Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus (15915 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by Adakintroy: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

U re correct, greed is also a factor, but then the government is still to be blame, there are others that are into it because they have no choice. Kidnapping gave rise to yahoo, and now most youths are into it, who know the one that will succeed yahoo, ritual who knows,....
Joblessness, joblessness, joblessness is in the increase,millions of graduates being flushed out of the institutions every year, with zero industry built, those we have are decaying due to government negligence.
Even if you learn trade, learn skill, na only u learn am ? Haven't you come to a street and still e how tailor learn up for that street. how do you deal with competition, the richer folks that came into the business, how do u compete with them, well that's by the way, Riches is from God alone, he will show mercy to who he will show mercy, as for the country , the country is bleeped, only the rich folks or those who know who are not feeling the heat. I suppose to be the one voicing against yahoo the more because I have been scammed even by a friend lol, but then ...don't forget I never justified it, evil is evil, no matter what, but our government are greater evil that should be tackled on daily basis. am into business I am feeling the heat of porous borders . smuggling and cuni cuni importation are crashing prizes of commodities like tomorrow no dey causing unbearable loss. Our custom are useless.

I don't disagree with you on your points. However the thing with govrrment is that it's a universal challege. Even America still deal with racism, jobs loss and crime. It's all relative. We are complaining g about the police and goverment but we are giving the police more work to do by not doing our bid. It's certainly not up to us and it's certain not up to the goverment.both have a role to play. When you not playing your role don't blame the other.

One may not even be thia mad if this boys were not even being arrogant about there loot. They were getting corky and even talking down on legitimate workers. Even the girls gravitate towards them making young men look like fools. Some wet even challenging the police. Forgetting the police was set up to take down people like them. They just being understand and corporatI've giving the economic realities. Now we are talking killing and rituals. Their nuisance is too much abeg.

In the end what do they do with the money. Buy big cars go to stripe clubs and pop champaign. They are not worth the sympathy.
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by servercodes001: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Grupo:

In a capitalist economy, it may not be the job of the government to provide jobs, as you rightly stated. But it is the job of the government to provide electricity, good roads, security. These are things that make way for the private sector to come in and create jobs.

You wanted to sound intelligent, but you ended up displaying your foolishness

I don't talk to illiterates
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by suremanpatriot: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
how can ppl be supportin fraudsters defraudin others
who ever does tht is seriously mental,sickenin and morally bankrupt
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by JBoss25(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2019
blazer90707:
Yahoo boys are just lazy People looking for free money. If it's really about unemployment,how many of them go school sef. Wat happened to becoming gainfully employed after picking the first time by establishing a business thereby creating employment for your self and others but no they would rather squander it on useless and worthless things(in their minds they've arrived.abegi let's hear word.its clear all those supporting yahoo have not been affected directly or indirectly by their activities
I don't support stealing from individuals but if its a company then ok
Re: Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus by XTHRONE(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adakintroy:

I don't disagree with you on your points. However the thing with govrrment is that it's a universal challege. Even America still deal with racism, jobs loss and crime. It's all relative. We are complaining g about the police and goverment but we are giving the police more work to do by not doing our bid. It's certainly not up to us and it's certain not up to the goverment.both have a role to play. When you not playing your role don't blame the other.

One may not even be thia mad if this boys were not even being arrogant about there loot. They were getting corky and even talking down on legitimate workers. Even the girls gravitate towards them making young men look like fools. Some wet even challenging the police. Forgetting the police was set up to take down people like them. They just being understand and corporatI've giving the economic realities. Now we are talking killing and rituals. Their nuisance is too much abeg.

In the end what do they do with the money. Buy big cars go to stripe clubs and pop champaign. They are not worth the sympathy.

I concur, God will help us , they usually lavish the money and girls prefer them. Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mumbai: Four Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine Worth Rs 1.8 Lakh / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.