Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

World Malaria Day 2019: What To Know About Malaria Globally - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Malaria Day 2019: What To Know About Malaria Globally (6679 Views)

World Malaria Day: Ned Nwoko Commences Talks With American Researchers On Vaccin / Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / No Bra Day 2019: What It Is And How To Get Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: World Malaria Day 2019: What To Know About Malaria Globally by sykeng(m): 9:01am On Apr 26, 2019
IMASTEX:

As a farmer, most times we are more exposed to mosquito bit. Even as I typed I was beaten by at least 3 over the night that I just killed with blood. I do feel pain when I see that couple with the noise they make before feasting on one. Warri is the worse place talking of mosquito, I am there for an assignments. Not a night passes by with at least 3 to 5 mosquito bit. Whether or not you fumigate before going to bed. It has defile logic on how they get it. Currently making plans for treated net. My first night experience was a disaster, I had to take malaria treatment the following day, seeing the dot all over my body. Killing over a thousand that night with hands. Hmmm

Warri is the most infected place in the SS region, get your treated mosquito net asap and find peace.

1 Like

Re: World Malaria Day 2019: What To Know About Malaria Globally by skedy1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hintona:
Alexander the great comes to mind

Nah...
I think he died of Salmonella typhi.
(Typhoid)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Smoke? / Best Way To Attack Common Cold, Flu, Cough And Cattarh / COVID-19 Update For March 4 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.