Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Money Is My Money Your Money Is Our Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Money Is My Money Your Money Is Our Money (320 Views)

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Money Is My Money Your Money Is Our Money by Allshadesfemale: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Post is up���...My money is mine, Your money is ours.

This is a very dicey topic that I try not to give my opinion on because I feel it is relative and it shouldn’t be shoved up peoples throat ; but i’ll give it anyway…lol.

Also because people always find it difficult to understand that you can be an advocate for women’s right and the whole feminist movement and still want to be treated like a woman.

Yes I want want you to open the door for me…

I need you to walk on the side-walk close to the cars when we are taking a romantic walk down the street……

I expect you to love and take care of me……

Yes I want to spend your money........................click link in bio to keep reading�

www.allshadesfemale.com

#loveyou
#money
#romantic #allshadesfemale

(1) (Reply)

What's Should You Look Out For First In A Partner? Character Or Religion? / 11 Guaranteed Steps To Get A YES From Your BABE In 3 Months / Hookup Lovers Your Wait Is Over, 9ja First Hookup Site With 32 State Loaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.