach Out To The Bajju People Of Southern Kaduna / Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by JasonScoolari: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
Philpham:

Because all Nigerian men are very use.less and stoopid
All Nigerian men?

It seems your dad is from Cyprus.
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Zombicmodz: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
tstx:
That's the life...

About 95% of Beauty Queens are prostitutes... I was once in the game. So i know.

Wow ! you were a beauty queen once ??
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
You go fear biography na.. Werey leyin bloggers yi!
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Pusyiter(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
It is not a question of being scared
Marry a man you can share his vision in line with yours
Marry a friend, not a wolf in sheep clothing
Get dignity for attraction
Position your self for Mr. Right
Learn how to accommodate weaknesses and celebrate strength
Then, Divorce will be far away from you
Enny2013:
Divorce, divorce everywhere.. Oh! lord, I am scared.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by ianq: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
This may sound like a hasty generalisation, but I would argue that tall women with small boobs are mostly very problematic. ..why would that be?

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by biztip: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
nawao
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by seasy: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Divorce, divorce, everywhere.
Making marriage scary
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by MaziEDOZIE(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
When they sample "pre-wedding" pictures we wey dey single feel like say our world worse pass,but just few period after the expensive and lovely wedding,Gbaam e go just "melt" like icecream.

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Charly68: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Philpham:
Nigerian men now are cu..nts walking the streets. They are un-marriageable.
She the coconut head of a pr.ick who married such a beautiful girl. Girls should go for white men , they will treat them better. Nigerian men are the most dangerous set of people to live with. Period.
How many men have you married in Nigeria that made you to jump into conclusion.... Have you heard from the side of the man that she left ? Some ladies aren't marriageable because of pride . You won't know until you encounter such. It does not matter what you do to please them,they are just not a wife material
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by uuzba(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enny2013:
Court before marriage.
Spend time telling your other half, what you like, what you hate. Talk about yourself, strengths and weaknesses.
But you guys are always too exited to eat meatpie, snap and post on Facebook and have illicit sex. If you have
no strong morals before marriage, you really have nothing else to offer after wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by barinedan(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Beauty does guarantee a happy and lasting marriage
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by karnap(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
too many rich daddy's are chatting with her.
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Gabson001(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marry on market day, marriage end next market.. Kiki grin
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Theboss100(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enny2013:
Ure A Benin Gal. Benin Girls Av No Problems. Cus They Kw How To Show Love. Just Be Yourself And U Will Be Fine. Ur Hubby Will Locate U If Nt Married. No Fear

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Theboss100(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enny2013:
Divorce, divorce everywhere.. Oh! LORD, Help Me.
Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by incogni2o: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enny2013:

Please don't be, just brush up your character and dont fall for charisma.

Lot of good guyz out there.

Dont expect to much but prepare to give much.

If you prepare well, i bet you wouldn't marry wrongly.
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by incogni2o: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Philpham:
She the coconut head of a pr.ick who married such a beautiful girl. Girls should go for white men , they will treat them better. Nigerian men are the most dangerous set of people to live with. Period.

Worst comment in this thread
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Aboguede(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
The earlier u change ur perception the better for.

White men my foot

I know u are lady

America is boring and filled with fake.

There are many wonderful men in nigeria

As a lady, know that ur life has to change after marriage and u have to adjust and be be african

White my foot. Only who no never comot dey talk about white like god.

90% of white marriages divoce

Akon was raised in america but he said africa is better

If u know u know

Philpham:
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Spicycat(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

What's this pls?
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by bionixs: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Auxtin85:
Make una nor dey marry if una nor fit stay marriage, una dey waste men money
shame to her
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by yemre: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Most celebrities actually want children, not marriage all in the name of freedom and once they achieve that, off they go!!!
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by OgaBuhari: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enny2013:
don't be. That's why you need to pray before you say yes to the proposer.
BTW where do you reside in Benin?
I'm at ugbowo
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by ud4u: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marriage indeed
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
wellmax:
Maybe the husband doesn't like her flat chest

Oh my GOD grin...... You sabi observe No be small. grin

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Amazonboss(f): 12:03am On Apr 26, 2019
Philpham:

It's how to get these white men that is the issue here. Lolz. I want one
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Enny2013(f): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2019
OgaBuhari:
don't be. That's why you need to pray before you say yes to the proposer.
BTW where do you reside in Benin?
I'm at ugbowo

I am married already,dear...
Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Enny2013(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
incogni2o:

Please don't be, just brush up your character and dont fall for charisma.
Lot of good guyz out there.
Dont expect to much but prepare to give much.
If you prepare well, i bet you wouldn't marry wrongly.

Tenk u....I am married jare

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ijeoma And John Anya's Marriage Crashes Months After Wedding by Enny2013(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Theboss100:
Ure A Benin Gal. Benin Girls Av No Problems. Cus They Kw How To Show Love. Just Be Yourself And U Will Be Fine. Ur Hubby Will Locate U If Nt Married. No Fear

Taaa! ar no b Benin girl o..Na Afonja ar b o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

“It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Genevieve Shines At Friends Wedding [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.